It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* Egyptian speaks directly to Obama: "Leave Egypt alone, stop supporting the terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As Obama doesn't recognize the removal of Morsi, Egyptians are speaking out.

Must listen. English portion starts at :40 seconds

edit on 6-7-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Great words but....., does he really think Obama cares about his message?

Biblical evil controls the world and they do not represent the people of Egypt, USA or any other country.

I don't understand why my country invades other countries.

I honestly believe right now we have more aversion to our president than the rest of the world has.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Relevant:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
As Obama doesn't recognize the removal of Morsi, Egyptians are speaking out.

Must listen. English portion starts at :40 seconds

Obama played a role in his removal. Of course the US can not publicly support the removemal of an elected gov by a pro western military but, much like we do when the Turkish military removes a gov in Turkey we are not fond of. Now of course the complete lack of reaction from the US is making it clear that the US approved the move. I do not think as some do that the US orderd the coup, the US simply signed off on it. As the US role in this becomes more public I wonder what sort of reaction people in Egypt will have. They seem already to becoming aware of it, Some of them, like people here at ATS, thought that the US were happy with Morsi in power because the US was not publicly attacking him. Something he would use as a tool claiming any opposition was US backed. In this case we had the option to not supply Morsi with that ammunition because we had the Egyptian military in our back pocket. The complete lack of reaction from the US makes it clear not only does the US approve but, they knew what was coming. When the strongest thing Obama says is

Our position has always been it's not our job to choose who Egypt's leaders are. We do want to make sure that all the voices are heard and is done in a peaceful way

And then he refuses to say that the coup puts 2 billion in aid to Egypts military in danger is clear sign that the US completely supports the coup.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What happened to the video?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Could't get vid to play..going to look for it and watch. Then will comment later?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ok
Leave egypt alone? hell I thought we were?

They elected morsi, they had our support in the first election in what 30 years or some crap? Now they ousted the guy and they say, its us doing this?
I'm lost.

"We are friends with the United States?" But you elect Morsi part of the MB who you say is calling for death of americans- wtf kind of message is this? The guy says they stand with the military, the US is funding that military, how the hell does that put us against anyone in Egypt? Seems to me its the military there thats ensuring that people can make a choice so, by default we are simply making sure you can sit there and make a video to tell us to f*** off.

Help me out here.
"Leave us alone but support us."
Ok... we support us leaving you alone. no?
Good luck.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You pretty much got the gist of what happened and our reaction to it. The US can't really go out and say depose this guy, even if they didn't really like dealing with him. It also is not a good idea to encourage military forces to depose their civilian leaders. That kind of thing tends to end republics rather quickly. But on the other side of it we really didn't like the idea of a Muslim Brotherhood led government either, but we have an obligation to respect the Egyptian voters decision on what is right for them so you pinch your nose and make nice. Really the only thing that has kept this from being a complete disaster is the our Governments relationship with the Egyptian military. IT is that strong relationship which has kept us from being put in a position of having to cut the our aid off. Because we can for the most part take the Military's word that they will transition to civilian control.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
Could't get vid to play..going to look for it and watch. Then will comment later?

Had the same problem. Just play it straight from youtube site and it will run.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
For those that can't see the video, try clicking the link at the top of the video embed.

I notice the Obama people have no choice but to interpret it the only way that it can save face for Obama. Maybe you guys need to read this thread and hear the "inconvenient truth" straight from an Egyptian: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yes, "Obama is playing along". Right...

Keep playing along, by sending F-16 fighter jets and 100+ mIllion in aid in 2013 alone.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Who are the obama people?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Those would be the people that actually understand the political reality of the situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

For those that can't see the video, try clicking the link at the top of the video embed.

I notice the Obama people have no choice but to interpret it the only way that it can save face for Obama. Maybe you guys need to read this thread and hear the "inconvenient truth" straight from an Egyptian: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes because everyone on the internet always tells the truth without anything to back up their wild and outlandish claims whatsoever. For all we know it could be you posting on an alternate account. They are saying what you think therefore it must be true right?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Those would be the people that actually understand the political reality of the situation.

mmmm, nope. That was comedic though.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes because everyone on the internet always tells the truth without anything to back up their wild and outlandish claims whatsoever. For all we know it could be you posting on an alternate account. They are saying what you think therefore it must be true right?

Of course it does not jive with the defend-Obama-at-all-costs narrative so it has to be me under an alternate account.

No you're right though, it could be anybody...even an Egyptian.

And no, it must be a total coincidence that so many Egyptians are saying the same exact thing regarding Obama except his supporters are the only one that can't see it. But I guess you only see political reality so everyone else MUST be wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Ok so explain what exactly is going on from your point of view.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hey Egyptians, what do you expect? He began his political career in the living room of terrorists.

new topics

top topics

join