It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO - Portugal - 03062013 - 3 Witnesses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
First of all like i said in the other thread, in the center of my country stange objects appear in the sky night after night... but this one ... was very very very spooky!

I thought a lot before I make this thread... but i am looking for more witnesses.

Witnesses nº1 - Me

I left my house at 8PM ( local time ) for one more night at fishing, I was alone because my friends were fishing near house. I went to a city called Peniche, but the sea was very high, so I've decided to go south to a land called Lourinhã.

I arrived at beach around 9PM, during day time, I started to prepare my things, and I've started fishing.
At 11PM I was facing North to see the rods tips, and something real big and spooky appear in the sky from nowhere. This light was big, low altitude, and a strong and bright orange to red color...

It disappeared completly ... appear after some seconds more no NW, and then disappeared and appeared again.. 3 times.. What I noticed strange, it looks like a thing from hell... It was VERY SPOOKY!!!! No noise, low altitude, I only saw light.. HUGE one... but cannt noticed the shape....

I almost craped my pants... really.

I did a sketch from where the light appeared using a photo from the spot I were.

Witness nº2

AT 10H57pm, I observed in the Leiria area an object, that was moving North, dark orange color and in some parts of it red, at an altitude of about 1000m or 1500m, with a huge size that I suppose 1 km or more.

First I couldnt see all the details of that thing, because it was more than 50km of me, only after a huge flash, it moves almost 15km from the first location. At that time, I saw the exterior of it, and the site of where the light came from... at third flash the object was far away from me at Pombal area.

The UFO have a opening at the center, when I could see a big spheres aligned that gave the flash, and after this, stay invisible and appeared some quilometers ahead.

It didnt do any noise when it moves.
I could record the first flash, because the small amount of time when it appeared. Only cought the second and third flash.

This recording was made with a night vision, I couldnt record the all details, because I hadnt time to adjust the zoom.

note: This witness spends 5/6 hours every day looking at the sky with 2 cameras and optics.

he made a sketch...

This is a picture from his camera film

Witness nº3 - Person in the North side of the country

yesterday I was in Matosinhos. Around 11PM, I saw a big light, that I thought it could be a plane. but it disappeared and dont appear again. I was at my balcony, and the light was very strong! It was 247º West, near the ground, and I only saw the light, not the shape...

Then this map was made with the n.3 witness reports:

This one was made with the nº1 and 2 witnesses reports

Heres the video
www.youtube.com...

So what I want with this post, is first of all , looking for more portuguese witnesses , and know what you thing of the video, and of the big light...

I know , witness number 2, and he is a very respected person here.

It troubles my mind knowing that are STRANGE things in the sky ... cruising in my country air space with this easyness...

Do you know of any other sights of objects with this form?!

Sorry for the english...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The pic posted is without a doubt, an aeroplane,

Still digesting the rest, but so far.....Bull.

Sorry not being rude
dave

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

How do you work out that calling someone a liar is not being rude?

It's incredibly rude...but you already knew that didn't you Davy boy.

Thanks for posting OP...i hope you find more witnesses and hopefully a few videos taken from different locations.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
hrmmm

Very inconclusive.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
wow.. 4 minutes and your convinced it's BS.. and that's from the time of the OP's post.
your superman dave.. or your mind was already made..

anyway, this disturbs me. This type of ship isn't what we're used to, none of the recent *more flashy/in your face* sightings lately have been. in past posts in other threads I've mentioned hexagonal grid ships and.. eek.. that looks scary familiar.

One's ok though.. it's when they link and form a shield/grid, we haven't seen that.. and i truly utterly hope we never do. call me the crazy vision man if you will (it's ok.. i've embraced the insanity hehe).. but this is one of those "events" that make my visions a bit more *real* .. even if i utterly hate it when that happens, i can't ignore it.

Id garner a hypothesis and say these are what was "dropped off" in the past weeks, what i saw (vision) was similar to those vids (big light dropping smaller lights) then they came close, positioned.. then linked some form of grid/shield.. what for.. i don't know, even in dreams we GTFO, they don't feel "friendly" warm or fuzy.. cold machines with a task.. scary stuff.

Be good if you can find more of your fellows who saw this OP.. be nice to have at least one solid sighting that stands up against the ATS "team"

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object....

Im tired of people saying things like: Aliens don't exist therefore your argument is invalid (and such things)

A UFO could be an Alien Spacecraft, or just something that we don't know what it is.

We can't know what it is until we have proof

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Still digesting the rest, but so far.....Bull.

I too am beginning to smell a Rat .

edit on 6-7-2013 by gortex because: Edit to edit

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The video at the end is from a light fixture reflection on the lens. It appears the guy making it was trying to get the lens flare to occur so he/she could have something to post on the net. You can see the light fixture on the upper left close to the beginning. At least they could be a little better at hiding it.

One sort of looks like a possible plane's landing lights.

My comment does not say an event did not occur, it only states that some of the evidence was created or can be possibly explained. There could have still been a UFO but some of the evidence does more to disqualify the reality than to support it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I´m on the skeptic side on this one.
There´s something "fishy" on the way the information is posted and the evidence provided so far.

I´m not buying this story.

Just my impression so far.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The camera's optics keep making the "object" appear bigger than it is due to the auto-focus feature trying to compensate for the erratic and shoddy camera work.

The only thing this is evidence of, is blurry light.....which can be absolutely anything because there's nothing strange or unusual or identifiable about it. Its a blurry light.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Video has been reversed, i just played it back in reverse...and yes, its a plane, and some dodgy zooming.
Bad hoax, be done with ya!!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry guys

Some days i just dont want to play ball
and today was one of them.

I apologised in advancement of a possible rude outburst.
Peace to ye all
and this beer is going down a treat
cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'd just going to say this once...

1º I am not looking for selling nothing

2º There are no airports in that area... For those who spoke without knowing ... There are only 3 main airports in my country, FARO, more than 500km from that area, Lisbon that is 150km south, and Porto 160km North...

3º I have hundreds of hours fishing... I see planes, satellites, birds ... I didnt see anything like this one... Like the first sketch... Low Altitude, very spooky, bright and big... If it was a plane, where he land? thers no airports ... wheres the noise?

Research before you speak please.. I was trying to make a serious thread... but I think it was a mistake

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoportugal84

Welcome to ATS. Don't take it personally.
Take your time and effort to figure what you saw (study and let your emotions out). Share your findings and if you believe you're right, nobody on ATS can tell you're wrong.
Half-truth and misleading answers are ever present here.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
That was iridium flare, see the video below.
I saw these couple times, depends on the sun and reflection what you see. So it can be invisible and after some time it will pop up with a huge flash/flare for example and disappear.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoportugal84
This recording was made with a night vision,

Exactly what did you use to shoot that video?

new topics

top topics

join