It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Not necessarily about content ...

No !??

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by johncarter

Those poor kids and staff members... What do you say about such evil?...

I am at a loss for words...

I remember reading a similar story a couple weeks ago but it happened in Syria!

It seems they just won't or can't accept other Religions!

In their mind there is only one and that one they want to rule the World!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by MidnightTide

I know, but we should have moved past stuff like this by now.

Religion is to blame, it stops us from progressing and causes things like this to happen regularly. It's all a lie, a lie used for things like this to take place and cause fear.

To my knowledge other religions don't set schools on fire and gun down children who are trying to flee. I am not a fan of hardcore religion or bible thumping. Lately, I feel a bit more disdain for the Muslims though, they have been killing each other for thousands of years in the ME and Africa. It's interesting that the god they all worship is so far divided that he would condone them killing each other in his name. Other religions don't seem to be doing that these days. Just more egg on the face of those "good muslims" who are non violent towards others but still find it perfectly acceptable to beat their wives and children if they step out of line.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Islamists don't kill children, It doesn't matter what religion they belong to, It's a great sin for a Muslim to child an innocent child. Please stop spreading false reports on Muslims, the incident may have occurred, but there is no reason at all to say that it was "Islamists" who did it, because Muslims don't do such stuff. It doesn't matter where a Muslim lives, they don't kill children and it cannot be justified.

Spreading propaganda on Islam is not going to help you.

What you have just said in your remarks is asinine, and blatant naivity. These fanatics killed followers of their own faith as pointed out in the article.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

A farmer named Malam Abdullahi located the bodies of two of his sons: a 10-year-old who had been shot in the back as he apparently attempted to escape, and a 12-year-old who had taken a bullet to the chest.

Recognize that father's name? That is a Muslim name. He is burying his two sons as account of your Islamists do not kill innocent children. With all do respect, do not urinate on my leg and try to tell me it is raining. Wake up! Would you like another example? Here we have the good natured freedom loving Free Syrian Army forshadowing what is to come in Syria.

Islamists said to execute 15-year-old Syrian boy for heresy

Members of an al Qaeda-linked Islamist group in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo executed a 15-year-old boy in front of his parents on Sunday as punishment for what the group regarded as a heretical comment, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

They killed this teenage boy in front of his parents, and further down in the article the mother pleaded with them to spare his life. Too no avail! Oh, but I thought Islamists don't kill children? Futhermore, the two atrocities are leveled against brothers and sisters of the faith. So, not so easy to turn a blind-eye to it as is the case when a victim is either a Christian or a Jew. The apologists should think long and hard about whom they are defending, because one day these rabid dogs may be busting down their door to burn them alive, chop off their head, or perform whatever medieval atrocity that floats their boat.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
it's a very peaceful religion so long as we all follow the correct version of it.

My mum was given a copy of the Quran, by a very enthusiastic muslim, work colleague. I ended up borrowing it from her to have a read and understand, i'm not very far through it and have also opened it randomly reading passage's. I can say that the way things are worded in there are very ambiguous and can be interpreted to suit, one's need's. I think its more down to an individuals mind set than the correct version although this can be said for other religious books.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah it is a great sin to kill a child let alone 41 of them especially by religious fanatics.

There is absolutely no excuse for this.
edit on 6-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

It is not a sin to kill children, and there are many excuses to do it.

The Bible is full of them.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
All religion is toxic. No religion and no excuses allowable for what is plainly criminal mass murder of innocents.
edit on 7-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
To the OP .... watch out .... if you dare expose the activities of extremist muslims then you will get subjected to a lot of name calling. Some folks don't want these kinds of facts about the extremists brought out into the light. They'll say YOU are the bad guy .. not the poor misunderstood radical muslims :shk: . Just FYI. (although I'm sure you are aware of it by now).

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Yeah it is a great sin to kill a child let alone 41 of them especially by religious fanatics.

If you're trying to be sarcastic, you should really reword that, because wow...

But what a disgusting story. Is it just me or has the world gone into hyper-drive with the craziness recently?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Islamists don't kill children, It doesn't matter what religion they belong to, It's a great sin for a Muslim to child an innocent child. Please stop spreading false reports on Muslims, the incident may have occurred, but there is no reason at all to say that it was "Islamists" who did it, because Muslims don't do such stuff. It doesn't matter where a Muslim lives, they don't kill children and it cannot be justified.

You need to bone up on the history of that area. The christians and Muslims have been at war for some time now......decades in fact. There have been many many such events over the years and has to do with a combination of religion, tribalism and regional politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

You need to bone up on the history of that area. The christians and Muslims have been at war for some time now......decades in fact. There have been many many such events over the years and has to do with a combination of religion, tribalism and regional politics.

Even more broad, we should bone up on the history of man. Humans have killed humans, en masse, since before we even thought to keep track of how many humans we were killing.

Tomorrow, humans are going to continue to kill humans. The "Rule of Law" will not protect you. It will give you recourse, should you survive. But protection must come from the individual.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

How is it spreading propaganda?

Islam has a core of extremism that many Muslims appear to ignore. You can very well go and say this does not represent Islam but sorry to break it to you, but it does. A significant proportion of Muslims do practice an extremist form of Islam.

If we, the people of the west, finally f*cking STOPPED letting our elite destabilize Muslim countries, install brutal puppet regimes in those countries, stopped setting up and supporting terrorist groups and networks, stopped labeling Muslims (INCLUDING moderate ones) as terrorists and alienating them then maybe, JUST MAYBE the moderate Muslims will be WILLING AND ABLE to combat the extremists among themselves and stop fleeing their own destabilized countries to head to the West (Mainly Europe).

The hypocrisy in this thread is mind-boggling! Many of you claim to be "enlightened" non-sheople but when it comes down to it you all choose to bury your heads in the sand and blame it all on Islam.
Ever heard of ACTION-REACTION? How fkn blind can you people be?! You are all being set up. Same with the Muslims, they are being set up by their own puppet leaders, be it religious, state, or CIA sponsored terrorist leaders.

WE ARE BEING SET UP AGAINST ONE ANOTHER. This is divide and conquer and if you are too fkn blind to realize that WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME MOTHERFLIPPIN SIDE then you will be nothing more than fodder, to live and die for TPTB when time comes to use you.

Now snap the fk back to reality and REALIZE that WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE ON THE SAME GOD DMN SIDE AND WE SHARE THE SAME ENEMY.

I am literally losing my last bit of faith that I hold in this race called "humanity".

Edit: for those who are not "enlightened" enough to know what I mean by we are all being manipulated and on the same side then read this:
People in western countries are being manipulated, brainwashed and controlled by the entertainment industry, nationalism, media and in some extreme cases like the USA chemicals in the food, water, medicine and air is being used to make them more susceptible to manipulation.
-People in Muslim countries are being manipulated, brainwashed and controlled by their leaders who abuses and mistranslating Islam to polarize the people against the West.

Just like how Christianity was a tool in the middle ages that was used by TPTB to manipulate the masses, Islam is currently a tool being used to manipulate and control the masses of a different part of the world. The fact that the West has switched from using religion to manipulate to using media/entertainment etc. doesn't mean sh!t. It just means that in the current paradigm that the West operates on, using religion to do the manipulation will not get the desired results and in the current paradigm that Muslim countries operate on, using religion to manipulate the masses will provide the best result.

In short: the same people controlling the west and extremist elements in the west, also control the Muslim countries and their extremist elements. You and anyone who is as simple-minded is just an ignorant sheep who has been duped into being polarized against fellow victims of the same group of people, those fellow victoms are just being manipulated in a different way. You are blaming the manipulation method used to polarize them (religion) while they blame the manipulation method used to polarize you (entertainment/forced-ideology).

If a KID like me understands this much through nothing more than critical thinking, then why don't all of you share the same knowledge? You are supposed have double/triple my life experience and thus wisdom. Enlightened? Give me a break! THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL. STOP BEING SO EASILY MANIPULATED AND REFLECT. You DON'T need to spend years and years studying history to understand what's going on. ONE DAY is more than enough. Critical thinking will do the rest. Wake the hell up AND STAND YOUR GROUND.

IT--
edit on 7-7-2013 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Boko Haram is only following what they interpret as correct from Quran. An infidel is an infidel, wether it is a child or adult. This is why you see them blowing up schools with children in it. I'm not saying it's ok by any means, but that this is what their Imams are telling them is ok to do. This is what happens when you are brainwashed and lose your critical thinking and turn into a living zombie with no brains, no heart, and no conscience.

edit on 7-7-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Can anyone on this thread tell me what if anything Boko Haram means. I have to admit that when I first saw that name I was struck by how similar sounding it was to the name of the band that gave us A Whiter Shade of Pale. Having that song playing in my head while reading about this sickening outrage in the name of a religion is somehow making it even sadder and harder to stomach.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Thats quite a sociopathic sentiment, don´t you think?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Those rabid dogs as you call them are not religious. If they were, they wouldn't murder anyone. Why do you make that claim anyway? Because they shout God is great when they discharge a weapon on YouTube? Or because some "article" tells you they are "extreme"?

We bomb innocents from 20,000 feet and I guarantee you the weapons don't discriminate. They kill everyone. How extreme is that?

edit on 7-7-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The harder you deny that there are extremists within your religion the more I start to even distrust the moderates.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

The harder you deny that there are extremists within your religion the more I start to even distrust the moderates.

I'm not religious by the way, I'm human. The beasts that murder children, whether by their hands or from attack helicopters with Depleted Uranium Hell Fire missiles are not religious either.

Just in case you lost the ability to distinguish the difference.

edit on 7-7-2013 by intrptr because: syntax

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'm not religious by the way, I'm human.

Sure, and please keep on telling us that these are not Muslims, that is not a representation of extremism in Islam. Do please go on. (and your lets play the moral high ground is laughable)

You won't even admit to extremism in Islam.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

If we, the people of the west, finally f*cking STOPPED letting our elite destabilize Muslim countries,

I agree that that is happening, however, I read a post somewhere on some forum or other, that caught my attention,

The middle east, the cradle of civilization has been unsettled for how long? How many centuries? How many waring tribes?
Wars and Battles of the Middle East
ehistory.osu.edu...

Compare that to how long America has existed.

edit on 093131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join