It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When religion looses it's spirituality this is what happens it happened in Burma among Buddhist burning Muslim shops and orphanages

'No water for him. Let him die': Horrifying moment Burmese Buddhists set fire to Muslim man in riots which left 43 dead.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Afgani extremest Muslims routinely targets girl schools.
Christian fundies in Uganda engaged in cruelties of all kind involving children for decades because some one thinks that's the way to be right with God.
In India two men murdered a little girl with the hope of getting good harvest,such happenings is not uncommon,
There used to be a time when we need religion to explain the world around us especially the natural world,but I believe we have out grown that,for if your sky god who spoke to your Priest,Imam,Rabbi,Shaman or to YOU! to go out and kill others maybe it's time you walk out that door and never come back.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The same can be said of the religion of catholics/christian. The whole passover story, God killed every firstborn kid that didn't paint the blood of a lamb on their front door. God never gave a # about casualties, kill everyone that helped make a gold idol of a goat, etc etc. Go ahead and try to think whatever religion you are part of is above genocide. More than likely you are full of it an blinded by BS that is spouted in the area you live in. Most christians here think I am a liar when tell them about the genocide their parents took part in only a generation ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

why would supposedly democratic countries encourage the immigration of muslim extremists from parts of africa that have no idea about european culture, and do so at the expense of their own people and even punish their own people for complaining about it?

Well, we are currently conquering Africa, right? The refugees gotta go somewhere. I get the frustration, and I'm not condoning it. However, they are not the problem. And yes they are pissed. Wouldn't you be? They have been forcibly displaced from their homes and homeland. They are unwelcome strangers in a strange land.

My guess is they have been sent to places that can absorb them that aren't directly responsible for the tragedy "back home". If I'm not mistaken Sweden hasn't done much harm to Africa or the Middle East. I could be wrong.

How many Swedish troops are in NATO or stationed abroad?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The same can be said of the religion of catholics/christian. The whole passover story, God killed every firstborn kid that didn't paint the blood of a lamb on their front door. God never gave a # about casualties, kill everyone that helped make a gold idol of a goat, etc etc. Go ahead and try to think whatever religion you are part of is above genocide. More than likely you are full of it an blinded by BS that is spouted in the area you live in. Most christians here think I am a liar when tell them about the genocide their parents took part in only a generation ago.

Christianity came about after the Death/ Resurrection of Christ Jesus. Therefore the story of Passover is irrelevant.

In true Christianity one follows the teachings and philosophies of Christ Jesus.

Has anyone ever blatantly killed in the name of Jesus? Ie. Yelling "Long live Christ" or "Jesus is supreme"? If not then 'Christians' shalln't be mentioned along side Muslims in regards to the Slaughter of Innocents.
Now, during the Crusades, they may have claimed in the name of "Christianity" but did Christ Jesus invent Christianity? Hmmm. Yet the prophet Muhammad was the originator of the religion of Islam.

FTR, I think Christ wouldn't be happy to know his brilliant teachings and philosophies were made into a religion and so on.

Eta: I agree about the whole entire 'God' part of your post. To me, it's an excuse to exercise power by using fear.
edit on 7-7-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If anything, the Europeans have done pleasant things in the Dark Continent. Wasn't SA once a first world nation under European rule? Now look at it. Compare every thinkable statistic in SA under European rule compared to now, Under African rule. The number are appalling and the numbers don't lie.

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now? Chinese does not = European

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

they are also being encouraged to immigrate to britain, in even greater numbers than sweden, so your theory has a huge hole in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

If anything, the Europeans have done pleasant things in the Dark Continent. Wasn't SA once a first world nation under European rule? Now look at it. Compare every thinkable statistic in SA under European rule compared to now, Under African rule. The number are appalling and the numbers don't lie.

Vietnams a mess too. Conquered nations that live under Colonialism take a long time to recover. Ask the "SA" today how they feel about their former "first nation" status.

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now?

Yah, but with investors not bullets. Big difference.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes i think you're full of BS since neither of my parents was in a war or belonged to any groups that killed people. so now what?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by kimish

Vietnams a mess too. Conquered nations that live under Colonialism take a long time to recover. Ask the "SA" today how they feel about their former "first nation" status.

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now?

Yah, but with investors not bullets. Big difference.

But Vietnam wasn't under European rule such as SA was during Apartheid.

The investors in Africa are just starting a new slave trade that can be likened to the European trade, the only difference is that they're making the people slaves in their own nations. :/

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

According to the jesus man's words himself, he was coming to fulfill the word of his father, and take part in it, if you believe that thing. And his father, wether you follow the christian aspect, the catholic aspect or the muslim aspect, well, he was the same dickhead. Seriously, the same god, talking to different people, telling them all they were the chosen people. At least according to the muslim side, he told his people to leave the jews and christians alone, unless they attacked first. I cannot speak that the same god told the same story to the catholics, christians and jews. God seems like a total psychopath to me, always having his people murder, even though his commandments say otherwise. The enemies were not considered people, but animals, so fair game. To hell with a god like that. IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by intrptr

they are also being encouraged to immigrate to britain, in even greater numbers than sweden, so your theory has a huge hole in it.

It was a guess, not theory. I don't know which countries have how many refugees from where, I am not European for one and my countries media omits that information. Maybe you could enlighten me.

I can tell you that Guantanamo is the closest they get to over here. But you already know that.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Neither were my parents. So what?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

it's gonna be a long time then. cause their solution to their problems is to blame it on farmers, who then get slaughtered, mercilessly i might add, thereby putting the blacks who worked there out of job, and installing in their place, people who know nothing about farming, resulting in the bread basket of their country being destroyed. you'd think if their government honestly cared about anybody but themselves, they would've at least offered the new owner classes on how to properly care for the farm. instead, it's making matters worse, which perpetuates the problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by undo

Neither were my parents. So what?

you're the one that said we'd be surprised if we heard the violence our parents had taken part in. mine didn't and neither did yours. that's what.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

But Vietnam wasn't under European rule such as SA was during Apartheid.

Vietnam was French colony before the US took over. Thats as European as it gets.

The investors in Africa are just starting a new slave trade that can be likened to the European trade, the only difference is that they're making the people slaves in their own nations. :/

That remains to be seen. For now the Chinese are doing like we used to, bringing in dollars and corporations to utilize the resources. I think they just discovered a mess of oil in East Africa.

No shooting there. I'm not going to get in lengthy debates about whether the US and other Nato countries (like France) have been involved in Egypt. Tunisia, Libya, Somalia, and the rest... militarily...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Funny how it's always the "Islamist"

First it was. The "Jews" run the governments!
Now it's. The "Islamist" kill everyone!
Next will be. The Christians "something"

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by intrptr

Btw, Isn't it the Chinese that are 'Invading' Africa now? Chinese does not = European

If you call what China is doing invading, then I need to give you a pop quiz.
Don't worry, it's multiple choice.

Who was most likely to use this term in the following sense?
"Aye matey, let's be off to africa, pillage some rubies 'n swipe us some dark lasses."

A) A pirate

B) An English Ship Port worker in the 1700s

C) A drunken Englishman with missing teeth and a wooden leg

D) All of the above

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by intrptr

If you call what China is doing invading, then I need to give you a pop quiz.
Don't worry, it's multiple choice.

Who was most likely to use this term in the following sense?
"Aye matey, let's be off to africa, pillage some rubies 'n swipe us some dark lasses."

A) A pirate

B) An English Ship Port worker in the 1700s

C) A drunken Englishman with missing teeth and a wooden leg

D) All of the above

That would be the Arabs doing their best Pirate impersonation. lol. The Arabs were buying and selling "dark lasses" before the first European stepped foot onto that Continent. Before the Arabs it was their own people, or peoples from other tribes.
Since the beginning of time, the Continent has been used to pick up slaves. It's a sad, sad truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit,this makes me think of a massacre years ago in my country,if i am not mistaken,it was a Zulu on Xhosa attack,but i will have to go back and make sure.The thing i never forgot,was when one of the murderers were asked why they killed children and even babies also,and he said:"A snake gives birth to a snake" That made my blood run cold,and i never forgot that.

On topic,this is so sad+horrendous i don't even know what to say.This continent is so saturated with blood it's a wonder the ground is not perpetually soggy.Just obscene and demonic,what happened to these poor poor children

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

it's gonna be a long time then. cause their solution to their problems is to blame it on farmers,

Believe me, they know who their enemies are. They are puppets of the west propped into power and funded to oppress their people (and starve them if necessary) in order to exploit the resources. That includes Uranium in Mali (for France), Oil and gold in Libya for the west. You name it. They attacked a refinery and held hostages remember? You think they did that because they were mad at their corrupt government?

They were mad at the mega international corporations that take everything and give nothing in return. They know their government is in cahoots with them, thats why they attacked the refinery, instead.

Last reply here tonight, gotta go.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join