Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So I tried really REALLY hard to with hold all judgement on who is responsible for this disgusting act. Then I clicked on the link and read this:

a private nursery, primary and secondary school burnt by the Islamist group Boko Haram

It really is difficult to with hold all judgments and then read something like that, proving once again, that if there is death associated with a third world country, who's behind it? an Islamist group.

Personally I think the world should make Islam illegal. Cut it off completely and be done with it. islam does not produce Enlightened Saints and Spiritual masters .....it breeds fundamentalism and terrorism.... that's why I would never want anything to do with it...... it's an old dead horse

The only reason most Arab countries are islamic, is because they have to be by force. Or else you get killed eventually if you are anything else. It was basically an Identity for the Arabs. This system does not work in a modern multi-cultural world

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
So I tried really REALLY hard to with hold all judgement on who is responsible for this disgusting act. Then I clicked on the link and read this:

a private nursery, primary and secondary school burnt by the Islamist group Boko Haram

It really is difficult to with hold all judgments and then read something like that, proving once again, that if there is death associated with a third world country, who's behind it? an Islamist group.

Personally I think the world should make Islam illegal. Cut it off completely and be done with it. islam does not produce Enlightened Saints and Spiritual masters .....it breeds fundamentalism and terrorism.... that's why I would never want anything to do with it...... it's an old dead horse

The only reason most Arab countries are islamic, is because they have to be by force. Or else you get killed eventually if you are anything else. It was basically an Identity for the Arabs. This system does not work in a modern multi-cultural world

It is difficult to argue against you, because the upholders of this religion seem to have given up on the worst evil elements within their own religion. As a Buddhist at heart I find Abrahamic Religions hard to stomach,
especially because of the incredibly violent and bloody history found in all its forms.

History does not lie, it presents clear facts, which humans of our time, or the future, are free to learn from or deny. What I learn from such deeds as those done in this case with the slained children or others in the more violent and primitive parts of the Muslim faith doesn´t make things better.

I believe one cause to this is the widespread analphabetism in the arabspeaking world which leaves the common man open and vulnerable to the interprations of the Koran to priest with no pure hearts but instead evil minds and spiritual shortcomings that infects their followers like a bad virus, causing frightening consequences for anyone in their way.

There are of course other explanations but all in all it seems that Islam today suffers from violent secterian wars and hate (Shia versus Sunni) that inevitable affects innocent children that cannot understand why the grown ups want to kill them in the name of a religion they have yet to understand.
edit on 6-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus
reply to post by Murgatroid

what a tag team we're making

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
As a Buddhist at heart I find Abrahamic Religions hard to stomach,

Islam and Abraham don't have a single thing in common.

Neither does God and religion.

God did NOT invent religion.

God and religion are total opposites.

Religion LIES, HATES, & KILLS...

God creates, loves, & only speaks truth.

God and Religion are diametrically opposed.

Religion is a LIE masquerading as the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I know this site, has forbid us being critical of Islamic terrorism, therefore all they deaths they have perpetrated upon Infidels are acts of misguided souls, all of the killing of their own kind (islamics) is just because they are misunderstood, and we from Western Civilization do not understand these poor, illiterate, misguided camel merchants.

Sooooo . . . I will withhold the freedom of speech we once had on this site, and adopt the "Rodney King mantra . . . "can't we all just get along"? I am sure that Daniel Pearls parents, and the relatives of the 3000 human beings killed on 9-11 have now turned the other cheek and forgiven the actions of these poor misguided souls. I feel so sorry for them being blown to smithereens by U.S. Drones when we could sacrifice a few more American lives for this faux religion.

Again, we infidels must turn the other cheek and support the death and destruction that is part of an ancient (cough, cough) religion this site deems to exist. John

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am not evil by nature and neither is 95% of the population. It is the vast minority that are evil at heart, and unfortunately that vast minority are the ones who are in power.

Yes, we should have moved past these sorts of things by now, but those in power won't let that happen because they thrive on fear and hate. It is not human nature to be evil any more than it is for an animal to be evil. Power is what creates evil, not human nature.

You are good because it is possible to be so.

Humans are prone to mob mentality. The mob mentality that you are a part of is not a typically violent mob.

"Evil" is a construct created by humans. In nature there is only "neutral". Good and evil is a dichotomy created by humanity, who specializes in creating false dichotomies.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Is it true that was SLAYER69 trying to sneak into Comic Con?

That wall is only like 4 feet high.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is a horiffic tragedy, no question about it.

But let's be honest, it's unfortunately not a rare event in Africa..that doesn't make it right, just too frequent.

While we're busy demonising 'Islamists', let's not forget that only a little over a century ago, seven or eight of the major European countries went into Africa and murdered millions of Africans so we could steal their resources...so if we're going to demonise religious groups, lets not leave out the European Christians...that wouldn't be Cricket.

Why don't we just STOP killing...period. Now there's an idea!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You people do realise that Islam is composed of various sects. To blame Islam in general is painting with a broad brush. Many sects don't care if your muslim, christian, or otherwise, if you don't belong to that sect, you die.
To hear that 41 innocent little ones died is an atrocity. If there is any justice in this world, those who did this need to be punished. I can't explain into words how this makes me feel.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Is it true that was SLAYER69 trying to sneak into Comic Con?

That wall is only like 4 feet high.

It's not the size of the wall that makes the difference..........

It's why someone built it there in the first place, eh?

. . . A friendly boost between superheros? . . . or Batman off'ing the competition when someone popped the money shot?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Islamists don't kill children,
These did.

It doesn't matter what religion they belong to, It's a great sin for a Muslim to child an innocent child.
According to the religion in question: An-Nisa 4:89 "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected, and thus that you all become equal. So take not Auliua (allies) from the them, till they emigrate in the way of allah. But if they turn back, take of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither auliya (allies) nor helpers from them." Not sure what they were talking about - but I don't care. Sounds pretty messed up. And yes, I shun most of the Old Testament for the same reason.

Please stop spreading false reports on Muslims, the incident may have occurred, but there is no reason at all to say that it was "Islamists" who did it, because Muslims don't do such stuff. It doesn't matter where a Muslim lives, they don't kill children and it cannot be justified.
Facts speak for themselves. Face it, every group of people have bad apples. Just the recent batch of bad apples happen to be Islamic Terrorists.

Spreading propaganda on Islam is not going to help you.
Back way back when - the white Christians did go across the Atlantic and killed millions. At that time, I'm sure they were living in denial too. More recently, when the white man (mostly Christian) killed the American Indians, they too were living in denial. Practically around the same time, the white Christians enslaved people of color. Again, denial. As we look back now, we can't believe that we allowed it to happen. Some would even say, "If I lived in those times, I would have fought them."

Time to open your eyes and face the sad reality. Islamic crazy people are killing people just because they have a perversed way of intrepreting a book. We now live in those times. We can either bury our heads in the sand, or stand up and fight for what is just.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
Islamists don't kill children, It doesn't matter what religion they belong to, It's a great sin for a Muslim to child an innocent child. Please stop spreading false reports on Muslims, the incident may have occurred, but there is no reason at all to say that it was "Islamists" who did it, because Muslims don't do such stuff. It doesn't matter where a Muslim lives, they don't kill children and it cannot be justified.

Spreading propaganda on Islam is not going to help you.

You sir, are FOS!

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

There is no sense trying to quote the Quran, they will simply say you are misinterpreting. Be down that road many times.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
God what a bunch of haters on this thread. Report a murder, throw in the word Islam and out they come from under their rocks, foaming hate.

People who hide behind the cloak of religion and murder children are just murderers. Thats their disguise and promoted in the media to get us to hate them in general even more. As well as Main Stream ATS, it seems.

Shame on this thread and all the people that think that Islam or any religion has anything to do with the atrocities occurring in so many places around the globe.

Just because someone shouts God is great when they discharge a weapon you are fooled into thinking they are representative of their culture at large.

That easy, huh? Either that, or you are part of the misinformation.

See thru the veil.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

It's actually a common occurrence in Nigeria. Not only Muslims vs Christians but many other cults. It's been like that for quite some time and incidents are usually very gruesome.

You also have to remember it isn't always necessarily a religious war. Often it has very little to do with religion as they are also divided along cultural and ethnic lines. Poverty also plays a major role.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky

It's actually a common occurrence in Nigeria. Not only Muslims vs Christians but many other cults. It's been like that for quite some time and incidents are usually very gruesome.

You also have to remember it isn't always necessarily a religious war. Often it has very little to do with religion as they are also divided along cultural and ethnic lines. Poverty also plays a major role.

This is happening right now in Cairo. at 04:27. a member of the Muslim Brotherhood is pushing an opposition member from a water tank onto a rooftop (as reported by al arabyia). As the man lay unmoving on the cement a second supporter walks up and casually bashes in his skull. How long before they start doing this to children?

edit on 6-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah, it happens in third world countries every day for different reasons.

Just a month ago a Somali man was stoned to death in the streets of South Africa as casually as the men in the video. Xenophobic attacks are a common in South Africa.

Don't think you can blame creed, race or anything else for these gruesome acts.

The whole of Africa is insane and violent to be honest.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can't even describe how horrible this story is. It's a sad sad world... Anybody who thinks they are doing God's work by killing innocent children or any innocent people is simply a very sick individual. I'm speechless.

I have no trouble believing that some so-called Muslims are mislead and lost, they obviously exist. But if anybody
is capable of critical thinking, they would understand that this is NOT Islam at all.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Evil acts require no culture, religion, or social status. All people are capable of incredulity to their fellow man, our violent instincts are always just under the surface, even in what is considered the more "civilized" parts of the world. Violence, or the threat of violence is still used as a prime motivator in every culture today. It doesn't excuse the act in any way, but I don't believe it colors any specific ideology, there hasn't been a civilization that hasn't killed children for political reasons. People can be really crappy.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

When those lights flash in your rearview mirror as you drive without your seat belt, it is fear of violence that makes you pull over.

Terms like "respect" are just a shorter way to say, "combination of love and fear".

In any event, you are very correct. Violence, or the threat of violence, is the underpinning of "civilized society". If that isn't ironic, I am not sure quite what is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join