It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria school massacre: 41 children killed, some burned alive

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
Still, in the midst of all this insanity, I have to believe that the difference between a humble and devout muslim, versus a stone throwing, child-burning, sharia demanding islamist, whom although sais he is a man of Allah, yet carries the mark of beastly violence in his heart, is so vast it is hard to measure. If not, then this entire religion is truly one of the past, with no hope of a good future as it seems to turn men into beasts and not humans of good virtues.

It's vitally important to remember that these sickening people are not Muslim. They are murderous scum, without religion, without Humanity, without even the most basic comprehension of right and wrong.

If you can imagine a group of organized serial killers, that's the closest you can get to what we're seeing.

They claim to be religious, but they are not, nothing even close to it. They are psychopaths, unrestrained and out of control killers.

Whatever you do, do not let anyone tell you that this is Islam, it's not. These disgusting individuals have nothing to do with that religion. They are murdering scum who want complete and utter control over others and use religion as an excuse to justify their demonic behavior.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

BECAUSE the founding documents encourage such violence

it IS an important issue in such cases.

The whole religion BEGAN with repeated campaigns of such violence perpetrated against men, women AND CHILDREN . . . in the course of CONQUEST.

When the founder was groping about for how to conquer lands and property . . . even he thought the jin encouraging him were evil demonic forces. His relatives who stood to gain from his conquests PERSUADED him otherwise. AND THEY ENCOURAGED him to use RELIGION as a main theme and motivation FOR CONQUEST.

And the blood lust, blood thirsty pattern began from the beginning--including great deception and lying resulting in folks trusting him only to be bloodily murdered later on when he had sufficient strength and power to do so.

Of course there are wonderful peace loving Muslims who only wish to be left alone to live their lives as most of earth's citizens wish.

However, historical facts are still facts. And the association, motivation, cultivation, brainwashing toward blood-lust violence is NOT AT ALL DIVORCED from the founding documents and from the preaching in thousands of mosques around the world.

edit on 7/7/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Ahhh... So we're dealing in two different realities is the problem.

Two differing views of the same world.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Outstanding! Well said!

Hiding behind the cloak of religion is sure to distract some from the truth of it. Take heed all. The worst atrocities on the planet are always in the name of God.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Truly sad news, I'm not sure if I'm more mad or heartbroken...Humans, what the fukk is going on...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

However, historical facts are still facts. And the association, motivation, cultivation, brainwashing toward blood-lust violence is NOT AT ALL DIVORCED from the founding documents and from the preaching in thousands of mosques around the world.

I agree with you right up to the 1000's of Mosques. There are a but few that hide behind the cloak of religion and perpetrate such evil. They don't mind. They burn children alive, remember?

Evil masquerading as good. That would make for some boring court transcripts huh? Arguing religion instead of the forensics of the actual crime?

Any misinterpretation of religion is just that. And most of them miss it by a wide mark. If people would behave like they want to be treated and mind their own business, the world would be a nice place. Religion be damned.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk... anyone makes sense of that in the right corner?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnubz
www.mirror.co.uk... anyone makes sense of that in the right corner?

Hey jnubz, welcome to ATS! I watched that YouTube in your link. Someone else here says that an english translation of those events has Morsi Supporters doing that. You can also hear what sounds like gunfire in the building itself. Are they executing people in there?

Like I said another member tells us this (in this thread somewhere). I have no idea if its true or not.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Its amazing how they have a hard time finding clean water, food and healthcare yet guns and bullets are never in short supply. Why is that? Who supplies these groups with all this military hardware?

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This must be the work of boko haram.
These guys are so stupid.
I don't know how any Nigerian, or black for that matter, would follow the Arab religion called "Islam", especially not after Libya.
But I guess the nutty will stay nutty. Nothing can be done for people over there, they just get worse and worse each year.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

You are of course correct. My purpose was to try and neutralize the kind of divisional bashing that takes place on these threads where one religion bashes another as being more heinous. Mankind with or without faith can be a brutal, cruel barbarian.

I understand what you are saying. Evil people will try to use any and every excuse they can think of to cause harm and even kill others.

Unfortunately news like this one happens every day around the world. Even in developed countries we keep seeing more and more people losing values, and even devaluing human life.

I have seen some members blame all of humanity for what a few do, and imo that is wrong as well and is part of the reason for people devaluing life.

Sometimes it is hard keeping faith on humanity, but we can't give up. There are still a lot of good people, and good things on this Earth, and because of this we can't lose hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaladinRoden
Its amazing how they have a hard time finding clean water, food and healthcare yet guns and bullets are never in short supply. Why is that? Who supplies these groups with all this military hardware?

Some of the very same people who funded other wars and conflicts including the "red revolutions" around the world.
There are many places around the world, more so in developing countries, where the true elites have no real control, hence the control they use is to provide these people with firearms. These conflicts and atrocities help the true elites with their "depopulation and population control schemes" as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faust100f
I know this site, has forbid us being critical of Islamic terrorism, therefore all they deaths they have perpetrated upon Infidels are acts of misguided souls, all of the killing of their own kind (islamics) is just because they are misunderstood, and we from Western Civilization do not understand these poor, illiterate, misguided camel merchants.

Sooooo . . . I will withhold the freedom of speech we once had on this site, and adopt the "Rodney King mantra . . . "can't we all just get along"? I am sure that Daniel Pearls parents, and the relatives of the 3000 human beings killed on 9-11 have now turned the other cheek and forgiven the actions of these poor misguided souls. I feel so sorry for them being blown to smithereens by U.S. Drones when we could sacrifice a few more American lives for this faux religion.

Again, we infidels must turn the other cheek and support the death and destruction that is part of an ancient (cough, cough) religion this site deems to exist. John

Hello. Welcome to ATS.

The 3,000 [sic] human beings killed on 9/11 were killed by Muslims...good one.
edit on 7-7-2013 by Snsoc because: accuracy

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Uhhhhhhhh how many mosques do you think that Saudi oil money has been building around the world for their radically rabid Wahabe imams to pontificate in and from?

Hint . . . it's a LOT more than a dozen.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This was an act of pure evil, but most people seem to be concentrating on the wrong thing. This was not an act performed by the entire islamist or muslim population. The fact is humanity is capable of both great evil and great good, that is all of humanity regardless of what your belief system is.

Evil people or people that wish to commit evil always seem to want to fool themselves and others into believing it is for good reasons. Personnaly being ex american military that spent a lot of time in the middle east I saw a report of such evil proportions that I would have been happy to kill anyone that took part. Killing is pretty much never anything to be happy about but I would have made an exception if I had the opportunity to prevent that. Some people used islam as an excuse to rape christian women and daughters with a broom handle so hard their insides were crushed and they died horribly painful deaths.

Sorry but that was not all of islam either, evil people will use whatever excuse they can find to justify their actions. Of course in today's day and age news stations only will report horrible news as it gets ratings. There are just as many Islamists performing good deeds as their are performing these horrible ones. Just like all religions, catholocism does NOT teach people to molest young children yet it happens.

Everyone needs to understand that the entire human race is responsible of some of the worst and unthinkable deeds but we can never judge people as a group. Everyone is also capable of great deeds regardless of religion or belief systems, every person makes their own way.

If, and this is a huge IF, the islamist or muslim religion was founded on truely evil beliefs that all non-muslims should be killed sorry but all humans have their own interpretation. There will be just as many that interpret the religion as a way to perform nothing but good deeds towards their fellow human.

Only the individual can be judged, we all risk the potential to commit acts every bit as horrible as have been reported when we attribute one act to everyone with a belief system or any other similarity.

edit on 7-7-2013 by inquisitive1977 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

Originally posted by PaladinRoden
Who supplies these groups with all this military hardware?

The Illuminati has never had a shortage of money...

The below linked post goes into more detail on this:

"The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. "

Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
What the hell runs through these people mind when performing these horrible, horrible things.. god dam this world I hate it sometimes!!!

Bloody thirsty sicko freaks!!!

J

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Uhhhhhhhh how many mosques do you think that Saudi oil money has been building around the world for their radically rabid Wahabe imams to pontificate in and from?

Hint . . . it's a LOT more than a dozen.

I could counter with, "How many bombs do you think were built and delivered to their targets around the world on that same Saudi oil?"

At least they are building churches instead of weapons...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Perhaps they've hired us to build and administer their weapons for them. . . leaving their hands sort of clean . . . in some eyes.

They clearly seem to be part of the PTB.

They clearly seem to be into 'funding death and violence' in the name of Wahabe Islam.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

They clearly seem to be into 'funding death and violence' in the name of Wahabe Islam.

Clear to you. I hold that religion is the cloak of goodness they wear to hide behind. Covers up a lot of sins. The reality like you say is funding the death and violence.

They are collaborators. They have forsaken any roots they may have had and now only use the illusion of religious fervor in order to keep up appearances. Geez, what religion isn't doing that today?

Religion is dead. People aren't fooled by that man made charade as much as they used to be.

Remember I said religion is dead, not God is dead. Some people will become incensed because to them their god is religion.

"Churchians".

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join