Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Be real, we don't need MONEY, FAITH or RELIGION

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Gazrok
Problem.

We need resources to survive.
We need resources obtained by others to survive...as they in turn need likewise.
Strict bartering is ineffective (how do you decide how many chickens a goat is worth?)...it's why we invented money...to make barter easier. Like it or not. We need it.



That's exactly right. What's wrong is how the 1% abuse it. There's enough money for everyone in the world to always have everything they need. But, so much money is sitting in banks and safes that no one can earn or buy necessities with it. This is wrong.


Ok, this is reality. Is there nothing to do? Or is there a solution. I cannot think of anything




posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Ok, this is reality. Is there nothing to do? Or is there a solution. I cannot think of anything





posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Gazrok
Problem.

We need resources to survive.
We need resources obtained by others to survive...as they in turn need likewise.
Strict bartering is ineffective (how do you decide how many chickens a goat is worth?)...it's why we invented money...to make barter easier. Like it or not. We need it.



That's exactly right. What's wrong is how the 1% abuse it. There's enough money for everyone in the world to always have everything they need. But, so much money is sitting in banks and safes that no one can earn or buy necessities with it. This is wrong.


Ok, this is reality. Is there nothing to do? Or is there a solution. I cannot think of anything


Sure, change the system so that money cannot be held. People can trade their money for precious metals, land, apartment buildings, but they have to keep the currency moving from hand to hand.



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
Sure, change the system so that money cannot be held. People can trade their money for precious metals, land, apartment buildings, but they have to keep the currency moving from hand to hand.


As in, no banks?



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What's wrong with faith?


I agree with abolishing and exterminating organized religion and paper money, most definitely.

But I believe in God, and without the brainwashing experience of religion, its actually a fantastic, brilliant, wonderful feeling. I feel much closer to God sitting here alone in the middle of the night, listening to rock on demand than I ever did in a church.

God = love.

Love makes the word go round.



posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Originally posted by jiggerj
Sure, change the system so that money cannot be held. People can trade their money for precious metals, land, apartment buildings, but they have to keep the currency moving from hand to hand.


As in, no banks?


Just as banks exchange foreign currency they would exchange precious gems and metals for money. No person should have more than a million in cash on hand.






top topics
 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join