It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warriors of the Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
we may think to consider someone as a warrior of the light is just a nickname for those who dedicate their lives to social and humanitarian causes.

but is there really people who are, weather they know it or not, touched by an high energy, creating a balance on people and things surrounding them?

do you think this idea is too much fantastic?

i personally don't know weather i should give some credibility to this possibility or not.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They are supposedly, the Children of the Light.

www.metagifted.org

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
what is an indigo child and what is an indigo adult? i read that site you posted, ADHDsux4me, but i still don't get it.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am currently reading 'A Royal Duty', Paul Burrell's biography of Princess Diana. From what I have learned about her, I would consider her to be one of the 'Warriors of the light'.

Say what you will about Diana, she definitely had the ability to help others and make them feel needed, wanted and special.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't know if i'm right or not but I think I remember them being descibed as have some sort or extraterrestrial gene in them compare to the rest of use. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Indigo children I mean

[edit on 11-11-2004 by smilee187]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner
what is an indigo child and what is an indigo adult? i read that site you posted, ADHDsux4me, but i still don't get it.

Hi Falkner,

I truly would not be doing it justice, if my personal explanation of Indigo Children didn't make sense to you. So instead of trying to explain it, and my words not coming out right, my best recommendation is to do a search on this site regarding Indigo Children, or do a search on Google.

Good Luck,

-ADHDsux4me

top topics

join