It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if beer will disappear....forever...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

ha i saw what you did there,
well played

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well you have just given every western and quite a few eastern males a recurring psychological trauma that will haunt there nights for years to come but since you mention it well I would go for whisky but since you probably mean all alcoholic drink's the only tried and tested method is extremely dark and psychedelically strong Turkish coffee (that is what they replaced beer with until they became more liberal and started drinking it again).

As for fizzy pop well the very best and the scots keep it to themselves is the variant of barrs iron brew called Fiery iron brew, beats coca cola any day for me but being in Lancashire I can't get it as they only sell regular iron brew down here.
edit on 6-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The same as always. The foreigners and the poor.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If beer were to disappear forever, like right now.... I'd need to head to the fridge and get a new drink.

***EDIT*** I would also like to add that if beer were to disappear (especially right now), I would be very sad.
edit on 7/6/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: added content

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'd like to see this beer "bacteria" survive its first winter in Canada.

Pfft.

We Canadians would be back to drinking beer and watching hockey by early spring. This is no man's land up here, not fit for human or animal... or any silly bacteria.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by d8track

We Canadians know how to throw a empty. All the Canadian scientists would drop everything and try to eliminate this bacteria from this earth
Then stockpile while you have time.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Well you have just given every western and quite a few eastern males a recurring psychological trauma that will haunt there nights for years to come but since you mention it well I would go for whisky
Alcohol generally is not good but I was referring to beer,and the trauma will last very long time indeed....forever.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

ha i saw what you did there,
well played
You did?

Well as for beer:1-4-you,1-4-me....so on.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Oh but you will not be able to produce beer,even if you could,because you will become an occupied country by all the other nations.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would also like to add that if beer were to disappear (especially right now), I would be very sad.
Like many other billions of people.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

The same as always. The foreigners and the poor.
I am so sorry for you if you cannot afford a beer but I can buy you one,even ten packs if you need.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Oh but you will not be able to produce beer,even if you could,because you will become an occupied country by all the other nations.

None of them would last half a winter up here... except maybe the Russians.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

US Americans with all their black ops technology still cant make quality beer. The bacteria will only eat the buddweiser.

Sam Adam's proves you wrong. Budweiser isn't beer, and I have no idea why some people drink alchoholic piss colored water.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just as a side note, Stell Artois is made without yeast, yeast is not needed for beer. So a world without beer means all people are dead, that is the only way to prevent beer production.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

None of them would last half a winter up here... except maybe the Russians.
Russians in Canada?Nah, there is no route close to that.

Or they will have to take Alaska,again,and maybe they will.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Nephalim

It is real fact of the very near future because of the global temperature rising each year the beer will be no longer be produced because of many factors including the appereance of that bacteria.

No possible containment?

Yea well, we'll find a better way to do all sorts of things. Its what we do.
otherwise we'd all be stuck with fosters.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You had me at....

mrs crotchets snatch

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAH,for one,I would have lots of more money to spend on other stuff.

In all fairness,I live in Washington State,[snip].Since I have been,I really have cut out my beer intake.That being said,I drink about a 12 pack a week anymore.

edit on 10-7-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why was my comment edited? In my State and with my medical condition,the use of what was censored out,is 100% legal.

If I was to say that I used an opiate based pain pill on a regular basis,would this have been edited out as well?

Talk about being heavy handed.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Bootyac because: random thoughts

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's a process of fermentation that is ancient. Um....who would remove it forever? Free will exists and all the seeds of the earth belong to everyone equally. And when I say this, its as a non drinker.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join