It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if beer will disappear....forever...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

demeur.blogspot.ro...

....what you will replaced with?

1.Water

2.Fire water

3.Natural juices

4.Acidic soft drinks

5.Milk
......name it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

In Australia where I live the supermarkets sell brew kits. The US empire will rise and fall but our brew kits will always be here to make sure Australians have beer.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

In Australia where I live the supermarkets sell brew kits. The US empire will rise and fall but our brew kits will always be here to make sure Australians have beer.
No, I was asking for example ,if an unknown bacteria will affect the world wide production of beer and beer cannot be produced anymore.

You will be affected too...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

When I quit drinking I replaced beer with everything else. You know, water, tea, coffee, milk, juice...soda.

why though are you asking about this? is beer going away? Oh wtf with bacteria? seriously?

edit on 6-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

why though are you asking about this? is beer going away?
If that bacteria will spread world wide,then,yes.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
If some global catastrophe caused the end of beer, I think we'd have more pressing issues to worry about, like what has caused yeast to die world wide.

We'd be all dead in short order.

And beer would be the last thing on our minds.. well, maybe.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

If some global catastrophe caused the end of beer, I think we'd have more pressing issues to worry about, like what has caused yeast to die world wide.
A bacteria to stop the world wide production of bear is a catastrophe only for beer thinkers,sorry....drinkers,
but you will still have FB,,,

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Uhm, ok youre saying this is what? real or imagined in wcs?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It is real fact of the very near future because of the global temperature rising each year the beer will be no longer be produced because of many factors including the appereance of that bacteria.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
....what you will replaced with?

1.Water

2.Fire water

3.Natural juices

4.Acidic soft drinks

5.Milk
......name it.

6. Violence

7. Riots

8. Chaos

Beer is irreplaceable! Without beer this nation will perish!
edit on 6-7-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It is real fact of the very near future because of the global temperature rising each year the beer will be no longer be produced because of many factors including the appereance of that bacteria.

No possible containment?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Nooooooooo. !

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by winofiend

A bacteria to stop the world wide production of bear is a catastrophe only for beer thinkers,sorry....drinkers,
but you will still have FB,,,

But the process of fermentation doesn't care about beer. Or funky wine or mrs crotchets snatch. A yeast will be a yeast.

Are these specific beer bacteria only going after top fermenting beers, cold fermentation, quick acting yeast, slow acting, wild fruit yeast or preserved stout making buggers? What about the yeasts at the bottom of ship wrecks hundreds of years old?

Will it stop the fermentation of wood alcohols? I'll have to find a new thing to clean my tiles.

You'd have to wipe out a lot of things to get to the yeasts that make beer.

But you are correct, there will always be FB. Fosters Brewery has had little to do with Beer for as long as it's been around

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
US Americans with all their black ops technology still cant make quality beer. The bacteria will only eat the buddweiser.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's ok. The kids will just start drinking bath water.

I hear it's all the rage.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Beer is irreplaceable! Without beer this nation will perish!
Nothing is irreplaceable,only people are irreplaceable.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Nothing is irreplaceable,only people are irreplaceable.

Beer is not irreplaceable...are you a atheist?
edit on 6-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

No possible containment?
Yes,in a big basement full of beer,to last at least 30 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Nooooooooo. !
Yeeeeaaaahhh!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Those creatures producing alcohol are not bacteria (prokaryota) but yeasts (eukaryota) namely saccharomyces cerevisiae. There are many subspecies, many of them developed and patented by breweries and big vine makers. It is hard to imagine that such omnipresent and rich species would cease to exist. If so, there would be no alcoholic beverage at all (there are chemical ways how to prepare ethanol but expensive). Also traditional way of bread baking would be lost. Yeasts play great role in almost all terrestrial ecosystems on planet ... it wouldn't be nice for anybody. Time to check beer deposit if everything is ok

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join