It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Referee Beheaded by fans after he kills player

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Referee Beheaded by fans after he kills player

asia.eurospo rt.com

According to reports in Brazil, referee Otavio Jordao da Silva (20) fatally stabbed footballer Josenir dos Santos Abreu (30) during a heated moment of a match.

It is believed the referee was carrying a knife throughout the match and fatally stabbed the player in retaliation.

Santos Abreu was rushed to hospital but died from injuries on the way.

According to reports, the referee was tied up, beaten, stoned and quartered. They then put his head on a stake and planted it in the middle of the pitch)

edit on 6-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Are we doomed as a species? The current level of barbarianism in the world astounds me.

It almost feels that some parts of world are actually de-evolving.

It Is one manic killing after another, there is something in the water....

Also, does anyone know the symbolic nature of beheading someone? What is the fascination in some cultures?

asia.eurospo rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
First and foremost. Is RT a proven - trusted source ?

I've seen a couple of 'Oh ... Really ? threads of late.
RT has been involved ... both times.

Are you sure it's not just speculative hype ?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Briles1207

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Dude no,

I looked it up and, no.

I can't post something like that and i advise caution to any viewer of all ages. Very graphic and real head off and quartered. No cool.

The Rat.
edit on Sat Jul 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
First and foremost. Is RT a proven - trusted source ?

I've seen a couple of 'Oh ... Really ? threads of late.
RT has been involved ... both times.

Are you sure it's not just speculative hype ?

well I typed the referees name into YouTube and found out t is real.

World is crazy man.

The Rat.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Awesome?? You wanna watch something like that? What is the matter with you??

edit on 6/7/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Dude no,

I looked it up and, no.

I can't post something like that and i advise caution to any viewer of all ages. Very graphic and real head off and quartered. No cool.

The Rat.

I'm afraid to look it up. The NSA is watching. You looked it up though. You're my hero. Post a link. Create a link with name Fuzzy Bunny. Nobody would ever suspect Fuzzy Bunny of linking to a head chopping video. I think it will work.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Damn,

Hey I found an interesting comet on that site made by some guy named tulala to someone who said what had happened was crazy....

You have never refereeed have you?

Ive only done local city leagues but referees are routinely attacked and stabbed (I know that if I have to referee south americans, the arab teams, the haitians and portuguese that there is always the risk. Call it racist, I call it prior events justify protection) I have a lead pipe in my bag and had to take it out twice. One time it was enough to just take it out while another time when the three of us got jumped I took the pipe to a few players and fans who were much better armed.

Stabbing is a whole different thing but the need for protection is real.

I think the best place to referee is Texas where you can carry a concealed weapon.

In your little world, its enough to just tell people to stop trying to beat you in a coma I guess. I dare you to ref a U7 to U11 games on 7v7 and you will be stunned at how violent parents get.

The Rat.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

And Americans think they take their sports seriously.

Shesh oh Pete, what's wrong with people?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I'm afraid to look it up. The NSA is watching. You looked it up though. You're my hero. Post a link. Create a link with name Fuzzy Bunny. Nobody would ever suspect Fuzzy Bunny of linking to a head chopping video. I think it will work.

The NSA? LOL!

Yeah can you bet they are watching but that's kind of irrelevant or rather I doubt they care I should say.

I just wanted to see if it really happened, that's why i looked it up, once i saw that it did I was like noo waaaay.

But we really do live in a sick world who takes pictures of body parts with their phone or camera at a soccer game.

The Rat.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Stop asking members to post the video. If they don't want to post it, they don't have to. Furthermore, it is against the T&C's to post such things. I'd advise you to stop harassing members about it, otherwise you will find yourself reported. Sorry to be such a hard arse, but what you are doing is not cool.
edit on 6-7-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of referees for whom beheading and quartering is the very least they shouldve suffered. I want to see the video too. Liveleak will have it *goes searching*.
Dont worry I won't post it here.
Don't want to upset the maiden aunts.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Are we doomed as a species? The current level of barbarianism in the world astounds me. It almost feels that some parts of world are actually de-evolving. It Is one manic killing after another, there is something in the water.... Also, does anyone know the symbolic nature of beheading someone? What is the fascination in some cultures?

It's a sad insight into the violent nature of humanity. We're far from becoming a civilized species.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by XXX777

Stop asking members to post the video. If they don't want to post it, they don't have to. Furthermore, it is against the T&C's to post such things. I'd advise you to stop harassing members about it, otherwise you will find yourself reported. Sorry to be such a hard arse, but what you are doing is not cool.
edit on 6-7-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

thanks for playing mod lol
that is sick man I thought some of our sports got outta hand. but the reff killed the guy whats up with that. by no means does that justify what happen jeesh.
no need to post the vid somebody posted a link to the same thing thats on the video ,its not like it shows it happen .
chill man
edit on 6-7-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Bring on " Rollerball " Mach - Now ... !

James Caan and all ...

edit on 6-7-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Some of the replies here

ATS at it's infantile worst

Sorry OP this site used to be full of intelligent thoughtful people

You just happened to post in the middle of a troll fest.

Truly horrendous and sickening turn of events in the match, I'm just watching the Lions trounce Australia not so much as a swear word.

Cody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join