It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new pledge of allegiance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I want every American that approves of this country's new regime to stand up tomorrow and join me in my brand new, up to date, pledge of allegiance. It is as follows:

I pledge my undying servitude,
to the flag,
to the United States of hypocrisy,
and to the crumbling republic,
for which it once stood,
one nation, under surveillance,
with tyranny and injustice for all.

I felt the old pledge was vastly outdated and I invite you all to recite my revised edition

edit on 6-7-2013 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

I'd join you but it sounds a bit risky!

They're listening

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
good one .. they should adopt it as the official one ..

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Oh damn I forgot about that part. Ummm.. I love my country!

That should do it

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

They already have, it's just classified

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

I'd like to see a proposed solution, though.

The problem, if broken into chunks, how would you fix it? Say, being America. How would you be America in a global play room full of other kids who are told they're the most precious thing ever and they're better than every one else?

How do you tell a group of brats to sit down and play fair?

Or being president.

How do you control 313 million? All of them with different wants, ideas, needs, cares, beliefs? How do you tell them all that you're driving them home and not going to the zoo because they were naughty? Or how do you treat the good kids and punish the bad kids and not miss out of a few?

Because that's all it really is. A bunch of spoilt kids and a bunch of spoilt fools who think they can control them, but failing, and it seems that from ground roots the answers should be streaming forth.

I see a lot of hippy stuff. You know, stop being nasty mr America, take your guns home and plant flowers. But that never stops that snotty nosed brat who stomps on your flowers. Or the weird kid who likes to steal your flowers and smoke them. Or that creepy kid who nicks your mums knickers.

And they run other countries. And they're constantly flicking marbles at you and poking your cat with a stick.

What's the solution... I don't see one. I only see a firm boot and then we're back to where we started.

The world. It's big. Full of idiots and imbeciles. You just can't leave your windows open any more.

top topics

join