It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my EBE experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was four years old and my family was in the process of moving to our newly built home in Diamond Valley, Utah (right outside Saint George Utah, very isolated place) the house had not been completely finished but we wanted to have a sleep over in our sleeping bags and it was snowing and the only lighting we had was from industrial light posts. It was around 3-4 am in the morning when i decided it would be a good idea to walk around the house by myself because i wanted to be brave (i was obsessed with the brave little toaster at the time) I had a little remote control fisher price toy and i walked past the guest meeting room where we were all sleeping and walked by the stairs leading to the downstairs. I saw a little grey guy moving in a very spastic manner, very disconjointed but seemingly determined, it stared at me with its big black eyes at the edge of the stairs and the hairs on my little neck stood on end, I wanted to run away but because of my awesome alter ego I decided i was going to be brave and walk downstairs towards it, at the bottom of the stairs where 4 bedrooms one for each of us boys in a little circle that then goes into the downstairs living room, i walked down slowly as if i couldnt control my movements i was just walking as if i was made to, I heard alot of clicking noises as i slowly got closer to the bottom of the stairs and before me i saw around 7 of these little grey guys staring at me with their large black eyes slit like mouths and nostrils they had very bland smoke grey bodies long forearms the went slightly lower than what id assume were hips from what i could see in the dark they had four very elongated fingers and what seemed to be thumbs its hard to recollect it perfectly i was only four (My friend is a licensed regression hypnotherapist which i will be meeting soon) they all gathered around me collectively clicking and some stood still others had that jerky motion to them. I didnt understand what they were i thought they were funny looking kids so i handed one of them the controller to my little RC car and they moved it around for a very small amount of time but i got the feeling they werent interested in that and i was laughing have a good time with my new found friends they just stared very coldly at me and in the distance i could see a very tall grey towards my other brothers bedroom which was situated by the door to the backyard it made a sound very similiar to inuit throat singing (best i can describe it) and the smaller ones reacted to it as if it was giving them orders. I went to the small grey which moved very oddly and said "LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" so i ran behind the door which was my new bedroom and it very slowly casually moved to where i was and touched my shoulder my hairs stood on end but in the end i wanted to be brave and said "YOU FOUND ME!!" and i went back into the downstairs living room and they all gathered around me once more and each of them started clicking very quickly and they placed their hands on me and i saw a very large amount of images in my head simultaneously they then all backed up towards where the bedrooms where they were situated and clicked very loudly and thats when i heard my father screaming my name "where are you heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" the largest one let out a very sharp noise (inuit throat singing) they all proceeded to run to the green backdoor that lead to the outside they looked at me one last time and bolted very very quickly into the backyard my father came down to see what i was doing and i told him i was playing with my little friends and he got very calm and said thats good buddy i see them all the time your grandfather used to talk about them when i was little and his father before that talked about them to. This later spawned a multitude of encounters in my childhood that i can tell you about if youd like to hear it I dont expect anyone to believe me i havent told many people besides my closest friends and family to which my father is the only one who truly believe me. If you have any questions ill be more than happy to answer to the fullest of my capabilities, If anyone else has seen these or heard the clicking noises id love to hear your experiences as well

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by intheblood

You mentioned you had other siblings? Do they share your memories or experiences of these gray "friends" ? It would be interesting to hear their stories as well..even if it's hearsay at this point.

I am very interested in reading more. I'll have an eye out for more of your threads.

Welcome to ATS

Edit: Oh by the way. I have posted a few times about this dream I have where my dad and I have a similar exchange of dialogue. I tell him I had trouble sleeping and he asks if it's because of "the little people that come and visit us at night." He agrees with me that these visitors are a nuisance. Now, this was just a dream and I've never actually talked to my father about this; but my experiences in life lead me to believe that there is more going on than just dreams.

edit on 6-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

They say they dont but my brother was in alot of classified naval aviation projects and he doesnt like to talk about them at all and later says its not real. My brother chris on the otherhand has seen them with me but he denies them and says they are just nightmares. So if they have they certainly dont talk about it because im sure they dont want the crazy stigma attached to their names.

In my opinion they can seem like dreams sometimes because you get that lighter than air feeling almost like your electrified by the entire experience, My ex saw one and left me the next day because of it so I think it leads to peoples bloodlines being examined over a length of time, Perhaps its desirable traits or just a simple curiosity but for a month in highschool they would take me almost everynight id leave a chair by the door that lead to the deck in my room and just wait till it happened and like clockwork id forget the next morning but everynight around 3 am (major night owl) id sit back in my chair all the memories would come flooding back and id wait there again and again. I always got this ominous presence and the idea that something major was going to happen in my lifetime but nothing has happened but who knows maybe its a delusion of grandeur maybe it means something. Me and my father shared a dream when i was little about having to live in a cave in the utah mountains because something major was going down and my dad was cleaning his coworkers attic with him found a map from 1907 and he went to the cave on a quad found the cave and took pictures when he came back i said is that where we are going to live and he just said I dont know buddy

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
they skip from point a to point c when they move, dont they? Thats what the one I saw did.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

absolutely its almost like its a cooridinated drunk, it moves like it doesnt know where its going but its so deliberate its frightening, They dont all move like that but when they do its scary. I just think they are half in half out of whatever it is. Maybe they are jumping realities maybe its ridiculous jet lag i have no idea man but you definitely hit the nail on the head from what ive seen. Did you hear the clicking by chance?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
they skip from point a to point c when they move, dont they? Thats what the one I saw did.

Oh man! This describes exactly how I saw mine moving. It was a very erratic form of locomotion. They didn't seem to be very lithe or graceful. They kind of reminded me of a silent movie where they move all awkward from slide-to-slide. One second they'd be facing me, the next second they'd be facing 1/4 turn in the another direction with no apparent transition between positions.

Is that what you mean? Gosh, I hope I don't sound silly now. This is the first time I've heard anybody describe their movements in this way..and it actually fits with my experience. I hope I'm making sense.

edit on 6-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Your not being silly in my opinion the one i saw most of moved all disconjointed like that i wish i could upload a video of myself trying to do the movements but i feel like id look like a major jackass.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

WOW!

Well, as you can see from my signature I am very interested in this topic!
I am extremely interested in hearing more about your experience. Awesome!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hey, NB. There's the answer to the clicking noise you were talking about hearing.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Never experienced anything like this..

More stories please.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've got a gut feeling that you are sincere, and I find this stuff fascinating. The intro threads are only supposed to be to say hi, how are ya, I'm new, so a mod may close this thread. You definitely need to get the required number of posts in, so you can legally start your own thread. I would love to hear more stories you might have.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Your story is chilling!
I look forward to reading more.

Seems the MODs are slow about posting rules for the newbies lately. Maybe they have a long weekend off for the 4th of July. So...
Here is a list of rules a MOD sent me in my intro thread. You may want to read them before proceeding.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I cant say for sure that I heard clicking. Kenneth arnold, the first person to ever report a ufo, described the ships' movements as "like rocks skipping on water“. The rest of your description "long arms, flat fingers" sounds exactly like what I saw. The taller one didnt happen to have a wrinkly neck, did it?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Have you ever seen the movie "Signs?" They depicted aliens communicating using "clicking" sounds in the movie. I just wondered if the sound was similar to what you've experienced. You have to wonder why the writer chose to use a "clicking" sound to depict communications between the aliens. I wouldn't be surprised if they researched some case studies of people who have had similar experiences like yourself.

I've done a lot of research on the subject, and I sometimes find similarities and coincidences on what they depict in movies and what people have actually experienced. I look forward to hearing some more of your EBE experiences.

top topics

join