It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution: An Instruction Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If you open this thread and believe you will find talk of violent uprisings, blood and bullets etc...Nope...Sorry to disappoint.

"There is nothing more dangerous than armed men with Utopian dreams"

A fantastic quote from the vid and so very true IMO.

"There is not one single right way for humans to co-exist on this planet"

is another.

Starting at the 7 min mark is by far my favorite segment but please watch the entire vid. It's important..

Along the lines that we don't need one belief system to exist but to allow many belief systems to get along side by side is what is needed.

Taking the Iroquois Nation as an example with its 6 separate Nations and no Central Governing body worked for a very long time until some invaders decided it just wasn't right.

Let's face it folks. The entire World is talking Revolution and it will be a bloody mess if done in the way that many believe that it should be. Violence, bullets, death etc.

So in a nutshell the vid outlines that there are 3 important things that must happen in order to set a successful revolution loose.

1. The Ideology of freedom and rights. (And a unified one at that.)

2. Strategic Non-Compliance such as Financial Non-Compliance for example. (Hit them where it hurts)

3. Remove State's ability to control Police and Military. (Think Egypt for this one)

And last but not least "Leaders place themselves in front of their people while rulers place themselves above the people."

Sound familiar?

Why does this vid interest me so much? Because I am starting to see what can be done around the World when people stand together in numbers too strong to be ignored and too great to walk around.

Please have a look and maybe, just maybe an idea will form, grow and become contagious enough to gain the critical mass needed to bring the rulers to their knees. Maybe not by violence but perhaps by knocking out their power from under them by taking what they love most. Power and Gold.

A very short vid that is so important and full of the "Right Stuff" IMO. I can't go into it all but the 1,2,3 of it.

Thanks for your attention.

Peace

edit on 6-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It is a good idea but with 49% of the populous on entitlement programs it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
No one wants to have their checks cut off. As far as the world is concerned other countries have more of a chance to make a "Radical" change than ours. They have more to lose and have No Clue what an entitlement program is.

It is a damn shame but I don't ever see it happening World Wide. I think it is a pipe dream.

EDIT:

That is an optimistic view.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by jude11

It is a good idea but with 49% of the populous on entitlement programs it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.
No one wants to have their checks cut off. As far as the world is concerned other countries have more of a chance to make a "Radical" change than ours. They have more to lose and have No Clue what an entitlement program is.

It is a damn shame but I don't ever see it happening World Wide. I think it is a pipe dream.

EDIT:

That is an optimistic view.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

Actually I see it happening on a Global scale with the US chiming in at the last.

The US is no longer an example of freedom, democracy, human rights etc. And the World is becoming aware of it.

For too long they have relied on the US to help but are now waking up to the fact that once invited in, their Country is lost. And for those that don't ask for help, the US just invades. But the World is getting smarter.

They are now showing the US prisoner population what it takes to stand and deliver. Unfortunately too many Americans still believe that if they stand, they lose. Not realizing that they are losing at this very moment.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Usually people who write instruction manuals have actually done the thing they're teaching others to do. This is like a guy who's never swung a bat in his life giving you tips on hitting Koufax's four-seam.

The pretentious title says it all. Does anyone else see the irony in writing an instruction manual for a revolution?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NthOther
Usually people who write instruction manuals have actually done the thing they're teaching others to do. This is like a guy who's never swung a bat in his life giving you tips on hitting Koufax's four-seam.

The pretentious title says it all. Does anyone else see the irony in writing an instruction manual for a revolution?

I don't believe it matters if the writer has experience of the subject or not if its laid out in an informative and logical way. His are based on history and current knowledge of events, societal tendencies/instincts and human nature.

George Orwell in mind.

His logic and well laid out ideas speak volumes IMO.

If not, let's find another. I'm open to learning.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
No need to curb welfare payments....
Just take the riches from the uber rich and give them to the uber poor....
What the # does Bill gates need to control the worlds population for?
Is he planning to repopulate it with clones of himself?
hes rich enough to try, and that's just too damn #ing rich....
Nobody should be that rich...nobody.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Personally I don't see Americans standing up to the current government, things would have to be a lot worse before this happens.

More likely America will be either dragged into or instigate a global war, and depending on what that is against (china, religion, middle east etc) then possibly you might start to get some protests on the scale of revolution.

Also cant see why America would want to dissolve into minor states that dont directly influence each other: Surely with various organisation gunning for America this would not be smart (although the change might stop the hatred).

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You could also go to the original link here

StormCloudsGatrhering

Theres alot of good stuff there

edit on 6-7-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidetube
Personally I don't see Americans standing up to the current government, things would have to be a lot worse before this happens.

bingo.

Freedom will never be won by those who had it and lost it. It will only be won by those who have never had it and risk everything to gain it.

Finally....to the OP.....there has never been a single civilization in history that was built on words and ideology alone. People tend to hold sacred those things they WORK hardest for..... If you have shed blood and risked life, family, and EVERYTHING for a principle, you tend to revere it more than something you didn't lift a finger for.

top topics

join