Half A Saudi Plane Sitting At Wilmington

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Right so I suspect a few ATS'ers may follow a certain Youtuber and 9 times out of 10 the guy talks absolute nonsense. But this is something that was just brought to his attention, and then to mine, and now to yours. maybe this has already been addressed on ATS, search function is.. well, you know.

Okay so there is half a Saudi Boeing 747 sitting at Wilmington air park. If you want to look up Google maps it is 'Wilmington Air Park, Ohio', and zoom right in to the (A) just to the south west you will see half a Saudi plane in a parked position, the rear end is gone. Several contents are organized on the tarmac, and parked right beside is a yellow plane. I've never seen a yellow plane, I've seen yellow drones..

Anyway, just wondering if this get's anyone else going? There is no crash reported, no Saudi plane came down in Ohio that I know of recently, certainly none on the disaster level of losing the read half. Anyone?

No reports, no links to speak of, sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Don't Know bout the Saudi plane. Salvage maybe?
The yellow plane is DHL for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CKBURNS
Don't Know bout the Saudi plane. Salvage maybe?
The yellow plane is DHL for sure.

DHL yeah, you're spot on.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There is one with white tail and wings. So that's that part sorted.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Most Likely?

Stripping it down for parts and etc. Yellow plane (Plane parts are heavy obviously) shuttles it somewhere.
Fixing it so it can be operational. Yellow plane again,shuttles parts.
Renovating it.(Crazy Saudi Prince or what ever wants a luxury plane.) Yellow plane shuttles him and parts.

OR

*Insert 9/11 theory here*

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It looks like the 747's engines may be missing, as well as the tail. I see the engine pylons, but no engines. I also see three roll-offs, two of them full of scrap, and two demolition machines.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Szarekh
reply to post by Ramcheck

Most Likely?

Stripping it down for parts and etc. Yellow plane (Plane parts are heavy obviously) shuttles it somewhere.
Fixing it so it can be operational. Yellow plane again,shuttles parts.
Renovating it.(Crazy Saudi Prince or what ever wants a luxury plane.) Yellow plane shuttles him and parts.

OR

*Insert 9/11 theory here*

Haha, no you're probably right there. Easy when you get a second opinion.

new topics

join