It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHISTLEBLOWER - feat. Edward Snowden [RAP NEWS 19]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just came across this and thought I'd share. It is basically a parody of the recent news about prism, Snowden, etc. Just for some light entertainment, but I dont really say that lightly....

Amazing how much truth can be buried in a parody eh?
Sad but true, this is what we've come too, but I guess if it gets the word out, I dont really care how it spreads as long as it works for the sleepers.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
These guys are pretty awesome! They do a good job at presenting important news, and events.

I think the following video is one of their best:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Thanks for sharing that one, somehow I had missed it. Odd the news I prefer these days are things like that and the daily show...Slip the truth in a joke and whaaalaa, everyone suddenly gets the irony of it... O what a world...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i am not a fan of rap style music, but i really liked this. It was serious topic wrapped into a "any idiot will get it now" package and done very well. I will be following rap news now

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

To be good humans we’re sometimes called upon to be bad citizens. Some nations were even born by breaking laws of the tyrranous.

Do you support heroes from days of yore who in order to cause reforms disobeyed the law? Then what about those in the present who heed the same call? This is Robert Foster for Rap News, good day to you all

Best part of the video. That Informer parody was hilarious though.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great!! Very entertaining, im surprised I hadn't heard of these guys sooner.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tigershark1988

Im glad you liked them. They have many they have done that you can check out. Like someone said above, rap really isnt my favorite either, but, whatever gets the job done to wake the people up, Im all for it.

new topics

top topics

join