It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: Hawthorne Police our primary target

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

I swear. The police I see in these types of videos are cowards of the lowest degree. They are so afraid of a loyal animal performing its duty to its master, its friend. I can say with confidence that these police are cowards. Why? If I had shot a police dog in the same fashion I would be charged with murdering a police officer. Gotta love the double standard. In both situations the animal is simply performing its duty. Yet if a citizen fears for his life from a trained attack dog and kills they are branded "murderer". Pathetic and cowardly. Practice what you preach officer of the law. Accept criminal charges for murder. I know they will not. Cowards...all of them.

The only thing modern police care about are themselves. In fact, that was the day when modern police began to fall into the pit. When they began to consider their skin *FAR* more important than the citizens they serve. You are supposed to stand for something bigger and more important than yourself oh cowardly ones. No wonder people lose respect for the institution as a whole.

The metaphor of a few bad crops spoiling the bushel is rooted in truth. Tainted and rotted decaying matter infects everything in the vicinity. There is no honorable justification that can be put forth to defend the tainted, rotting and decaying officers that spoil the bushel of the entire police institution. There is only one solution. Remove the foul presence. No arguments. No compromise. No mercy. They certainly have none.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
look how afraid that cop (ahum.... scum) is after shooting that dog, still aiming his weapon at it....

and there are 3 cops, all of them had tasers, it could end peacefully.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Go Anon!

There are some heartless fools on here if you don't think a man's pet is sacred and untouchable.

I would kill someone if they hurt one of my animals and I'd be fine with jail.

Am I cRaZy? Maybe, but I love them...

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by Superhans

Havent you noticed how, when someone gets a DDOS hit its not to cripple the site, or the organization.... its for information.

lol wow, your level of technical knowledge is just amazing. I am in awe

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Superhans

Most operations are never put on the news.. So unless you check out there operations how would you know the only thing they do is Ddos...

Because im on most of the IRC networks and i see a lot of what goes on.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join