It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

One last note for the night.

The next night in her apt did leave me shocked

I felt something that had gotten buried in my rush of emotions and chemicals in my brain.

It would lead to an encounter that I never have heard of ever..

My old dream journal had to be destroyed.. so I can not reference it..

1)regained the ability to fly in my dreams..

2)was playing with energy in a lot of them

3) an awesome dream on perspectives and magical interactions

4)kept dreaming I had to go back to high school again..short a credit for some reason

5)met the first in a series of dream teachers

6)got real mad in several and scared somethings that felt of ill intent

7) interacted with some weird alien looking creature.. best described as greys

8)tried multiple times to go back to the past.. I succeeded once...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It has come to my attention of several Christians on this site who point blank wish harm to everyone not of their viewpoint..

You might as well get used to it..

I class them as predators and they have to be dealt with as such..

The main ethical question here is how do you deal with them..

The flow of intent in history dictates you can NOT just brush them off..

Ask a jew if you have any questions over this part..

So how do you as a practitioner deal with the inevitable bigotry and power plays?

The question is not if but when

A boss, loved one, or even a friend will betray you in this matter.. They will focus on thier wants and needs or just decide your a bad person because you do not follow their Necromancy slash ritualistic Cannibalism

The only way to survive is Impeccability

_
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will want to face the issue

some insist you morally follow their way
if not your are a threat and evil

Be aware the rule of law only protect so much

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
American method-
understand the theory and intensive training
billion dollar pen writes in space

Russian method
it works
number two pencil- still works after half a bottle of vodka

You can't know the Russian method and the American method. America doesn't understand love while Russia is starting to get it with it's antigay laws. It should be outlawed, seen as lies by crazy people. There's no magic in the USA, it's all homosexual love, even the ones who believe they are straight. If there was a grand magician and witch in the USA, they are the no.1 gay male and no.1 lesbian, there's no magic there, only crazy psychotic stuff.

Now Russia is a totally different story. They're going to unite with the Arab world and parts of Africa because they got real magic and then the west can have it's revolution.
edit on 15/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

you should be a politician. or maybe you are.

because only they are able to tell ppl absolutely nothing.. and still get their vote..

LOL sorry just calling it how i see it.
edit on 27-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Missed you on this post, seems still learning the ropes though; until I die
did leave a message though.

How does one move along the masses without catching their Dis-Ease? Start speaking the Truth! Actually you can do this mentally; most do not want to hear Truth. They will hide, run and stay away and leave you alone.

Explain's my life! opening door's I was told Not to open. Dream...............shorthand.................seen stair's going up ??????????? took a look............Poof! Your not allowed up here....................why the stairs then?

Actually meting Evil is not so bad really; just a aspect of yourself you have not concidered because the masses say it's wrong! Have voices who are evil, thought's anyway just as with living they come. Thats where your magic starts............................................knowing it inside and smile that you could have just as easy as making a choice not too!

I've been everywhere in my dreams; even other worlds! Now I'm on that LONG ROAD of nothingness...........Feeling other people's pain as my own yet starting to wonder if I'm the cause of it myself.

Then again; I will not be a Zombie
A person who is living but has no real life being a slave to this world. Hopefully I'm not the only one left..........................................What If? Plus side is I Know I will Never be Alone! Voices are starting to become my friends!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
How yall been

ATS has changed, have you..

Let me see
I still do not know the language I started

The journal seemed to start and stop

Now the curiosity

My magic seems to have grown
*shakes head*

little visions of my future appear mixed with fears and daily thoughts..
So far only valuable in hindsight

My magic seems to have combined with my Remote Influence efforts..

So what am I doing now..

Back to the Remote Influence

Records will be kept
target behaviors will be limited

I am going to do two sets and test magic empowerment versus non magic empowerment of efforts..

As for those studying
Just checking in..

How did the year and a day go?

Still hanging in there..

It has been a bumpy ride for me..

Now for year two..

It is built upon year one..

You should be better disciplined then I am
Your records should be better then mine

The beginning part is a review of your last year
studies
finances
records
life

You can break it down how you please
not my face in the mirror

So I think I will go with a few more interesting things...

I will go with an above posters kind hint over con jobs
(from this point forward definitions are your job.. by now the definitions should be automatic.. it has given you a mind map and hot keys to your thoughts.. allowing you to self discipline your thinking as you see fit)

This one will be short..

What is a con

That definition will affect a lot of things you encounter

To me

A person gives a sales pitch and its beautiful.. Most checks out.. Then at the end

You are asked for resources, commitments, or information

It goes south from there..

Some are legit
A church will ask for funds in person and pass the offering plate to help a needy person

The con is their as a sales pitch

The person is needy and you might feel like donating..

However, I have my doubts in another case where god tells a preacher he has been moved by the spirit of the lord to get the church a new jet for them to fly around in..

How do you tell the difference..

Critical thinking skills

Plan ahead.. You do not have a little voice that will advise you
it should be speaking now and telling you to prepare if it is..

You see most of the challenges you encounter every day are manageable with pre thought..

Conversations
encounters
other peoples actions
Finances

As someone who is better discipline then I am this should have been showing up already

It is easy to you now (yes things move faster as information is built upon previous information..)

Summary
Proper pre planning will save you

Cons-
Are easy to spot

The hook is that eventually resources will be asked for or you will feel emotionally compelled
Slow things down and think if you would do this if X were changed

In magic terms the same applies

Your definitions should be evolving
as is your thought processes

The cons are predation upon you
You will smell them
look for the hook

Final thought on this:
Your life should have experienced subtle changes maybe drastic..
As long as your still standing all is good

Con jobs are part of the learning process..
Cant skip paying certain dues

This next set of discussions should be interesting..

That will be a billion dollars per lesson

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Con

A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, in the classical sense of trust. A confidence artist (or con artist) is an individual, operating alone or in concert with others, who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté, or greed.

The trick is to get you to act without coercion..

The only way it works is with your participation

usually aimed at your greed or lust

Stages of the con[edit]
In Confessions of a Confidence Man, Edward H. Smith lists the "six definite steps or stages of growth in every finely balanced and well-conceived confidence game."

"One follows the other with absolute precision. In some games one or more of these acts, to use a theatrical comparison, may be dropped out, but where that happens the game is not a model one. The reference to the stage is apt, for the fine con game has its introduction, development, climax, dénouement and close, just like any good play. And this is not the only analogy to the drama, for the scenes are often as carefully set; the background is always a vital factor. In the colorful and mirthful language of the bunko man, all these parts of the game have their special names. I give them with their definitions:

Foundation Work

The preparations which are made before the scheme is put in motion, including the elaboration of the plan, the employment of assistants and so forth.

Approach

The manner of getting in touch with the victim—often most elaborately and carefully prepared.

Build-up

Rousing and sustaining the interest of the victim, introducing the scheme to him, rousing his greed, showing him the chance of profit and filling him with so much anticipation and cupidity that his judgment is warped and his caution thrown away.

Pay-off or Convincer

An actual or apparent paying of money by the conspirators to convince the victim and settle doubts by a cash demonstration. In the old banco game the initial small bets which the victim was allowed to win were the pay-off. In stock swindles the fake dividends sent to stockholders to encourage larger investments are the pay-off.

The Hurrah

This is like the dénouement in a play and no con scheme is complete without it. It is a sudden crisis or unexpected development by which the sucker is pushed over the last doubt or obstacle and forced to act. Once the hurrah is sprung either the scammer has total control or the con fails.

The In-and-In

This is the point in a con game where the conspirator puts some of his money into the deal with that of the victim; first, to remove the last doubt that may tarry in the gull’s mind, and, second, to put the con man in control of the situation after the deal is completed, thus forestalling a squeal. Often the whole game is built up around this feature and just as often it does not figure at all.

In addition, some games require what is called 'corroboration', which means what it says. This is important in games where a banker or other shrewd customer is to be the victim."[4]

I highly recommend you follow the wikipedia links and get a good feel

Now besides real world

Think over how this applies to deals you may want to cut

Remember your crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Again this is where building up your self discipline on small things becomes your force multiplier

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join