It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Something you said intrigued me.. If in four days I have not responded U2U me and It will be the first thing I do back on ATS

U2U me when you like.

Å99

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The energy work is quite an interesting field

Interestingly enough I had a dream last night where I poisoned my cat with a scorpion sting, than as she lay there pearls kept popping out of the wound site, I held one of the black pearls with fascination and thought of its use, than I became aware of what I had done in horror of myself as If I had temporarily been someone else....The rest is just me trying to save her and than of course the dreaded tiger that's been haunting me only this time It was huge and it wasn't white hmmmmm , anyway I just saw what you wrote and found it interesting.

The area of work is interesting and has many uses. I find that it's more of a drastic, last resort or temporary solution. I find the best way (besides entities) is to neutralize and transform what's there, (except entities) You could end up fracturing somebody because that "disease" energy may carry many memories, thought patterns or even an entity or two behind it......it would be no different than a shattered soul piece.....

edit on 22-7-2013 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Everyone says to stop and smell the roses

I prefer to say remember its laundry day.. The small things add up.. Dont forget to do them

As in divide and bake the laundry, and/or in preparation sew the cookies into place on the pan.
edit on 23-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by Cosmicspirit

I consider it a mystery/challenge in which I love both. I am considering the possibility of benign energy vampirism. The energy directed can be sorted through and looked at as a means to find clues, answers or additional knowledge.

There is truth in the "gamers" mind. Studies have shown an increase in lucid dreaming capabilities.....more subconscious control and perhaps this is an area that challenges practitioners.

Simply reading into someone evokes a subconscious reaction. I've had people "swipe" me, read back into me, deflect me, act violently, have a conversation with me as if we were hanging out..... imagine the chaos of casting energy that is very ill thought out. This leaves resorting to tricking, conning and manipulating people or worse......In the end in it's will against will and someone who has a very controlled subconscious can be very difficult to deal with especially when many of the games are violent, war, and killing spree oriented.

Just something that came to mind.

edit on 21-7-2013 by paleorchid13 because: computer mouse messes up my typing

May I share a thought with you?

Sample taking is an interesting point... to be considered..

The other part I have been preparing to practice with is more towards using the full aspect of the energy vampire

What if
You were to drain a virus in a human body

You were to search out and drain Cancer cells

You were to drain the bacteria in a human body

You were to drain a spirit possessing some one

The only thing of warning
Is not to drain it into you

Know how the human body works
the organs, the cells, and the systems

My general Classification is energy work

I have before used energy work on a friends pet
I experimented with raising the cats intelligence
Combining Reiki with the Energy Vampire work

The result
The cat did the following behaviors

Opened doors
Turned on the stove for heat
Turned on and off water facet
Rode on top of the car into town the hopped down and climbed in the car
Opening the fridge doors

Sleeping in the middle of a BOS

The energy work is quite an interesting field

Reiki Energy is very potent, take this from a reiki master. There is little majic on this plane as pure as reiki.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Definition tools

SOP manual general parts
-Components
-controls and indicators
-Physical interface
-functional interface
-functional operation

Scientific method
-problem
-hypothesis
-experiment
-observations
-conclusions

last part usually not mentioned
-rinse and repeat

Sci Fi life requirements
-life form
-environment
-food source

OODA loop
-Observe
-Orient
-Decide
-Act

Observer Effect disambiguation

Observer effects what is being observed

Color Spectrum

consider how color spectrum changes color
one point is definitely red, another blue, another yellow
yet along the way
is this violet, or is this orange

DEFINITION

MAGIC

Magic (paranormal)

Definitions of relevant terminology[edit|edit source]
The foremost perspectives on magic in anthropology are functionalist, symbolist and intellectualist. These three perspectives are used to describe how magic works in a society. The functionalist perspective, usually associated with Bronisław Malinowski, maintains that all aspects of society are meaningful and interrelated.[45] In the functionalist perspective, magic performs a latent function in the society. The symbolist perspective researches the subtle meaning in rituals and myths that define a society[46] and deals with questions of theodicy—why do bad things happen to good people. Finally the intellectualist perspective, associated with Edward Burnett Tylor and Sir James Frazer, regard magic as logical, but based on a flawed understanding of the world.

I used wikipedia for the definition

Now what is the definition of magic? What is magic?

Youll hear the phrase

Magic is Intent

I have never felt that definition to be complete

Mine has evolved to

Magic is Intent EXPRESSED

A problem becomes apparent Logic loops with positive feedback

What is intent?
Intention

Intention is an agent's specific purpose in performing an action or series of actions, the end or goal that is aimed at. Outcomes that are not anticipated and not foreseen are known as unintended consequences.
Intentional behavior can also be just thoughtful and deliberate goal-directedness. Recent research in experimental philosophy has shown that other factors may also matter for whether or not an action is counted as intentional.

Intent

Is will

Will
is Thought

(note- the act of thinking creates energy.. so the thoughts alone have some power just by existing.. observer effect)

Thought
is energy

(round and round the wheels go... lol )

so we merely plug in

Magics is 'will' expressed
Magics is 'thought' expressed
Magics is 'energy' expressed

all fit

Now we have another loop to dance in
Expression

this is an action.. movement... Transference of energy

Combining the same as above it is
Magic is intent in action
Magic is intent movement
Magic is intent transference of energy

Magic is (will, thought, energy,intent) (in action, movement, transference, Expressed)

So we have walked through some of the thoughts

now TBC

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Continued

Components
1)Observer

2)Energy

3)environment

Controls and indicators
1)physical body parts
-anatomy

2)Processing of Observer
-homo sapien software (hard wired and experience)

3) Soul
- energy (definiton needed)

4)environment
-what observer exist in and observes.. (universe down to zero point with organism in the middle somwhere)
-other parts of environment intent

Physical Interface
Observer
-Eyes
-Ears
-Skin
-Nose
-Tongue

Central nervous system

The central nervous system (CNS) is the part of the nervous system that integrates the information that it receives from, and coordinates the activity of, all parts of the bodies of bilaterian animals—that is, all multicellular animals except radially symmetric animals such as sponges and jellyfish. It contains the majority of the nervous system and consists of the brain and the spinal cord. Some classifications also include the retina and the cranial nerves in the CNS. Together with the peripheral nervous system, it has a fundamental role in the control of behavior. The CNS is contained within the dorsal cavity, with the brain in the cranial cavity and the spinal cord in the spinal cavity. In vertebrates, the brain is protected by the skull, while the spinal cord is protected by the vertebrae, and both are enclosed in the meninges.[1]

Brain

The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals—only a few invertebrates such as sponges, jellyfish, adult sea squirts and starfish do not have one, even if diffuse neural tissue is present. It is located in the head, usually close to the primary sensory organs for such senses as vision, hearing, balance, taste, and smell. The brain of a vertebrate is the most complex organ of its body. In a typical human the cerebral cortex (the largest part) is estimated to contain 15–33 billion neurons,[1] each connected by synapses to several thousand other neurons. These neurons communicate with one another by means of long protoplasmic fibers called axons, which carry trains of signal pulses called action potentials to distant parts of the brain or body targeting specific recipient cells.

Elements and chemicals in body
affected by gravity
Magnetoception

Magnetoception (or magnetoreception as it was first referred to in 1972[1]) is a sense which allows an organism to detect a magnetic field to perceive direction, altitude or location. This sense has been proposed to explain animal navigation in vertebrates and insects, and as a method for animals to develop regional maps. For the purpose of navigation, magnetoception deals with the detection of the Earth's magnetic field.

yes small studies verify sensitivity
(think astrology ..)

Functional interface
-Central nervous system (which includes the brain)
processes stimulus

-Soul
nicknaming Energy operating system
Intent intending

TBC

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Continued

Definition of Magic

Functional Operation

LOL..

Magic is Intent Expressed

FO of Magic

Is intent interacting with environment

Please note
this includes the other observers intent

tools for measuring interaction
(measuring needs definition)

OODA loop

The OODA loop (for observe, orient, decide, and act) is a concept originally applied to the combat operations process, often at the strategic level in military operations. It is now also often applied to understand commercial operations and learning processes

and

Scientific Method

The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary defines the scientific method as: "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[3]

You will something, energy interacts with environment...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Example

Overlooked expression of magic
(GF is still not happy with me but I gave her an accurate reading off of it...)

Take a look at your credit report

The predators have given you an exact feedback as to where your magic sits.. most object because of emo feelings.. it is called NEGATIVE feedback for a reason...

After all with the definition

Your credit and dealings with money is a picture of how your intent has interacted with the universe.. for all of those who are following this.. keep this in mind.. you have a track record of some sort..

(You might consider a history of you work and what happened at each place.. that journal thing is meowing at you..)

I can hear arguments and those who disagree

Well good for you

However
ever situation you can point to and name is very important to you as a practioner..

How you dealt with others intent
How you dealt with predators
how you made decisions in general

You have a track record... perhaps looking into will give you a heads up on how your magic will perform over time..

Think of everything that goes into that paper

Get ready for the self denial
Coworkers
Jobs
Purchases

it is a sum total overlooked by most practioners

And it is created by predators for predator

Not important at all is it..

Of note as a side example

The mention of the fed and bankers
Good warning

Same applies to magic

Do you not think the same exist for practitioners.. just like the Fed and bankers..

Money with the definition of Magic applied gives you an honest feedback to use

With the OODA loop, Scientific method, observer effect give you awesome tools

And think this is just the beginning

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Threads you may find associated

Scientist Discover What's killing the bees and it's worse than you thought

It seems environmental pollutants

vikings Possibly Carried Native Americans to Europe 1000 years ago (women of Course)

very interesting ... very interesting considering study of NA early history

White Witch bloodline

You will want to read

My thoughts where drawn to this one

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

ATS has a new forum I do suggest you look into..

Posse Comitatus

The United States of America and the Practitioner

The tools
The definitions

The main thing is the tools..

Our definition earlier of magic

Summed up

Remember the tool I mentioned earlier.. The Credit report.. and the items added in (work history, work experience, education )

Well it gives us a measurement of Intent

After all money is a symbol
A symbol of measurement
Its usage is a measurement of intention

A minor track record so to speak

So were is Americas intent going..

Elections-
Billions of dollars every election
Rigging of the elections
Influence bought and sold like a dark market

Economy-
Housing scandals- from bubble to artificially jacking up prices
Credit rating manipulation
Debt ridden consumers

Business-
Out right theft
Workers paid pennies
Executives receive millions for failing
Competition stifled
Outsourcing
Massive mismanagement

Law-
Companies buy their way out of trouble (environmental, regulation, accidents)
have laws written for their purposes not the people

Government-
Increasing taxes
Giving contracts out to friends and family
wasting money
Pay raises but no budget
increased spending in the billions

Debt-
Trillions
Bonds sold to foreign countries
City governments broke
Counties broke
State Governments broke

Education-
School districts broke
level of training has dropped (languages. music, art, Science barely hanging on)
Sports focus
Colleges have raised prices but not quality of product
Debt for degrees that do not pay

Do you need more?

It is a good Idea on how the american intent is focused

Add in recent news

Self defense issues
Racial bias
Freedom reduced
Abuse of power

Looks to me like you can get a pretty good feel for how things are... The intents how ever... that is what we were going for.. and analysis means ,,

Our next tool is introduced

Creation and Destruction
Summed up

Break it down to its base components....

Well Command and control issues
Do you know the flow of power
Do you know the flow of money

You want the intent of the united states for this question in the analysis

Remember
The matter is not about political views it is about creating a formula
that can then be tested

Corrections to the formula then are made..

The past can be used because if your right.. then it will predict the future which you know..(yes beware the last part... you might find a cherished belief in the toilet)

You have a good idea of the flow

During your look at the money did you notice islands in the flow
The Fed
Masons
Mafia
Cartels
Oil syndicate (OPEC)

These organizations are important.. they cant hide from the numbers ..
hint they disrupt energy flow of money..Accumulation points...

As a practitioner this flow is very important to you..

Your larger scale efforts will be affected by this... as will your more micro scaled efforts

Remember that history part you were asked to do... this is part of the reason.. Energy flow..

Know the environment your working in.. literally

As for the Practitioner and the united states
The writing is on the wall

I have to go now,

TBC

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Rip, I do not disagree with your present understanding of world affairs. In fact, I commend your viewpoints of said matters because they represent causal foundations. I agree with those interpretations.

I asked a question earlier in the thread of vet the human weather or not causation was a factor in majic. I don't believe I got a response. You know as well as I do that public response as well as personally held response dictates social response. As a Buddhist I believe that it takes a third minority to Implement as desired response.. do you disagree?
edit on 30-7-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
Rip, I do not disagree with your present understanding of world affairs. In fact, I commend your viewpoints of said matters because they represent causal foundations. I agree with those interpretations.

I asked a question earlier in the thread of vet the human weather or not causation was a factor in majic. I don't believe I got a response. You know as well as I do that public response as well as personally held response dictates social response. As a Buddhist I believe that it takes a third minority to Implement as desired response.. do you disagree?
edit on 30-7-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

Thank you..

As for Causation

Do you mean it in the sense of
a)a person makes a prediction then makes it happen

b)event a causes event b leading to event c

c) more a.2 but.. the difference is where the human mind eliminates all non related data (in its opinion) and thus only the data supporting the information is relevant making the Prediction true

All three plus any others leave the Answer as yes that Causation is part of majic..Or as other like to split hairs the effects..

As for the implementation and response..

A publicly held response is the supposed expression of held internal response.. However later on the internal response may be different then the Publicly held earlier response..

New stimulus

Now the third response gets tricky..
1) who or what is the third party response
2) observer interaction changes intent expressed.. (science is saying it..Precedent)

however something tells me you meant something else
The only other thing I can think of is this..

The third person adds energy to the intent.. It may be as some dismissed and only a bank shot so to speak.. I honsetly agree with the statement because otherwise it is merely a no powered thought form

However for some reason part of me shouts no.. I will have to see what answer comes to me..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Honestly... I still cant find the point or bring words up to match what I am thinking.. I do find it odd

What I got..

Is huge need for definitions we can agree upon then we go through the concepts we have no matching translations

lets move the conversation to points..
*I see the effects and other (bank shots so to speak) merely as intent in a different dress.. the rebounds are not diluted in my senses they become part of the next set of interaction
*mother nature the organisms involved ect.. all part of the system..

I think the main issue we are having is POV.... it is affecting communication

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

This is more of a definition question

Paperfolding

a) ritualized behavior
b) negatively used
c) do nothing but generating more paperfolding, a positive feedbackloop

However we may respectfully disagree..

A certain amount of routine is part of the learning process..

I want to make sure I have the meaning you intend before continuing...

So far most of the magics you seem to mention involve a heavy reliance of psionics but I want you get some common touching points for the discussion

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I cant discuss this part completely..

Suffice it to say I have avoided using what I know for auto retunement.. I am debating on contacting the person who attuned me.. merely asking for permission..

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hows it going..

Now that it is quiet I can whisper

notice some little things

Any responses dealing with your self that stand out.. theirs more to come

A little secret of thought

It is all a series of little test..sometimes with big ones..(made up of a lot of little decisions)

The classroom is actually your daily lives and all those little things

Your tested by the universe constantly
You should be seeing this by now

Then comes the fun part

All the little traps you see.. Decisions and results..

Think over what is classically considered non practioner related
notice how the big things are composed of little things.. and would lead to other things

So..

tested daily

those are little traps

enjoy...

Remember.. I am not the one grading the test...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

This is more of a definition question
Paperfoldinga) ritualized behaviorb) negatively usedc) do nothing but generating more paperfolding, a positive feedbackloop
However we may respectfully disagree..
A certain amount of routine is part of the learning process..

I want to make sure I have the meaning you intend before continuing...
So far most of the magics you seem to mention involve a heavy reliance of psionics but I want you get some common touching points for the discussion

You are talking to wrong guy here, Akushla99 IS AN EXPERT at Origami, I have not even a smidgen of his knowlege. Address declined; although there is some secret activity happening within the paperfold, its very suggestive remainiscent of THE sisterhood/hook of KNOT tieing. However you have to be a paying member (up to date on your dues). The Magick I mention (NOT MERELY SEEM TO); relies on active participation by another party, whom is NOT in human form at this time and helps/is 'directing the direction of a PURE INTENT' regarding the outcome as we are partnered in all quests--- (purpose, was it handled graciously, and fair/kind SHOWING NO MERCY to those it affects). Is this common enough ground?
edit on 31-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by akushla99

I think the main issue we are having is POV.... it is affecting communication

Words are good or at least a start.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Hows it going?

Had any interesting experiences or visions

Mine was quite interesting

I am half asleep and have my eyes closed
I see the whole bedroom
and look at the closet

A little girl with brown hair and cute face is looking at the closet
she is trying to get me to go into the closet

At first I almost go
then I freeze

Red flags go up all around my senses
not a child

"Sorry little one, but it was a nice try.. can yall please leave me alone for now. I need to let my body regenerate.."

_
_

A new tool

I have been thinking some more

Predation

It comes from comments made and old thoughts

Someone mentioned money
I responded with definition of magic
Intent expressed

It appears there are some energy blockages... what we see is not truly blockages with the energy flow

it is a series of competing intents

So in magic are their Predators

Federal Reserve
OPEC
Hidden fees

ACE cash lending
Loan sharks

Embezzlers

Licenses
permits
registration
inspection
car insurance

Property taxes
Sales taxes
Income taxes

Tickets
Court Cost

Bribes
Lobbyist and lobbying

So yes is the answer
Your energies and efforts have predators big and small
all wanting a piece of the action so to speak

Magically this is where you will want this definition

Predators are out there and they will come for your energy

Impeccability

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

11:13 8/9/2013

this contained the next key event

Yes to me I probably should have paid better attention to some of the details
(like astrology, herbology, and a few other things)

I did learn several things

Long term planning is essential
Financially
Emotionally
Energy wise

Mistakes are made

I did use what I had learned to change events

One of my fondest young adult memories came from this day and the next few
as did one of my coldest lessons (I should have listened to the universe here.. that damn impeccability thing)

I must make something clear
I did not use the energy on her till after the poker game

That planning thing
Well I was riding an emotional high for several days after that. During the poker game I focused on nothing.. I just was

Experience has taught me since then

Proper preplanning allows you to have options when you do not have the energy necessary to think..
( you will not have the time or energy available later on)

The damn thing is simple

What does a minor blockage in a chakra do

in one aspect it is bad
in this case it was positive

not only did several energy points align
The blossomed open

The High Priest (Igon) was a Reiki master

I found out later that his teacher had warned him to take extra care to observe and monitor me..

My own thoughts
- the energy for the night was built up over twenty years
-with the added charge from the coven
-with the subconcious observances

The saying of no was for very specific reasons
this is where I passed IMHO
-the young lady did turn into a stalker
- something seemed to be holding me back

_

Large Moon was of a very different Tradition

I only agreed to participate with the Jack and coke because
-I was not driving (no car or license)
-Kia had made it clear that if I was uncomfortable with this she would pull me from rit (HP privilege)
-The energy was weird at the house where we had ritual- I was trying to avoid something in my mind

_

It has been so long since I have talked about parts of this.. I sat there and tried to get to a hold of my old hp.. and you know what

I cant just tell you the good and leave out the bad

By this point
One of the Elders had washed his hands of the group.. the excuse was his schedule was messed up.. The truth as later points to I feel he had suspicions and chose to stay out of it..

This lesson that was going on later made me quite conscious of the Guardian duties and what absentee guardian does..

The first set of clues as to the cracks in Cole's and her husbands marriage occurred

I liked them both but..

This is were you learn about personal wants and needs versus personal agreements

A > B in peoples mind (pattern repeats again and again)

I tried following A< B and got burned later on

best you can do is enjoy the moments

Two more students dropped
Their reasons are the only ones I grant forbearance to
I prey the goddess still watches over them

The lessons were piling up and they were not being taught in the Sunday School or Church

1) you can alter the universe to fit your desires

2)so can others

3) It takes practice and timing

4) miss a detail and it comes up to bite you

5) proper pre planning

6) miracles are easy, but are you ready for them

7) experience, practice, and talent are the keys

8) IMPECCABILITY

_

the only other notes here

Ghost -
Yes a slight encounter

Lake at arlington.. very bad juju

Practice psi war

Sent a friend an image of me pissing inside his walls waving at him

Shane had been sleeping with three women
all three suspicious of the other two but none would say a thing
he never did try to get the book list officially

First experiment with Technomagics I preformed
the results were amazing

Small amount of energy invested
the spell kept repowering itself
I eventually removed it from online

Missed a lot of signs with people
two other women for some reason
just did not peak my interest

Business
Tried to do MLM
Made very little money and learned not as much as I thought I would
Did learn I had a lot of the skills already

_

Well I will probably post more over the first year and a day in the short story thread
edit on 10-8-2013 by ripcontrol because: universe wants it bolded.. so be it

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join