It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicspirit

I consider it a mystery/challenge in which I love both. I am considering the possibility of benign energy vampirism. The energy directed can be sorted through and looked at as a means to find clues, answers or additional knowledge.

There is truth in the "gamers" mind. Studies have shown an increase in lucid dreaming capabilities.....more subconscious control and perhaps this is an area that challenges practitioners.

Simply reading into someone evokes a subconscious reaction. I've had people "swipe" me, read back into me, deflect me, act violently, have a conversation with me as if we were hanging out..... imagine the chaos of casting energy that is very ill thought out. This leaves resorting to tricking, conning and manipulating people or worse......In the end in it's will against will and someone who has a very controlled subconscious can be very difficult to deal with especially when many of the games are violent, war, and killing spree oriented.

Just something that came to mind.

edit on 21-7-2013 by paleorchid13 because: computer mouse messes up my typing

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2013 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How are you RIPCONTROL?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

LOL

*Pats VHB on the head*

thats so cute

You see you can communicate normally

we are up to three post that are cognitive

your negativity is laughable

This is the issue I have ran into with dabblers such as your self.. at the end of the day they hurt themselves

You just keep letting the emo feelings run...

As for your attempts

1) the psych manip part at the end is new from you..

claps.. you are growing even if it is not from positive reinforcement (keep an eye on this.. it will shimmy up your spine and bite you in the back)

2)As for the feather

*shakes head*
I do not apolgize for what you accepted here

it is obvious you know not what the feather means...

3) thank you for volunteering to take my Karmic debt
that is what the end result of your efforts will be

still .. may love help you get through your anger and authority issues..

Now your signature makes sense

the attempt at personal evolution cracked your mind
A delusion of godhood came exist
and you feel like the comedian who worked so hard on his material and yet you get upset because no appreciates your work

You are appreciated
the work you are doing is important

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by akushla99

But wouldn't OP's "template" inevitably spawn personalized byproducts that would in a sense allow it to be independently subjective?

AAC

Akushla99Accepted & understood. 'Spawning' is a movement twice removed (I don't mean that to be crytptic)...from a personalised base...(this is a problem - taking into consideration FREE WILL... How free is second hand experience?)...It is always independanty subjective...this is my point...

'Spawning' is a problematic notion...especially given, (and whatever it is described as, ritualistic behaviour - previously ennumerated...circle, censer, blade, candle)...if anyone was under the illusion that ritualistic behaviour didn't exist, without these accoutrements, they would would be performing a manouvre that was paperfolding thier reality, and others' in the process (according to the FREE WILL precept...as it should be)...
There really are a set of universally provable manouvres (and I use this term, because they can be described in different ways) they produce the same results, regardless of interpretation of belief (because they operate under the same mechanisms - regardless of 'accoutrements') Å99

Spawning is spin off, not direct PURE INTENT, so is automatically corrupt. The Freewill aspect is no longer original, but a combination of several thoughtforms (outside influence). Paperfolding ritualistic behavior works, but its messy, its overlaying upon the original overlay of the original idea and becomes again sloppy workmanship from too many head journeymen trying to build the same jig. As you say there are set manouvres (the fun part is the invention of ones own and finding out it works just as well if not better because its so highly individualized/personal). The objects used at times seem very strange and incongruent, but there defines true magick at work.
edit on 20-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Actually you do not understand VHB

*Shakes head*

Stop for a moment and dig your head out of your rear...

*Pats VHB on the head*

You did try though blue star for you.. Please review your definitions again though you missed a key point

@akushla99

Instead of arguing in terms and thoughts polluted by someones well, misplaced intentions...
It shows the individuals lack of understanding

No pure 100% versions of anything exist
you can get to 99%

you can create the thought for spell purposes (LOL..just like a few others that can be conceived but cant exist .. ask an omnipotent god to make a rock he cant lift)

He is among those that do not realize fluid system changes occur
I.E. The intent will change as it interacts with the other parts of the universe

this is not spawning this is called transformation

The pool table and a series of three pin cushion shots
the balls move and bounce of the sides

You observe this take place
whats going on is the initial kinetic potential transferred from the pool stick to the Que ball.. as it went out it hits others balls and transfers the potential...

This is what intent is doing

Moving and transferring

The byproducts joins the other balls as others take more shots and the landscapes changes

The rest of the notion is the ideas

As for what is failed explanation from someone

The observer effect changing the observed

The idea you change the balls of the shot as you watch

he is confusing the shot with the results of cause and effect
the individual is being overwhelmed as apparent complexity emerges

transformation

and yes the byproducts become part of the next series.. they missed a part or two

Observer Effect physics
Observer effect Information Technology
observational expectancy Effect
Laws of thermodynamics

remember for the concept of corruption to exist it must have intent... hence intent exist in corruption

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Can you at least use this thread as a vehicle to explain your reasoning points so that others outside of yourself can reach this possible conclusion as well?
I see no conflict in outlining your own template here.
AAC

See further up in post to Akushla99 some of my conclusions/observations (not to waste any time).

I also invite you to participate positively and outline it..

VHB you need to have faith in others.. And not take questions as challenges to your world view...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

'Template' is as it describes...templature shifts, individualises, cannot be universal, is not democratic...
I am respectful of OP's endeavour, but, essentially, it sparingly explains the non-democratisation of Mad Jicks in a democratic personalised form...this is a problem as I see it...the two are a tad mutually exclusive - practically speaking...what has not been addressed (except by VHB & I) is the mechanisms that short-circuit (by dent of ubiquitous FREE WILL) the 'personalised' discipline (this is an interesting word)...accoutrements et al, are secondary, add-ons, tools of extension...essentially, utilised by primary drivers (of vehicular machinery)...scrying, circles, blade and censor...clean windscreen, bull-bar, aerodynamics, carburation...all operating 24/7 by 'practitioner' and non-, alike...regardless of nomenclature (if even nominally adopted by self)...24/7...

...all seems cryptic when delineated at the language -based levels (this isn't where any of this occurs)...some languages are manufactured (Tolkein, Vulcan) they have thier own internal logic, that has no correlation to reality except as symbol and archetype representation of a specific, internally-consistent logic that has no correlation?! Biblical/antibiblical are no different...ritual, words, movements...

Dispensation of the concept of ritualisation as necessity (removed from waking and dimensional movement) requires examination of ritual...better described as discipline...which is not removed from everyday interaction...24/7...so why ritual? Å99

Template is not universal, its a watered down 'rubberstamp version' of the original. Its the masterkey to all locks, not to individual doors and so lacks real power to change/alter time, past present or future events (this may seem backwards, but the masterkey only has to hit a second set of pins within the lock (those hidden youre not aware of) its the distinction or originality of the individual key that contains the power . Ritualism is rote factor, chanting, movement (wailing at the easternwall), Hail marys, prayer, continue to ingrain the ether with the bombardment of the same repeated nonsense; so by reinforcing confusion in thickening/strengthening these ideaforms of sin, repentance/sin/repentance. Manufactured language is interesting to me, when I was very young I had created my own alphabet of symbols, long before knowledge of pictaform, Chinese or Egyption..etc. Ritual cannot be performed 24/7 so is not a discipline, its purpose is only to reinforce old stratums of thought that need to GO once and for all (the source of much religious doctrine).

So as not to waste my time VHB please see earlier post

please work on your definitions they are fractured

For instance
Template

All languages are manufactured

Your own internal chaos has created to much static as you attempt to communicate

Part of the issue is communication points like key transitioning and crossover references are improperly handled

Keep trying bro you have made some breakthrough...

Again we are not going to get mad at you

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The problem is that you do not understand

I am not giving up on you

You mistake Doing with being

the scholar who is sure that by reading a book they can do the job

its the difference between experience and in experience

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I hope I answered what your asking

reply to post by ripcontrol

Awesome thoughts and questions though... just awesome

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
How are you RIPCONTROL?

enjoying the warmth of the fire at my feet

Wasnt in the mood for marsh mellows

Roasting hotdogs

Thank you for asking...

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paleorchid13
reply to post by Cosmicspirit

I consider it a mystery/challenge in which I love both. I am considering the possibility of benign energy vampirism. The energy directed can be sorted through and looked at as a means to find clues, answers or additional knowledge.

There is truth in the "gamers" mind. Studies have shown an increase in lucid dreaming capabilities.....more subconscious control and perhaps this is an area that challenges practitioners.

Simply reading into someone evokes a subconscious reaction. I've had people "swipe" me, read back into me, deflect me, act violently, have a conversation with me as if we were hanging out..... imagine the chaos of casting energy that is very ill thought out. This leaves resorting to tricking, conning and manipulating people or worse......In the end in it's will against will and someone who has a very controlled subconscious can be very difficult to deal with especially when many of the games are violent, war, and killing spree oriented.

Just something that came to mind.

edit on 21-7-2013 by paleorchid13 because: computer mouse messes up my typing

May I share a thought with you?

Sample taking is an interesting point... to be considered..

The other part I have been preparing to practice with is more towards using the full aspect of the energy vampire

What if
You were to drain a virus in a human body

You were to search out and drain Cancer cells

You were to drain the bacteria in a human body

You were to drain a spirit possessing some one

The only thing of warning
Is not to drain it into you

Know how the human body works
the organs, the cells, and the systems

My general Classification is energy work

I have before used energy work on a friends pet
I experimented with raising the cats intelligence
Combining Reiki with the Energy Vampire work

The result
The cat did the following behaviors

Opened doors
Turned on the stove for heat
Turned on and off water facet
Rode on top of the car into town the hopped down and climbed in the car
Opening the fridge doors

Sleeping in the middle of a BOS

The energy work is quite an interesting field

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

paleorchid13 How are you RIPCONTROL?

Good question, hopefully busy writing its new book and deciding which/what charity the profits will be designated to. I would suggest "The Too Trusting Maimed Zookeepers In Rememberance of Incident Society".
edit on 21-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Can you at least use this thread as a vehicle to explain your reasoning points so that others outside of yourself can reach this possible conclusion as well?
I see no conflict in outlining your own template here.
AAC

See further up in post to Akushla99 some of my conclusions/observations (not to waste any time).

I also invite you to participate positively and outline it..
VHB you need to have faith in others.. And not take questions as challenges to your world view...

Well could you elaborate; as I dont see anything positive coming of this, you are in fairness/farely derisive and I dont know what to make of you.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

you have been rude for no reason

to multiple people

All the issues you have, seem to have come out in your post

They honestly asked you for your opinion.. And for clarification.. You seem to love to be rude, but they were interested in you..

Your world view.. They see something of worth in it.. and for all the issues you have, I cant believe you just dismissed them..

They want to know your reasoning points..

It is kinda of why I asked you to go through your post and give a general review of information you covered.

Your world map that you have presented and they want you to provide a tour.. You see people do care and are genuinely interested in you.. Your rudeness was uncalled for..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

you have been rude for no reason to multiple people All the issues you have, seem to have come out in your post
They honestly asked you for your opinion.. And for clarification.. You seem to love to be rude, but they were interested in you.. Your world view.. They see something of worth in it.. and for all the issues you have, I cant believe you just dismissed them..They want to know your reasoning points..
It is kinda of why I asked you to go through your post and give a general review of information you covered.
Your world map that you have presented and they want you to provide a tour.. You see people do care and are genuinely interested in you.. Your rudeness was uncalled for..

Never rude, its simply not in my nature (only the ironic, sardonic and satire apply). My general view is evident in my posts and to encapsulate them into one homogenious thought it would be this; Magick exists and applies itself as its the function of the Universe to maintain itself (science is good but magick happens regardless of the equations); while you are sleeping or not it still manifests itself. If you are alert and awake and with pure INTENT/SELF/FREEWILL can change a direction of energy fluxuation, a simple thoughtform projected upon a negative can improve upon it for the benefit of mankind. THIS is not easy but doable.
edit on 21-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

"Instead of arguing in terms and thoughts polluted by someones well, misplaced intentions... It shows the individuals lack of understanding" Quote ripcontrol

In the first...

I ain't 'arguing' anything...as far I am concerned, you are being presented with information that is adding to your understanding, and yours mine...the conversation you might be having with me should not be used to knife VHB...refrain from it...my mention of VHB stands as it is written.

We have voiced the same 'concerns'.

Boiled to the bone, my concern is the 'online correspondence course' nature of the OP (this is a bold and fraught undertaking - kudos already given for the attempt).

To address your pool table examples...local universe physics are great, but hardly understood (I think you would credit this statement)...systems operating under venn mechanisms are observable, but not necessarily explainable by science...(hence The Theory of...)

Bleeding from global systems into local systems and thier consequent, let's say...effects, are beyond pool table analogies - it's a nice simple illustration (perhaps even 2D to 3D, maybe 4D) but does not address the mechanisms (some of which Ma Jique claims through spuriously and paperfolded sources)...You have addressed protection...

Nature utilises no accoutrements to exist, just is...but even rudimentary consciousness has 'intent'...'bug dies on my bark, I will grow 'round it' - knot in corkwood chessboard, apparent glitch, not...good or bad, moot...other creations have thier answers to a dead bug question...those trees still grow regardless...

Enochian, Nature, Wiccan, Chaos, Santeria, Voodoan, Kurdaitcha, christian high mass...ceremonial...forgive them, they knoe not what they DO...democratised hell disneylands...some kids like it, and wanna keep it going...

I love the journal/diary, individuated aide-memoire...helps you tell lies from truth, part science, part 10 step program...I think, essential.

I love the protection...first and foremost from self - lies don't absolve responsibility through paperfolding (it's satans' fault), or, separation from initial 'cannon - break'...doing that is going backwards and inwards, involuted and reversed...young children (3-4) see themselves and those around them as single celled units, gradually arms, legs and hair emerges (from the in-out) never back the other way...until they become brainwashed to lie...

"Ask an omnipotent god to make a rock he can't lift" Quote ripcontrol

If a tree falls...
If my eye could see itself...
What is the sound of one hand clapping?...
Where do my legs begin?

Koans are purposeful, and some very smart people (paperfolders extraordinaire) have made up thier own to ask for answers to legitimate but useless questions...koans...

"Remember for the concept of corruption to exist it must have intent...hence intent exist in corruption" Quote ripcontrol

This is called circular truism...and can be applied to any concept...moebius koan...or, anything that exists, does so because of intent, including corruption...intention becomes watery through effect x 1 x 2 x 3...'altered landscape'...this is where lies begin, therefore protection from self...'journal entry - get a million bucks'...damn did I have to become a vegetable to get it?

Å99

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

"Instead of arguing in terms and thoughts polluted by someones well, misplaced intentions... It shows the individuals lack of understanding" Quote ripcontrol

akushla99
In the first...
To address your pool table examples...local universe physics are great, but hardly understood (I think you would credit this statement)...systems operating under venn mechanisms are observable, but not necessarily explainable by science...(hence The Theory of...)Bleeding from global systems into local systems and thier consequent, let's say...effects, are beyond pool table analogies - it's a nice simple illustration (perhaps even 2D to 3D, maybe 4D) but does not address the mechanisms (some of which Ma Jique claims through spuriously and paperfolded sources)...

Yes and the only local universe we know of or have experienced (physically) is EARTH, typical 3d variety (only one ever existing in this universe, cant speak for the other 11) much less this solar system planets as (most) frozen or gaseous commodities that exist to keep earth bound with the Sun. As I understand bleeding would be the 2d, and 4d that can drop or rise (change frequency to the extent they can be felt subtlely in the 3d). Paperfold would be time warping backwards and forwards overlaying itself observable actually not ritual embellishment.

I watched Pope John Paul II lying/lieing in state at St. Peters, a camera was set panning back and forth showing mourners coming and going. There was a glitch and the camera panned too far to the right (above his body beyond his head) showing guards standing, in full 1AD Roman Centurian Costume, headdresses, armour, shields and spears. This was a moment when I witnessed time overlap and what it was. The past infiltrating the future, even if this was a "correographed event"; Centurians protecting a Pope, NO those should have been two of the 200 Swiss Army guards that protect Vatican City. Roman Centurians protect Rome's Caesar not the Pope. I recognised obvious slippage, intent? to confuse? or to run something by the public they were not even subliminally prepared to understand, because it was intended as a subtle reference--power move. Roman soldiers as protectors of Christianity (catholic) instead of helpfull crucifiers of its major ICON. However, as you say, the online attempt at promoting a notion, or introducing magic to the public vis-a-vie this venue is daring; to be kind.

I hope RIPcontrol keeps a journal as might keep it honest, doubt it will rid any spewed vitriol, as the insults were too various/demanding to bother responding to. As I do not accept them so they go back to the originator double.

Akushla, Im beginning to see knots tied (configuration) in the same way as paperfolding, each one has the ability to ward off tension specific or apply it, seamans knots, masonary knots, all magickal and certainly not a mobius strip continueum, but a wierd extension of it as/and they attach to the tangible object; direction (energyflow thwarted or expanded). Object attached to knotted roundabouts recieves what exactly, The SAVIOR OF THE LOSS OF, even if just a bouy, a fishing line or hook. Hangmans noose, another catagory.

edit on 22-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I will take a moment to thank you both for your post

Some I agree with some parts I do not

I have a few good things pop up I have to take care of..
I intend to enjoy them..

I do want to respond to them... however I am keeping to my scheduled material

@ vethumanbeing
thank you for being more cordial in responses

I will be matching your positiveness back...

@A99

Something you said intrigued me..

If in four days I have not responded U2U me and It will be the first thing I do back on ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I am taking a moment to answer a U2U question

The same friend I mentioned on the late bloomers path to his dreams..

He has an economic / job pattern he is stuck in

He works at a job then moves to another job

At the walmart job he has moved from location to location

about three times
each time trying to avoid issues

Now he is going for an interview at walgreens because the job he is at is having "issues"

Now when I first met him he worked at one gas station in town.. He got upset over the perceived way he was treated

So he went and got another job in town at a competitor..
the problem is he jumped into a bad situation.. the owner ended up having the person he was buying it from go under..

Everytime he decides it is greener elsewhere he gets screwed

He was complaining today about how work went and how he perceived he was being treated

I looked right at him because something dawned on me

After a few minutes of trying to get him to answer a single question yes or no..

(Have you already decided to go to another job?)

I got a lot of excuses and BS...

Till he said yes he admitted he had

I explained to him that this was his minds rationalizations for what was going on now

I explained the idea that one small thing would cause this.. I Pointed out this was his pattern..

Stress factors build up
minor grievances at his job

He decides to move on.. Everytime it goes boom in his face

In the car as I gave him a ride home he tried to justify everything..
Something about how his relationship with walmart had gone bad.. it was time to move on

I told him he was lying ti himself
I was not the one paying the bill

He refuses to see what the influences are from his own mind

That is my advice for those starting any new part of life

You might find it helpful to take a look at the patterns you live your life in

I Did This and this and this

Then this is what was going on
Thankfully the human mind LOVES patterns and will start picking them out for YOU

Regardless of what appears, do not get upset or mad
You now know the patterns to your behaviors
then you can find which incidents formed them

You want to know your own patterns and be honest with yourself

I was much younger when I started on my path.. The past is what made me who I am today..

Everyone says to stop and smell the roses

I prefer to say remember its laundry day.. The small things add up.. Dont forget to do them

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join