It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to practice magic..

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I have *broken my wand and retired*. The more you see, the less you enjoy. I no longer enjoy manipulating those around me. I am trying to enjoy what I see that I cannot tune out.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

That is what my mother tells me too. We've been reading and following this thread since it was made. I tried to understand the riddles but I'm younger and I get mentally exhausted pretty quick trying to understand things I've just started an interest to.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Please note today will be a long day
three issues that I will address

Rest of this reply
magic and minors
my first year and a day

First some asked a certain question and opened up the flood gates of my past
I will be sharing how I came to this
I have no problem with fire to my feet

Now the rest of my response

CDT we were discussing the time available for those learn magics

I was at the point if I remember correctly the practitioner is left with eight hours free
eight hours time 52 weeks = 416 hours a year

unless they rebudget

Now for them to get through the pop quiz
This is where the instructions were quite clear

they have to match hobby time to magic
208 hours left

four hours a week

now during this four hours
Definitions
Journal
essay
people reading
research into lost(if they see it)

Then we come to the point

First they have to do all the research on there own
ALL of it

Astrology
Astrological sign
Astrological influences

Paper work,
videos
safety
small steps practices

What is a cleansing
How do cleansings work
How to cleanse ritual spaces

What is smudging
(should come up with searches)

Then cleansing the tools

New definitions appear
Smudging
Sacred space

Then they have too figure out which tools

So we cleansed the area
got the tools
cleansed them
(not counting other methods of cleansing)

How many hours of research will this cover?
Not just the paperwork
The videos of it being performed
but the practice of smaller steps
safety procedures

Then we reach the steps of the LBRotP
the four corners
God and goddess
Protections
ect

Paperwork
Videos
Small step practices

such as more ritual items
Safety procedures

then not to mention storage ares for magical items they have cleansed
again paperwork videos small step practices and safety

All of this just to get to this

the book of shadows that will evolve on them
I wont be there to hold their hands
I wont be there to walk them through this

So I will be here to answer what questions i can
Key point is this for the construction of BOS proper

They will have one grow up around them
If you remember I advise posting here before casting

If they miss a step or decide they know better and skip ahead

This whole thing is over the construction of a BOS
and they have to plan every step ahead

Meanwhile they have time constraints imposed on them by their lives
Also the time constraint from the hobby

The key word is impeccability
If they keep to the journal it is the stepping stone so small and yet so powerful

it is designed
A) learn the basic of learning

go find the information yourself and use said knowledge

All the definitions have the clues you will need

b) all the protections are built in

if they are doing everything step by step
they will know when something goes wrong
they will learn self calibration as solitary practitioners, (I skipped a step crap thought will come)

Personal responsibility and self discipline

No matter how someone finds a way to cheat or game the system
it self calibrates
you cant cheat it, by time yes cheat no

Remember the cigerette and soda post

well the power is addciting
your tested constantly
if you find your self in the failing end of what appears to be bad karma.. you skipped a step..

and this is over a single tools construction

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Magics and minors

Is a very touchy subject

the rules of thumb
(today I intend to cover my first year and a day... you will see where this comes from)

Is teach no one under eighteen
-unless they are your own child or family member
-unless the parent is present

their is a warning here
think over the situation very carefully
their is even a situation of divorced parents
one christian one not
The rule was followed in this case and the mother got mad because no one would let her child participate because the father said no

Approached by someone under age to teach them magic
see above rule of thumb
no

The only last piece of advice here is this
When you decide to practice or join a coven and are a parent

For love of god beat yourself with the impeccability stick
every morning

This is a large argument
A lot of the parents who do go through the year and a day
end up divorce

a lot of the single ones end up over relying on coven members for help and support

so remember the impeccability
this is an issue where the only safe rule of thumb is
-treat the issue of child care as you would with the choosing of a daycare center

If your a member of a coven and children are participating in the ritual
Impeccability

Ask the HP for a copy of the ritual and what will be going before you participate
One is not provided Be busy that day

It took three times for my HP to realize something was off
when she asked I explained that since no prewritten ritual was provided I would not participate let alone show up
then I added I want to know who the guardians for the circle are -- preassigned

I would not budge

The reason
I showed her a small clause that was in the paperwork they gave me

".. under eighteen. Copies of the ritual will be given ahead of time.."

Also
"Assigment of guardians while subject to change will be infromed ahead of time.."

The minors and magic is a very touchy issue

Anyone else have any thoughts on this

closing thoughts
My mother always said avoiding an issue before it came into existence was an art form.. I might need to learn

Also dont count your chickens before they hatch
edit on 19-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: computer bolded the whole statement.. OK...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

My first year and a day

I will start in the present

I veteran
With in the last year or so, I won in my polite disagreement with the VA
The battle has gone on for six years the result is back pay to the day after discharge
complete victory

I am engaged to be married to a woman way better then me
She to has been put through the ringer by life
Last night she severely damaged my car.. she was worried I would be upset yell cream excetra.. (the ringer part) the passenger side will not open all the way
She doesnt understand.. I really do not give a rats arse about the car.. I do care about her..
the car is only important in necessity

I am sharing what I have learned here on ATS
It has started to change my energy significantly
As I write these
It has become a wild ride again.. lol
Instinctively the time is right for me

My finances have greatly improved
I am planning my own little climb up the finicial totem pole

We have been house hunting
I told her to pick a house that she wants
I told to quit bothering me with whats she wants to put in it
I gave her a fifty grans budget to do it her way
My only require is I get my own space
my man cave for my Laboratory

Same for car hunting
I told to pick the make and model she wants and I will pay cash outright after I do the game theory hunting

My remote view/ influence experiments are still going on
It has made an awesome mix with magics

My major ethical processes I am working on is dealing with her Ex
I am designing a campaign to deal with him
Each step along the way he is being given hundreds of opportunities to do the right thing.
( the parable..)
step by step...

One of my good friends also a fellow practitioner of different experiences .. has served as a moral guide since I met him in the navy
He is the only one who has not Failed in this..
I agreed to give him updates before I progressed
At first he was against this whole thread one hundred percent
Then I explained what I was doing and how
He laughed and approved.. (make sure the Self Disciple is mentioned.. again and again and again..it is the cornerstone of all the magics..)

I have another friend who at 30 left home and the city he lived in for his whole life.. for a better future
he got his own place in under a year
He has had trouble adjusting however he is not quitting.. (Props to you bro)
No social skills
Worked in retail his whole life
He has progressed
He recently came out of the closet to his mother
Is attempting between work and school to join his community
We pay him to do chores because he needs the money.. and for training purposes
You see unlike most people he is hammering away at his dream
From nothing to owning his own Tv Station(s)

I am divorced and it was not pretty
In the end I realized it was a poisonous relationship (eight years friend for three before)
even though I loved her she we were heading down different paths
I made sure I permanently ended the relationship with no chance of coming back together
The most painful moment was not the divorce
The most painful moment was when I went through the stuff of hers.. (hey the decree said we keep what is in out possession.. LOL)
Our daughter had died two hours after birth in 2003 .. of holoprophscephaly Trisome 13- the DNA test said she was the carrier and it mixed with mine
The worst moment was after all the pain of those moments, because it was not discovered until 32 weeks, was I found our daughters Urn hidden in her magical box.. The woman had been using the Urn as a spare change jar..

I write stories here and on another site.. mostly science fiction military
I am in the middle of an ISOT story, a time travel story, and another zombie story
ten thousand hours to get good at a skill

This should give you an idea of were I am at

my next post will cover how I ended up in a coven

I have to go do a chore so I will get back to this in about two or three hours

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

2-1=3 LoCrIpTNOR = You Become Invisable To all Tangible Forms That You Rely Upon.

edit on 19-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is this all self created self governed and self evolved?

What is the most dangerous reaction that this can provide.

If you are a strong spirit with heightened capabilities, will this process be easier or more potent?

What are you using this thread to conjure?

Thanks,

AAC

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Originally posted by twohawks

reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Ive asked the same thing, coven and area of discipline. No answer; total disregard.

twohawks In case you haven't caught it yet, Rip tends to answer late at night est.

My question to you is "what diff does it make" too you personally. You qualify yourself as being practiced. If you are , you undoubtedly found your own pitfalls if in fact you practiced. Those pitfalls as it were were necessary to strengthen the mind., the spirit and the body to the path. We all experienced it, at least some of us did. We are in a new paradigm. One that works faster than twenty or thirty years ago. As are the new practitioners. We are dealing with new laws, not subject to the old ways.

Information travels faster. Problems can be found at your fingertips. As can answers. This new generation of adepts is not us, we paved the way. Open your mind to new possibilities, and new paradigms as you so eloquently posted you were capable of earlier in the thread.Cirque, you too.

So elevated as you are have some idea that "Rip tends to answer late at night Eastern Standard Time" What does that mean? Hes not working on GMT? Minion Twohawks; magick has no tyranny, destiny or time. I have never doubted my ability; no pitfalls and am a natural at what I do, whether it is fast tract or not, new practitioners can be thwarted as infantile unpracticed neophytes. Faster magick than 20-30 years ago? Really??? Never heard of 'faster' TIME WISE as a condition of a particular method. Same question; what is it? (yours) Information travels faster? You use what form of informational method? The cell phone a keyboard? Have you not heard of mind to mind instantaneous Telepathy?
edit on 18-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Cirque, I'm not speaking of time in the past twenty or thirty year time frame reference. Time itself is subjective and as such is governed by the same laws as majic. As celestial and other forms of influence wax and wane so goes time. "The only thing constant in life is change" can't name the source for that but can confirm it's truth. And yes, not only have I heard of mind to mind but have experienced it and practiced it, I agree, no faster way of garnering information than telepathy other than knowing. But we're not talking about you or I. We're discussing initiates. Those that are plugged in ie: phone, internet, cable etc... Twenty thirty years ago, fact checking was a chore. Unless it was your personal fortune to have info at your fingertips. I was not so fortunate. However my point being, "as above so below", with increased conscious awareness so goes thirst for knowledge and assimilation of such knowledge. So yes, things are speeding up! Is it of benefit, time will tell. Are more practitioners of vital importance, I have not the wisdom to discern. Do " I" believe it's valuable, he'll yes. Those incarnating within the past twelve to twenty years or so are doing so equipped with an upgraded version of software than you or I. It works faster, more efficient, can correlate like minded ideals with grater proficiency. Albeit, it tends to lead to ADD and ADHD diagnosis. But I think you and I both know those opinions are sorely lacking in objective reality. These young ones are wired for sound, vibration, life force energy, and in my "opinion" are well equipped to traverse the pitfalls where they find them.

To stand on the shoulders of giants, provides a grander view/ understanding of the bigger picture. Also eliminates a lot of the growing pains. That's not to say they won't encounter their own.

Also hundredth monkey theory also applies.

edit on 19-7-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Is this all self created self governed and self evolved?

What is the most dangerous reaction that this can provide.
If you are a strong spirit with heightened capabilities, will this process be easier or more potent?
What are you using this thread to conjure?Thanks,AAC

The problem is there is no premise. No tactical form (discipline) and a very negligent authorship.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Can you at least use this thread as a vehicle to explain your reasoning points so that others outside of yourself can reach this possible conclusion as well?

I see no conflict in outlining your own template here.

AAC

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Can you at least use this thread as a vehicle to explain your reasoning points so that others outside of yourself can reach this possible conclusion as well?

AAC

'Template' is as it describes...templature shifts, individualises, cannot be universal, is not democratic...
I am respectful of OP's endeavour, but, essentially, it sparingly explains the non-democratisation of Mad Jicks in a democratic personalised form...this is a problem as I see it...the two are a tad mutually exclusive - practically speaking...what has not been addressed (except by VHB & I) is the mechanisms that short-circuit (by dent of ubiquitous FREE WILL) the 'personalised' discipline (this is an interesting word)...accoutrements et al, are secondary, add-ons, tools of extension...essentially, utilised by primary drivers (of vehicular machinery)...scrying, circles, blade and censor...clean windscreen, bull-bar, aerodynamics, carburation...all operating 24/7 by 'practitioner' and non-, alike...regardless of nomenclature (if even nominally adopted by self)...24/7...

...all seems cryptic when delineated at the language -based levels (this isn't where any of this occurs)...some languages are manufactured (Tolkein, Vulcan) they have thier own internal logic, that has no correlation to reality except as symbol and archetype representation of a specific, internally-consistent logic that has no correlation?! Biblical/antibiblical are no different...ritual, words, movements...

Dispensation of the concept of ritualisation as necessity (removed from waking and dimensional movement) requires examination of ritual...better described as discipline...which is not removed from everyday interaction...24/7...so why ritual?

Å99

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

But wouldn't OP's "template" inevitably spawn personalized byproducts that would in a sense allow it to be independently subjective?

AAC

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

But wouldn't OP's "template" inevitably spawn personalized byproducts that would in a sense allow it to be independently subjective?

AAC

Accepted & understood. 'Spawning' is a movement twice removed (I don't mean that to be crytptic)...from a personalised base...(this is a problem - taking into consideration FREE WILL... How free is second hand experience?)...It is always independanty subjective...this is my point...

'Spawning' is a problematic notion...especially given, (and whatever it is described as, ritualistic behaviour - previously ennumerated...circle, censer, blade, candle)...if anyone was under the illusion that ritualistic behaviour didn't exist, without these accoutrements, they would would be performing a manouvre that was paperfolding thier reality, and others' in the process (according to the FREE WILL precept...as it should be)...

There really are a set of universally provable manouvres (and I use this term, because they can be described in different ways) they produce the same results, regardless of interpretation of belief (because they operate under the same mechanisms - regardless of 'accoutrements')

Å99

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To continue an answer as promised-

The future of magic

Who will have the winning paradigm?

The Gamer Magi (still working on the idea)

They will dance between tradition to tradition..
Some traditions will of course hide there knowledge
The Gamers will however bypass them completely
The will recreate the hidden BOS and traditions with the aide of a computer,hot pockets, and amp

For the Games have a set of skills the rest of the traditions lack

Game theory applied!

Dinosaurs meet homo sapien

To them all magic is cheat codes slash hacks

Remember the importance of definitions
you attach emotional significance to every level
they go to the next level

(what was that discussion over the russian method versus the american method.. seems the numbers indicate they will use the american method in training but the russian method in application..

The same double think over the US constitution - bill of rights
Yes you have that right in theory, but the law reads in practice

Of course the key to the whole system is two parts
Impeccability
Take a wild guess were the definition was mentioned

_
_

I also keep getting asked same thing

Why am doing this?

My answer is very simple... very simple, I will let you know when I figure it

All I had to move me was my gut instinct .. It is time feeling

The only thing I do not like is when and where my instinct has me edit information

I may turn this into a book because it is upsetting some practitioners...(not just the ones on here)
it tells me I am on to something

It means unfortunately I would have to create a nonprofit for all the money to go to...
Maybe just award various agencies

This is not that bad an idea
write a book over it profits to a non-profit

The non-profit then gives items needed to shelters and other places at random

to avoid the dependency cycle most NPO's are on
one month an animal shelter gets cat food and dog food
next domestic violence shelter gets supplies
next a food bank gets food

(I never giver cash to them .. always items... I have no interest in paying an executives salary)
_
_

For those having issue I want to help out so much more

but the issue goes back to the Impeccability thing

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

There are right and wrong answers
But not stupid questions

To answer the question
How do you think you need to do it?
Then take that answer and test it

Scientific_method

The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary defines the scientific method as: "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[3]

The earlier someone Practicing magic seriously learns to learn.. the quicker they will progress

Magic tip #1

Things change over time...
Definitions become gestalts which in turn become Sigils

Keep in this in mind as you create your definitions
they become Gestalts
Which become Sigils

of note .. remember the hey wire entry over language.. Your building your database up..

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

2-1=3 LoCrIpTNOR = You Become Invisable To all Tangible Forms That You Rely Upon.

edit on 19-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

is this what your saying..

How cute... LOL

An attempt to remove access to energy by an amateur

Tell you how I will respond

a hug for you

Its not like your getting desperate as you work through your demons

Or attempting to violate T and C by using magic on the board with the intent to harm...

Or the basic fact your working through a binding

You really should reread the post as they are coded
and to what you agreed to

Something about not harming anyone or using magic against anyone who is on the thread..
Something about waiving all karma timing and agreeing to instant karma

Dear fractured soul it appears in fact you need universal love

May the goddess heal your soul in the name of universal love

edit on 20-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: lol

am I to assume then by the ancient rules you are challenging me magically?

because I really don't mind your first attempt. because you are operating without any knowledge of what's going on. besides the obvious Terms and Conditions violation. your first attempt leaves you assuming my karmic debts.. after all you should be aware then thatthis is what you're doing.

I'm half tempted to let you assume all of them. after all if you are truly a practitioner you understand that there are always consequences for the actions one takes. you have no clue what other things I'm doing magically when I am NOT online. the other consequence you haven't considered is something much more fundamental. if you want to start a disagreement of with you assuming my full karmic debt I have no problem with this..

in the interest of fair play I also want to let you know you might be asuming a few other peoples karmic debt
edit on 20-7-2013 by ripcontrol because: still laughing give me a minute

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Not done with feathers, or j.peg pictures of baboons embracing foolish zookeepers (needed to include salt, some crystals, a hooded cape and a lit candle to perfect the 360 thoughtform). I thought the topic of the thread was "so you want to practice magic". As far as karmic debt is concerned, I am not and never claimed to be Jesus.

edit on 20-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by akushla99

AAC

Akushla99Accepted & understood. 'Spawning' is a movement twice removed (I don't mean that to be crytptic)...from a personalised base...(this is a problem - taking into consideration FREE WILL... How free is second hand experience?)...It is always independanty subjective...this is my point...

'Spawning' is a problematic notion...especially given, (and whatever it is described as, ritualistic behaviour - previously ennumerated...circle, censer, blade, candle)...if anyone was under the illusion that ritualistic behaviour didn't exist, without these accoutrements, they would would be performing a manouvre that was paperfolding thier reality, and others' in the process (according to the FREE WILL precept...as it should be)...
There really are a set of universally provable manouvres (and I use this term, because they can be described in different ways) they produce the same results, regardless of interpretation of belief (because they operate under the same mechanisms - regardless of 'accoutrements') Å99

Spawning is spin off, not direct PURE INTENT, so is automatically corrupt. The Freewill aspect is no longer original, but a combination of several thoughtforms (outside influence). Paperfolding ritualistic behavior works, but its messy, its overlaying upon the original overlay of the original idea and becomes again sloppy workmanship from too many head journeymen trying to build the same jig. As you say there are set manouvres (the fun part is the invention of ones own and finding out it works just as well if not better because its so highly individualized/personal). The objects used at times seem very strange and incongruent, but there defines true magick at work.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

AAC

See further up in post to Akushla99 some of my conclusions/observations (not to waste any time).

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
'Template' is as it describes...templature shifts, individualises, cannot be universal, is not democratic...
I am respectful of OP's endeavour, but, essentially, it sparingly explains the non-democratisation of Mad Jicks in a democratic personalised form...this is a problem as I see it...the two are a tad mutually exclusive - practically speaking...what has not been addressed (except by VHB & I) is the mechanisms that short-circuit (by dent of ubiquitous FREE WILL) the 'personalised' discipline (this is an interesting word)...accoutrements et al, are secondary, add-ons, tools of extension...essentially, utilised by primary drivers (of vehicular machinery)...scrying, circles, blade and censor...clean windscreen, bull-bar, aerodynamics, carburation...all operating 24/7 by 'practitioner' and non-, alike...regardless of nomenclature (if even nominally adopted by self)...24/7...

...all seems cryptic when delineated at the language -based levels (this isn't where any of this occurs)...some languages are manufactured (Tolkein, Vulcan) they have thier own internal logic, that has no correlation to reality except as symbol and archetype representation of a specific, internally-consistent logic that has no correlation?! Biblical/antibiblical are no different...ritual, words, movements...

Dispensation of the concept of ritualisation as necessity (removed from waking and dimensional movement) requires examination of ritual...better described as discipline...which is not removed from everyday interaction...24/7...so why ritual? Å99

Template is not universal, its a watered down 'rubberstamp version' of the original. Its the masterkey to all locks, not to individual doors and so lacks real power to change/alter time, past present or future events (this may seem backwards, but the masterkey only has to hit a second set of pins within the lock (those hidden youre not aware of) its the distinction or originality of the individual key that contains the power . Ritualism is rote factor, chanting, movement (wailing at the easternwall), Hail marys, prayer, continue to ingrain the ether with the bombardment of the same repeated nonsense; so by reinforcing confusion in thickening/strengthening these ideaforms of sin, repentance/sin/repentance. Manufactured language is interesting to me, when I was very young I had created my own alphabet of symbols, long before knowledge of pictaform, Chinese or Egyption..etc. Ritual cannot be performed 24/7 so is not a discipline, its purpose is only to reinforce old stratums of thought that need to GO once and for all (the source of much religious doctrine).

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join