It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Israel just hit Syrian arms depots again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

"Mysterious explosions hit a number of arms depots in the coastal Syrian city of Latakia on Friday, possibly as a result of rocket fire, AFP quoted the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights as saying.The blasts caused some deaths and injuries, according to the Observatory, although no specific details were given."Explosions around dawn today rocked an area... in the east of Latakia apparently as a result of blasts in ammunition depots near a brigade of regime forces,"

Okay so did the rebels do this as claimed? If so, it appears maybe they are finally getting some new weaponry. If not, then this may have been an Israeli hit.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Israelis are very adept at war toys, and could conceivably hit them with some type of cruise missile.....
but my money is on the FSA for this one......
Who knows maybe the s 300s were there and they were destroyed....somehow I doubt it.......

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Israel just moved Iron Dome batteries to Haifa last week because of tensions in the North. Wouldnt surprise me if they werent moved in anticipation of this "strike" if it was indeed the IDF. I have a feeling the Syria will blame it all on the rebels anyway because we know they are too pussy to hit back at Israel even though every time they are hit they keep saying next time the will respond.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com

Report: Series of blasts heard overnight near Assad arms depot in northern Syria

Residents of region report seeing fighter jets near time of blasts; several Assad troops killed in explosions, according to reports.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Israel just moved Iron Dome batteries to Haifa last week because of tensions in the North. Wouldnt surprise me if they werent moved in anticipation of this "strike" if it was indeed the IDF. I have a feeling the Syria will blame it all on the rebels anyway because we know they are too pussy to hit back at Israel even though every time they are hit they keep saying next time the will respond.

I can assure you the end of U.S./U.K./Israeli miliitary might is coming,
the REAL WW3 is just around the corner, then we'll see if your so bold in your posts.
edit on 10-7-2013 by ATSWATCHER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ummmm just reporting the news there bro. Didint say anything about the US/UK/Israel vs Russia etc. Calm down there slick.

Originally posted by ATSWATCHER

the REAL WW3 is just around the corner, then we'll see if your so bold in your posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Ummmm just reporting the news there bro. Didint say anything about the US/UK/Israel vs Russia etc. Calm down there slick.

Originally posted by ATSWATCHER

And I'm telling you the end is near, WW3 is around the corner, just the facts I'm stating go back to believing these immoral/illeagal actions in Syria is going to be another Iraq/Lybia nothing will come of it.

top topics

join