It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Human Sacrifice Nights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

March 21 is one of the Illuminati's Human Sacrifice Nights

My sister and I were talking about how we grew up watching Wizard of OZ every year...Then I asked her do you remember what time of the year that was? She says of course it was in March she said she remembers that because March is her birth month. I then broached the conspiratorial theory that relates to The Wizard of Oz and how it was a mind control tool used by the Illuminati...By showing the film every year at the same time the mind control could be embedded deeply into the subconcious minds of the viewers. Then it occurred to me, I wondered if the illuminati had any sabbats in March...

Telecasts of the film began in 1956, re-introducing the film to the public and eventually becoming an annual tradition, making it one of the most famous films ever made.[1] The film was named the most viewed motion picture on television syndication in history by Library of Congress,[5] is often ranked among the Top 10 Best Movies of All Time in various critics' and popular polls, and is the source of many memorable quotes referenced in modern popular culture.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

en.wikipedia.org...(1939_film)

If anyone would care to add to this thread I would love to read your thoughts on this topic and/or if you have any research to share thank you.

edit on 7/5/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

I just thought that the correlation between the showing of the illuminati mind control tool of oz and the illuminati sabbat in march also were creepy.
edit on 7/5/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Here is a symbol taken from The Wizard of Oz
meaning
the path to illumination.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
And the connection between Pink Floyd and Oz is interesting.

www.mtv.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Funny. Pink Floyd's "Bike" (song) says:
I know a room full of magical tunes... some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clock work.

This is a reference to automatic pistols that rhyme, and fully automatics which Ching and revolvers which are clock work.

edit on 5-7-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

Illuminatti knows... BEWARE OP BEWARE.

Baked Toddler tnite
edit on 5-7-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I checked out the source site and found that it is a very interesting subject, I only wish that the site offered a video that was spliced in the way that the site talks about, you have to be watching The Wizard Of Oz with the sound on mute and playing pink floyd...do you have a link for that? I would love to check that out...

edit on 7/6/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You know whos worse than the Illuminati? The Rothschilds allegedly own half of the worlds wealth!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This topic spurred me to search a little and I found this-Illuminati Blood Sacrifices & Solstice Sacrifices

I think some of them may be reaching a bit as the numbers didn't line up with anything but who knows? Sometimes people just up and die, you know. There are a lot of them.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Voyager1 because: none given

top topics

join