It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fallujah will be a nightmare

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
War with who can you elite me please, if I remember the so call war was against an Ideology, (war on Terror) terror does not have a country, terrors is not something you can spot.

Iraq never wag war against US and for the last time the perpetrators of 9/11 came mostly from Sadi, US never declared war to the Iraqi peoeple.

They were suppoused to liberated them from Sadam.

Now again war against who in Iraq? the terrorist that came after US invaded? or after US noticed that Irqis did not want them in Iraq.?

This is war, you said hummmm war, yeah war on the people of Iraq.



OBL Chose Saudi's for a reason marg, and you are a prime example. The Saudi's are not the best ally, but they were the best we had in the Persian Gulf area.

EDIT: SO those Americans would think the Saudis did the attack.

I do nt want to go through the whole thing marg, but to make it short. We are at war with Islamic Fundementalism, and that includes the WHOLE middle East and other parts of the world. We already have some control over the Saudi's, it was the Iraqi's that we did not. Saddam was a severe threat, and history will prove me right.

You think we are there for oil? Calcualte it marg, 75 billion barrels of oil at 5 million barrels a day (tops) and what do you get? We have already spent 150 BILLION....so what in business terms is the payback?

[edit on 13-11-2004 by edsinger]




posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
War with who can you elite me please, if I remember the so call war was against an Ideology, (war on Terror) terror does not have a country, terrors is not something you can spot.

Iraq never wag war against US and for the last time the perpetrators of 9/11 came mostly from Sadi, US never declared war to the Iraqi peoeple.

They were suppoused to liberated them from Sadam.

Now again war against who in Iraq? the terrorist that came after US invaded? or after US noticed that Irqis did not want them in Iraq.?

This is war, you said hummmm war, yeah war on the people of Iraq.

OK first of all, I agree: it's not a war on terror. We're not fighting the Irish Republican Army here. It's a war against Militant Islam.

Second, Iraq did attack us. They fired on our warplanes practically every day as they patrolled the no-fly zones. Based on UNSC resolutions, we had a right to patrol those areas and they had no right to attack us.

Also, Saddam tried to have Bush 41 assassinated. He also tried to bomb the Radio Free Europe building, which we run, in Prague. The only reason the operation failed was because a suicide bomber could not be recruited.

Saddam had al Qaeda ties. Clinton bombed the al Shifa pharmaceutical plant in Sudan because it was manufacturing VX under the direction of Iraq's chemical weapons program. Bin Laden was still heavily involved in Sudan's military industrial complex. And it has not be proven either way whether Iraqi intelligence met with Atta in Prague, or with other al Qaeda agents in Kuala Lumpur. Abu Musab al Zarqawi was in Iraq long before we invaded with the knowledge and permission of Saddam.

Third, the majority of the insurgents are Iraqis. There aren't enough terrorists left to make much of a difference in Iraq. They couldn't even stop elections in Afghanistan--how are they going to fight us in Iraq, where our troops are far more numerous?

We do not target civilians. We are rebuilding their infrastructure, giving them better water and power than they've ever had. Get your facts straight before you make such baseless, hysterical claims.



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Edsinger if US manage to have the fake elections in January and the people in Iraq buy it, occurs we know that Allawi will be the PM. again.

We are going to have some long talks ed on how US is going to privatized that oil, is been in the table in the defense departmen since before the invasion and all they are waiting is for Iraq to be under control. All I hope is that 4 years will pass and Mr. Bush will never see it.



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Edsinger if US manage to have the fake elections in January and the people in Iraq buy it, occurs we know that Allawi will be the PM. again.

We are going to have some long talks ed on how US is going to privatized that oil, is been in the table in the defense departmen since before the invasion and all they are waiting is for Iraq to be under control. All I hope is that 4 years will pass and Mr. Bush will never see it.


Again not true, if what you mean by privatize the oil is make the funds from selling the said oil be put into the iraqi treasury then I would agree. do you think that we will just take the oil? Or will we pay for it like everyone else?
Sometimes I think you dont look at the big picture, just the slant on the picture to fit your preconceived ideas.



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That is the problem Ed you are not looking at the big picture either and that is sad but time will tell. We just need to wait and see who is in the right or in the wrong here.

And for the post before you ed, this person needs to get a reality check.


[edit on 13-11-2004 by marg6043]



posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
That is the problem Ed you are not looking at the big picture either and that is sad but time will tell. We just need to wait and see how is in the right or in the wrong here.

And for the post before you ed, this person needs to get a reality check.



You sure showed me...



new topics

top topics
 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join