It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah will be a nightmare

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by craigandrew
But there are some people posting who are so right or left getting people to bite......I wonder if they are plants for the left and right

I have no evidence I can share, but I strongly suspect that more than a few contributors to these forums do so on behalf of various interested parties, including foreign governments.

Worth keeping in mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by craigandrew
But there are some people posting who are so right or left getting people to bite......I wonder if they are plants for the left and right

I have no evidence I can share, but I strongly suspect that more than a few contributors to these forums do so on behalf of various interested parties, including foreign governments.

Worth keeping in mind.

Wouldnt surprise me, but I can honestly say...I am just me, no one else.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
80% of Fallujah under control.

1,000 insurgents dead.

BUMP

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibn Iblis
80% of Fallujah under control.

1,000 insurgents dead.

BUMP

Of course, you immediately accept what your lying media feeds you.

Somehow I doubt these claims.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Of course, you immediately accept what your lying media feeds you.

Somehow I doubt these claims.

no,you shouldn't belive.You should belive comical Ali.Americans are defeated and we are victorious said comical ali.The next day he disappeared
))

it was your TRUTH
))

congratulation.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Media in America is America's own Comical Ali (Baghdad Bob).

They both twist facts to boost morale. Obviously Baghdad Bob was waaay off...however, I doubt that only 18 Americans were killed, and I doubt they have killed 1,000...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
this morning the plead for help for the city was very sad, many are injured and starving, including children hopefuly we will learn the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, kind of like the "truth" about 100,000 civilians killed?

PROPAGANDA

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

PROPAGANDA

Wake up and smell the death, people "are" dying in Iraq nobody is liying here they are dying under the US led forces everyday, through.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Some Americans are lacking in the love and compassion department.

Are we killing human beings? yes
Are we killing children? yes
Are we killing women? yes

The right will justify these acts by saying war is war, and thats too bad.

I'm glad im a liberal with compassion for fellow human beings. I have come to the conclusion that people who condone this war are very uninformed unwilling to see, hear, or wake up to the fact that this is all a grand illusion brought to you by those pushing for the NWO.

How much more do you have to see or hear in order to wake up and see what is really going on? In order to "see" the full picture, however, you must start with 9/11, who caused it and why.
Once you find out this- the rest is easy to put together.
IMHO

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

PROPAGANDA

The motto here is "Deny Ignorance."

Not "Be Ignorant and Deny It."

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

"The city smells of explosives and decaying flesh"

"The people inside Falluja are dying and starving, they need us"

Latest reports speak of a typhoid outbreak.

The main hospital is cut off from the rest of the city and doctors are said to be treating the injured with nothing but bandages, if they can reach them at all.

Tens of thousands of civilians fled Falluja before the US-led assault, but up to 50,000 people are thought to have stayed.

The Red Crescent is also concerned about the thousands of people living in camps and villages outside the city.

Click picture for a satellite picture showing troop movements and key sites

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The problem is that until US clean the street that are fill with death bodies they are not going to allowed anybody in the city from the press.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

PROPAGANDA

Wake up and smell the death, people "are" dying in Iraq nobody is liying here they are dying under the US led forces everyday, through.

We know people are dying. It's war. People die. There is absolutely no way to fight a war without killing people.

But lying about the civilian death toll is a time-honored anti-war tradition. They did it in Vietnam in Linebacker 2. They tried to do it in the first Gulf War, when Ramsey Clark sent a delegation to Iraq to document US war crimes only to find out that the bombing went pretty much the way we said it did:
    Greenpeace, the environmental and antiwar advocacy group, labeled the Persian Gulf War "the most momentous and destructive war in modern history."

It's a good thing they qualified it, for when the Mongols took Baghdad in 1257, the entire garrison was murdered in cold blood, along with huge numbers of civilian men, women, and children. Exaggerated casualty estimates vary from 800,000 to 2,000,000; the real figure was probably closer to 100,000.

But one thing has not changed: Greenpeace's casualty figures were as exaggerated as those of the ancient chroniclers. According to their estimates, "about 10,000 Iraqi civilians died as a direct result of the allied bombing" during what they called the "hyperwar."

"Americans visiting [Hanoi] during the attack [the so-called "Christmas bombing" during Operation LINEBACKER II in December 1972] urged the mayor to claim a death toll of ten thousand," reports Stanley Karnow in Vietnam: A History (Viking, 1983). "[The mayor] refused, saying that his government's credibility was at stake. The official North Vietnamese figure for civilian fatalities for the period was 1,318 in Hanoi..."

Hanoi's mayor Tran Duy Hung had a 1991 counterpart, The Nation's Erika Munk. "I think that the reason we didn't see more destruction," she wrote in a May 6, 1991 account of her postwar trip to Iraq, "was that it wasn't there." The official Iraqi estimate that 2,500 homes were leveled in Baghdad during the war "is not credible," she said. "If projections of civilian casualties in Baghdad are based on the highest estimates for the worst hit areas," Munk wrote, "the American 'clean' bombing of Baghdad was the direct cause of 3,000 civilian casualties."

Even with the higher estimate, she noted, "this would be the lowest number of civilian deaths from bombing of a major city in the history of modern war." But as Munk told the Washington Times's Bill Gertz, "Very few people I've spoken to since I came back want to hear the good news that Baghdad wasn't razed. What they seem to fear is that a bombing whose toll is long-term and still invisible isn't useful for mobilizing antiwar sentiment."
(this article requires a subscription, but I have it archived. Anyone who'd like the full copy send me a U2U)

Under the law of armed conflict, the responsibility for protecting noncombatants within a war zone lies with the attacker, the defender, and the noncombatants themselves. Although an attacking force may not specifically target noncombatants or civilian objects, a defender may not conceal or shield military targets from attack by moving them into civilian-populated areas or near protected objects. And under customary practice, noncombatants must exercise reasonable precaution to remove themselves from the vicinity of military objectives or military operations.

You're making fools of yourselves if you think it's only the American media that lies to you.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ibn Iblis,

Perhaps you should seek anger management, and therapy. You truly are a furious person; always calling people fools, and ignorant, and snapping at everyone, while believing you have all the answers, and that everyone is insane for not listening and agreeing. Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226I doubt these claims..

90% of Fallujah under control.
1,200 insurgents dead Of course, you immediately accept what your lying media feeds you.Somehow
As I doubt you would, I guess you believe that we are using Chemical Weapons also.

Originally posted by cstyle226
The Media in America is America's own Comical Ali (Baghdad Bob).

They both twist facts to boost morale. Obviously Baghdad Bob was waaay off...however, I doubt that only 18 Americans were killed, and I doubt they have killed 1,000...

Still in doubt are we?

this morning the plead for help for the city was very sad, many are injured and starving, including children hopefuly we will learn the truth.

Marg , go here and see what the 'residents' think

Residents in Fallujah on the fighting

PROPAGANDA

So true, it seems that people only want to listen to what they 'expect'.

PROPAGANDA

Same as under Saddam? Marg do you really think we are killing civilians on purpose? Ask you husband if that would be tolerated in the Corps.

Folks, it is like this, if you are antiwar, then you will believe that crap, if you think Bush did the right thing in Iraq, you will see through this 'weak' smokscreen being presented to you.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You're making fools of yourselves if you think it's only the American media that lies to you.

Your language already has gotten in trouble, not body in this boards are fools now people that tried to push their personal views are.

Death is death any way your paited or sugar coated this country is in war with (terror) but all I see is iraqis dying from US (liberation) get it Ib your have been feed BS and you believe it death is better that having to live with the horrors of (liberation)

And by the way you sound like another member in this boards but with different name.

by the way edsinger did you meet your brother Ib, people are dying ed and they are the ones that were suppoused to be liberated what a liberation from the chaos and destrution the liberators has brought to their country.

Denied propaganda, learn the truth of your government agenda.

Denied ingnorance.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Marg, it's war. People die. It sucks. Life sucks. Take comfort in the fact that we're doing everything in our power to keep the civilian deaths to a minimum, unlike the insurgents, who use civilians as human shields and then shoot them in the back of the head when the cease to be useful.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Marg, it's war. People die. It sucks. Life sucks. Take comfort in the fact that we're doing everything in our power to keep the civilian deaths to a minimum, unlike the insurgents, who use civilians as human shields and then shoot them in the back of the head when the cease to be useful.

She cant understand that. It seems that we murdered lots of Germans, French, Italians etc etc , Koreans, Grenadan's, Panamanians, etc etc etc

Have you figured it out yet folks? She hates the United States for what the US has done, not just Iraq 1 or Iraq 2 it has to be the whole thing. I mean them mean Americans only kill civilians on purpose right marg?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
War with who can you elite me please, if I remember the so call war was against an Ideology, (war on Terror) terror does not have a country, terrors is not something you can spot.

Iraq never wag war against US and for the last time the perpetrators of 9/11 came mostly from Sadi, US never declared war to the Iraqi peoeple.

They were suppoused to liberated them from Sadam.

Now again war against who in Iraq? the terrorist that came after US invaded? or after US noticed that Irqis did not want them in Iraq.?

This is war, you said hummmm war, yeah war on the people of Iraq.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join