Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hello from Egypt - Know the truth and think for yourselves

page: 5
116
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think this gives a good inside view of what is happening in Egypt .

It's in English.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2013 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
US getting the blame again lol


No matter what goes on in the world its always easier to blame the US
edit on 6-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)


It what comes with being the super power deal with it.


Dont like it? Well Im sure China would be happy to take your place. Or you can always sell your MIC to Europe and let us take the task up again.

If you cant take the heat stay out of the Kitchen.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am intrigued by the influence of US on the Egyptian revolution.

It has been Qatar and Saudi Arabia who seem to have been pulling the strings in the Arab Spring and the West have had to play catch up.

These events are a little strange though, who would want to go into power in Egypt if they knew the army may oust them at any time?



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hello again

I would recommend you to research Ibrahim Alloush's text on the Zionist plan to divide the Arab Region, also If I could share a video (I don't know how) from Hussein Imran a well known (outside the Arab world) Islamic scholar who talks about all these issues and knows the reality of the "Brotherhood"


Sounds if two different domestic political factions are trying to gain legitimacy by competing about which one hates or fears Israelis the most. It's nuts.

The reality is that in almost every country foreign influence has much less actual influence than commonly supposed, especially so in Arab nations. Domestic politics control domestic outcomes 99.9%.

From their experience with their Hamas allies, there is no possible way any Israeli leader wanted the Muslim Brotherhood. It's like thinking JFK was really on Fidel Castro's side.

Like it or not, millions of Egyptians, all on their own accord, voted for the Brotherhood, and millions of Egyptians despite them for doing so. Everything that happened in Egypt was due to Egyptians.
edit on 6-7-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by FromMyColdDeadBrain
The truth is that Islamist ideology is wholly, completely and utterly incompatible with modern day secular thinking, much less within a multicultural society.

/all Middle-East malaise


That would be an interesting thread ~ what IS mode[un secular thinking and how does it benefit society?


The Age of Enlightenment

It's the primary thing separating humankind from ten thousand years of poverty, tyranny, and barbarism.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
a foot in the door in the middle east they're reason for existing is to eventually conquer the whole of the middle east not just palestine


That's insane (and completely impractical), used by domestic Arab politicians as fearmongering to justify repressive politics, just as fear of external or ethnic enemies is used around the world for similar reasons thoughout history.
edit on 6-7-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es
 


I think there is more at play that you or the average Egyptian actually knows about. And in the US, the news is not giving preference to one side or the other that I can see....they are simply showing the escalating protests and coup taking place. Egypt is an ally and the anchor that is keeping the Arab world stable. Neither Israel or the US would like to see Egypt unstable.....we both have much to lose.

Anyway, be safe over there.

edit on 6-7-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by FromMyColdDeadBrain
The truth is that Islamist ideology is wholly, completely and utterly incompatible with modern day secular thinking, much less within a multicultural society.

/all Middle-East malaise


That would be an interesting thread ~ what IS mode[un secular thinking and how does it benefit society?


The Age of Enlightenment

It's the primary thing separating humankind from ten thousand years of poverty, tyranny, and barbarism.


So we're separated from poverty, tyranny and barbarism? I must have slept through it.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I made and account just to post a reply. I say cudos to you and your people for doing what you felt was necessary. As an American I do not agree with us haveing our nose in every one else’s business. It is my belief that we should take care of our front yard first before trying to play in some one elses, or not at all. I do hope that at some point that you may see peace in your homeland, however with the higher ups I dont think that will be anytime soon. However we can hope, for with out hope what is there.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es
 


I don't believe you are an Egyptian living in Egypt.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by mem0r1es
 


I don't believe you are an Egyptian living in Egypt.


Based on what evidence?



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Great to see someone from Egypt
, and give some insights on this exiting change thats happening right now in Egypt...

I'll hope everything will dealt peacefully so that there will be new democratic elections for a new president.

Stay save and let us know once and awhile how you're experiencing the changes in your country..

peace



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es
 


Welcome to ATS Mem0r1es!

I look forward to your updates on the situation there. It's been something I've been following, but I don't really trust American media anymore.

and again welcome.


-SAP-



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmartmuhahaXD
 


Great video , but difficult to explain the feelings of so many individuals, I do think that the young people should rebuild Egypt because they are more flexible to understand each other



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hi Everyone

I am proud to have my first post on ATS, I am a long standing follower of ATS and today I decided to have my first thread which surprisingly is only available in Introduction section.

I am going to start with a provocative statement so I will forgive any disagreements.

There was no Military Coupe... There was a plan to dismantle all of the Arab region long time ago, a lot of people know this and I will just enforce the message by telling you how we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region.


1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet
2- The Army did know the facts and saw this coming as Israel wants to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack
3- What they didn't see coming was a 90 Million Population of smart people who knew that this is not what they wanted and knew now how they can get it.
4- If you want reality watch the local media and not the International made in Hollywood 9/11 directed films.

Surely now the Mossad and Hamas are upset we ruined their plans as both of them want to go to war but Egypt is their long standing pimple.

I just wanted to say the people are so happy and by people I mean you average young Egyptian, Old truck driver, Taxi owner, Lady washer, School student, Christian, Muslim whatever you wanna call it.

I feel something will happen as the Republicans are pushing to draw the aid "slavery tool" away from Egypt, and we might see a NATO stooged by Islamist led invasion soon, but I know that it's inevitable.

Remember my words and I just wanted to say that this is the BEST community ever and you all are the spark that will ignite the fuel when it spills and it will.


Please stay safe. It is going to get bad.

Mr Obama is NOT happy you packed off his chosen leader.

The reason behind installing hardline Islamic government is very simple - such a government will use most of its resources in subjugating its own people, so it would not have any resources or energy left to focus on Israel. Israel is still the center of their calculation. They just do it such that you would not understand.

USA does not want democracy in Egypt and it will go to any length to ensure that.

So get ready for a LOT of trouble.



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great thread!

Now where is KeliOnyx with the rest of the Obama heads still defending his actions?



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es

I feel something will happen as the Republicans are pushing to draw the aid "slavery tool" away from Egypt


I'm so glad that we have Senator Rand Paul leading that fight to take the aid (slavery tool) away from you guys.




posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hi Everyone
I am going to start with a provocative statement so I will forgive any disagreements.

There was no Military Coupe... There was a plan to dismantle all of the Arab region long time ago, a lot of people know this and I will just enforce the message by telling you how we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region.


1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet
2- The Army did know the facts and saw this coming as Israel wants to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack
3- What they didn't see coming was a 90 Million Population of smart people who knew that this is not what they wanted and knew now how they can get it.
4- If you want reality watch the local media and not the International made in Hollywood 9/11 directed films.



This doesnt make any sense.
#1 is saying that someone else won the election but morsi was put in power. Why would that be good for the US? There is another video supposedly from an egyptian (if either of you really are egyptians) saying that the muslim brotherhood are the terrorists.
#2 is saying that israel wants to islamize the region, which make even less sense, since its the Jews and Muslim states who seem to clash? How would that benefit Israel? To put more in power?
#3 How could you possibly know that the US would want what youre calling radical muslims in control over Egypt? They just fought two wars against radicals. Why push them into Egypt?
edit on 6-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hi Everyone
I am going to start with a provocative statement so I will forgive any disagreements.

There was no Military Coupe... There was a plan to dismantle all of the Arab region long time ago, a lot of people know this and I will just enforce the message by telling you how we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region.


1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet
2- The Army did know the facts and saw this coming as Israel wants to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack
3- What they didn't see coming was a 90 Million Population of smart people who knew that this is not what they wanted and knew now how they can get it.
4- If you want reality watch the local media and not the International made in Hollywood 9/11 directed films.



This doesnt make any sense.
#1 is saying that someone else won the election but morsi was put in power. Why would that be good for the US? There is another video supposedly from an egyptian (if either of you really are egyptians) saying that the muslim brotherhood are the terrorists.
#2 is saying that israel wants to islamize the region, which make even less sense, since its the Jews and Muslim states who seem to clash? How would that benefit Israel? To put more in power?
#3 How could you possibly know that the US would want what youre calling radical muslims in control over Egypt? They just fought two wars against radicals. Why push them into Egypt?
edit on 6-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)


In a reply to number 1

I never heard that shafik actually won, but anyway. The US would benefit from Mursi being in power because all he did was listen to the US. It was reveled that Mursi was actually in prison before, and not for any small crime, but it was for giving another country intelligence about Egypt, basically Mursi was a spy. They found out and imprisoned him. In the 2011 revolution, prisoners were set free, and thats when Mursi (and the MB really) got out of prison after being oppressed by Mubarak. Now, your second point, yes the MB are indeed terrorists. I never said they were not, heck if you look at the other threads I post in you can see how I clearly label the MB as an organization of criminals and terrorists.

I will leave the OP to reply to your other questions since you are directing the questions to him, regarding his views.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ozoman because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hi Everyone
I am going to start with a provocative statement so I will forgive any disagreements.

There was no Military Coupe... There was a plan to dismantle all of the Arab region long time ago, a lot of people know this and I will just enforce the message by telling you how we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region.


1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet
2- The Army did know the facts and saw this coming as Israel wants to "Islamize" the region so they can launch their attack
3- What they didn't see coming was a 90 Million Population of smart people who knew that this is not what they wanted and knew now how they can get it.
4- If you want reality watch the local media and not the International made in Hollywood 9/11 directed films.



#3 How could you possibly know that the US would want what youre calling radical muslims in control over Egypt? They just fought two wars against radicals. Why push them into Egypt?
edit on 6-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)



UHHHH, you know the war on terror is a sham...right?

Come on, we're on ATS here.....everyone here should know better than that by now.

The last Egyptian regime was propped up by us and so was Morsi. People keep saying how Morsi was democratically elected. He was the mainstream candidate, the establishment preferred candidate, just like Bush, just like Romney, just like Obama. Why else do you think Mubarak got billions? Morsi got MILLIONS? and even some fun military toys to the tune of F-16 fighter jets from Obama?

Get with the program.......





new topics

top topics



 
116
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join