It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Egypt - Know the truth and think for yourselves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mem0r1es
Hello again

I would recommend you to research Ibrahim Alloush's text on the Zionist plan to divide the Arab Region, also If I could share a video (I don't know how) from Hussein Imran a well known (outside the Arab world) Islamic scholar who talks about all these issues and knows the reality of the "Brotherhood"

It's just a shame that I never started sharing materials earlier but It's a good place to start as I think it's important to connect all the dots, it's the same as we never know what's happening in the US.

First, let me welcome you to the ATS. Having read the Quran and knowing what it teaches, I don't believe in the end it matters who wins in any conflict between Muslims. The rest of us will always be considered the enemy and worthy of religious conquest. For there to be any lasting and real change there would have to be a fresh and new interpretation of Islam where it's leaders can disavow the violent takeover of the infidels and stay a true Muslim. The question is, can it be done? So far no because no one will take a fresh look at the scriptures to interpret them differently. So right now the best the world can hope for is for Islam to begin to fight amongst themselves and busy themselves in that so that they're not threatening the freedom of the western nations.

Unfortunately we have a leader who is pro Brotherhood and so on and a closet Muslim though he will never come out and say it because then the question would be is he a Sunni or Shai? And so on. So you are partly correct that our leader was behind the Brotherhood rise to power, but he got thumped when a third party, the military got involved in Egypt. So far they seem to be the adults in the room.

As you may know, the whole world loves the land of Egypt for many reasons especially for it's rich historical significance. Most do not like to see unrest and mayhem there. So lets hope that the people finally break the madness of Islamic extremism for culture, civility, and true individual freedom to live, work, and worship as they please. And let Jihad be the struggle within the individual Muslim to excel where it used to be before the rise of terrorism.

edit on 5-7-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is something in your argument that bothers me. If Morsi was Muslim Brotherhood how does having him in power help the USA? I know that the USA would prefer Sunni rule over Sharia law. However, Morsi was a rouge and he was not a big fan of Western Style Democracy so I have to wonder just how removing him cock blocked the USA or Israel.........

BTW it has taken nearly 20 years but I am #ing sick of Muslims.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mem0r1es

Welcome to ATS!

we overthrew the "US" democratically elected president in Egypt hence destorying Israel and Obama's Operation Change in the MEA region

1- Shafik did win by votes but the US pressured the Army back then to go for their puppet

There it is.

If you know, who appointed the judge as interim leader? Do you feel the puppet removed will likely be replaced with another?

My deepest respects to the Egyptian people for maintaining a passive and peaceful protest against corruption in high places. You are a shining example to the world.

Carry on...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

so what your saying is that a few million hippys in tahrir square can remove a president?

How many would suit you? An extra million to tip the scale? Do you really mean to imply the military coincidentally detained Morsi and his cronies and that the protests had nothing to do with it?

I bet you think seagulls cause garbage too.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm not too sure why but I can remember my grandad telling us that America was the LAND OF THE FREE>>>> please America what has happened to that? men are wanted and jailed for saying words on websites like Facebook, women locked up for saying things on buses and trains that upset a person who has no right to be in USA, Land of the Free, and proper law abiding people in USA are being told that there guns must be destroyed, no right to any longer protect yourself or kids? Land of the Free ordering groups like Muslim Brotherhood to remove elected leaders the public like in Middle East, wow Obama would not know freedom if it hit him on the nose.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
How many would suit you? An extra million to tip the scale?

well seeing as 50 million voted him into power.. i expect to see 51 million

Do you really mean to imply the military coincidentally detained Morsi and his cronies and that the protests had nothing to do with it?

military shouldnt get involved and issue ultimatums on the request of a minority
whats the point in voting..cairo hippys should just choose

??
i bet you think they dont

edit on 5-7-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

but it was muslims that just removed the muslim brotherhood!!!

they think that the brotherhood party are double agents

you lot have a twisted view of what muslims are

TBH .. your more sick of the propaganda & skewed perceptions...than a faith

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I was about to listen to you but when you said 50 million voted for Morsi i stopped. Egypt only got around 80million in population and those who are eligible to vote is significantly less plus the last election has a very low turnout it is so dismally low at 30% so how did you get around those figures?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
There is something in your argument that bothers me. If Morsi was Muslim Brotherhood how does having him in power help the USA? I know that the USA would prefer Sunni rule over Sharia law. However, Morsi was a rouge and he was not a big fan of Western Style Democracy so I have to wonder just how removing him cock blocked the USA or Israel.........

So if the OP didn't have a valid point then I can assume that we were not giving Egypt financial aid?

If our nation is providing aid to another nation, it isn't because we are good boy scouts and #. It is because we are getting something in return.....

You know like Morsi's support for intervention in Syria.....

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba

I was about to listen to you but when you said 50 million voted for Morsi i stopped. Egypt only got around 80million in population and those who are eligible to vote is significantly less plus the last election has a very low turnout it is so dismally low at 30% so how did you get around those figures?

its 90 million... and he had over 50% of the vote

i`ll bulster my numbers... to balance out your out of touch figres

if you look now... morsi supporters out number the hippys... go watch the news

they had no reason to march.. ntill now... look at the numbers

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by intrptr
How many would suit you? An extra million to tip the scale?

Do you really mean to imply the military coincidentally detained Morsi and his cronies and that the protests had nothing to do with it?

military shouldnt get involved and issue ultimatums on the request of a minority
whats the point in voting..cairo hippys should just choose

??
i bet you think they dont

It's kind of funny how you seem to be downplaying the significance of the protesters. They may be the minority (which I doubt) but the fact remains that their recent protest in Egypt was historical in size and scope.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think he stated the elections were "rigged"? Read the OP. This protest was the largest ever recorded. That carries its own weight. Especially when combined with the last time they ousted Mubarak. Them people have had enough.

And the Powers that be know it. You can remain in denial if you like, I think an other than Main Stream View is refreshing.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

It is great to see/hear/read someone's view from inside Egypt!

I am amazed at the will of the people there and amazed at how the army stands behind the people

More countries should be that way.

I hope you can keep us informed and would be great if you could get some pictures to share with us all.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Alright i agree, i made a search and you're right about the figures.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Welcome mem0r1es.

Surely now the Mossad and Hamas are upset we ruined their plans as both of them want to go to war but Egypt is their long standing pimple.

Never thought I'd live to see the day when I'd say pimples can be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry i would like to reply to everyone but i just wanted to update you from inside as i can see CNN labeling it "Egypt after the coup!"

Current Updates

1- The army deployed armored vehicles on the bridge to restore security
2- There are thugs terrorizing citizens most probably paid by some hardcore supporters of MB but not the MB in specific.
3- CNN calling fluent english speakers who support the MB to enforce the "coup" message

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you think the loans from the IMF were deliberately delayed by Morsi and the MB ?

And how stable is Egypt's Central Bank system ?
Are they 'aligned' with the Rothschild systems ?

Maybe those financial institutions are playing a role in the whole affair.

Good Luck to You.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

It's kind of funny how you seem to be downplaying the significance of the protesters. They may be the minority (which I doubt) but the fact remains that their recent protest in Egypt was historical in size and scope.

im not down playing anythng

you do realise it takes less than 2 million to fill up tahrir square

the people who voted for morsi HAD no reason to march... which is why you never saw them

well

now they do...
look at nasr city and the fights on the bridge today, they outnumbered everyone, including the police

army only got involved because they thought he was a double agent.. thats what i think.. and the op

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Adding some IMF info;

The 'Timing' is suspicious .....

Newly-appointed planning minister Amr Darrag tells state news agency MENA that Egypt will sign long-awaited $4.8 billion IMF loan deal by end of June......

Egypt to sign $4.8 bn IMF loan by month's end: Planning minister

and;
Egypt opposition urges rejection of IMF loan ..... Critics say loan terms, including removal of subsidies from key commodities, would hit the poor hardest

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join