Hello Stalker turned Member..:D

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I find the everything paranormal interesting, although I may not believe 99.9 % put in front of me..I still find it interesting. I joined after being a stalker of ATS to just comment here and there.

I am not a big UFO guy..I don't believe aliens are visiting us ..etc. After last night though I am at a loss for an explanation.

Location :Regina, Saskatchewan Canada - Approx. time between 10 and 10:30 pm
The story
- coming home from store, see oranges, reddish light, possibly moving or hovering could not tell as I was driving, more than likely moving slowly though.
- rushed home so that I could get camera and close in on object to view better...it was very interesting , well to me anyways.
- came to traffic lights by house, still saw it, house around the corner, just a few seconds from light, it was about slightly middle of the sky from my POV
- I rounded corner and drive to house and pull in drive way..may have taken 5 - 15 secs. - got out to see light, it was gone, I was very confused, wondering if I had imagined it or did fly off, disappear...what?

Sort of forgot about it..then I found video on Bigfoot blog called Bigfoot evidence. I find the crypto stuff interesting, not a believer in the paranormal..just find it all interesting. Anyways, I saw the following video on this blog and the UFO or fireball appears to be the exact same thing I saw and the way it just vanishes also explains the end of my sighting.

Here's the thing - Same night, same type of UFO - unknown time in video though
But mine was in Regina, SK., video was taken in Pennsylvania. Interesting?

edit on 5-7-2013 by Onslaught2996 because: OOPS

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I believe we are being visited, but I don't give to much credibility to just lights in the sky. There are some hard to explain UFO case studies and multiple abduction cases out there, not to mention some very credible witnesses that give some strong support to the phenomenon.

As far as your sighting goes, I would venture to say that the light you witnessed is most likely a Chinese lantern. I saw numerous lanterns being released yesterday and they do give off an intense orange and red glow. In fact I was with my family waiting to see fireworks when we saw a few lanterns floating up into the night sky. A few family members even were wondering out loud what they were seeing. I jokingly said they were flying saucers, but I eventually told them they were Chinese lanterns, which they never have seen or heard of before.

I can see how people can immediately think they are UFO's, because they do give off an eerie glow.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Yep Chinese lanterns would be a good explanation due to color and speed. Only thing is there was one single light in sky ( should there not be multiple lights at least two?) and as far as I know Chinese lanterns do not disappear in under a few seconds. They would most likely get dim then go out...this would most likely happen in a few minutes not a few seconds.

So that would knock out that explanation. Thanks though.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Also video is not mine, it was taken in Pennsylvania and I am from Canada. I used the video since it was exactly what I saw except the ending. I cannot confirm or deny that my sighting ended the same way since I did not see how it left. I do know it happened between 3 to 6 second time line maybe more, maybe less...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I would think it could have been a reflection of something inside the car on the inside of the windshield. You said it seemingly vanished as soon as you exited the vehicle. That would fit with it being a reflection inside the vehicle.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Saw it first from windshield and then I opened driver side window to confirm it wasn't reflection. It had the color of reddish orange. Possible fireball, maybe, but it moved extremely slow or was hovering.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

hello stalker welcome to the mad house get on your tinfoil hat and watch on

new topics
top topics

join