It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

136.1 Hz or C# in 432 Hz (Sound of Earth’s Planetary Cycle) + Perfect Fifth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This is the FIXED version which is exactly 136.1 Hz (or C# in 432 Hz. C# in 432 Hz has a .04 Hz difference). "The Swiss scientist Hans Cousto, author of the Cosmic Octave, discovered how to convert planetary cycles into musical pitches.

Using his system the sa corresponds to the sound of one Earth year of the time it takes the earth to circle the Sun. To arrive at the frequency of 136.1 Hz, an earth year is reduced to a second (frequencies are measured in cycles per second). An earth year is 365.242 days and an earth day is 86,400 seconds. When the days are multiplied by seconds the result will be 315,567,925.9747 seconds to one earth year. To arrive at an audible sound, 315,567,925.9747 seconds are divided into one (year) and then raised 32 octaves. The result will be the audible tone of 136.1 Hz."

This is 136.1 Hz + it's relative Perfect Fifth, 2:3 interval (in pure tuning). The perfect fifth interval was considered by Pythagoras to be the most consonant interval. Since Pythagoras conceptualized the Harmony of the Spheres, he and Hans would probably have seen eye-to-eye on this.

136.1 hz 136 om c# sharp planetary cycle numerology pseudoscience perfect fifth pure tuning just intonation pythagorean 432 hans cousto schumann resonance healing frequency cosmic solfeggio sound harmonics

This is pretty cool, it has an odd relaxing vibe too it, kind of reminds me of binaural beats.

Source[editb y]edit on 5/7/13 by sarahlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Something is out of tune. You can hear it in the cycle of the wave.

Very interesting to say the least. I put it right up there with the sounds of the ocean.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
How does this take into consideration the Schumann resonance? I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the calculation for how they arrived at that frequency, and I thought the Schumann resonance was the most reliable?

Just curious.

~Namaste

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
432Hz is the frequency of FREEDOM.

The sound frequency of 432Hz was played to water and a water crystal formed. Compare the water crystals formed from this sound and thoughts and feelings of "I can do anything" (freedom).

(In fact, now that I look at it again, the hexagon in the freedom crystal doesn't look as balanced as the "432Hz" crystal so this may be an even purer expression of freedom)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Something else I want to add that was no said here.

There is debate about 528 Hz vs 432 hz vs 440 hz.

528hz is based off of a solfeggio scale, 432hz is based off of Pythagoras scale. Pythagoras was one of the greatest mathematicians. This 136.1 hz is C# WHEN A=432hz, so this also goes along with Pythagoras' scale. 136.1 hz was used since ancient times in India (they had tuning forks). It is called "The Om Tone". OM being The Sound of God in Ancient Hindu Scriptures.

Hinduism stressed the important of sounds which is why all of their prayers are short and sung (mantras).

136.1 is a deep tone.

new topics

top topics

join