It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

People seem to believe anything these days. There is no scrutiny of the facts or analysis. As long as you want it to be true, it is true. In the real world through!

Regards
edit on 6/7/2013 by paraphi because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We will not get them on trail. How about second best. Cant someone here who know how start a petition to the noble price commission to get obamas price revoked. Let us all know where to sign it and maybe we get something done.
2nd we ill not have the privilege of seeing justice done to bush, hillary and obombma but they will not be able to bullshi themselves into heaven so they will get they day of reckoning make no mistake.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Is is just me or do others had the same experience. In the olden days if i said something nasty about america or one of the goons here, the whole american members will gang up on me, the moderators will put a #ty icon over my post, send me a mail telling me they gonna ban me, then ban me cause i do not stop. Nowadays when i am a bit outspoken and bad mannered, the post stay up for a while, the whole of america do not go mental on me but my post after a couple of hours magically disappear. Pooff like its gone and never were there.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Lets start that petition
Here is the link

www.ipetitions.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There is no reference that I could find to any warrants having been issued by the International Criminal Court at The Hague for the arrest of George W. Bush, on the court's website. Also, there have been no indictments handed down by the court against Mr. Bush that are referred to on the court's website.

Mr. Bush and other American officials were convicted in a court in Malaysia. The ramifications of that case are discussed in the thread, Bush, Cheney War Crimes Convictions: Lead Prosecutor Explains Ramifications.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ICC is considering, for the first time, whether to indict Mr. Bush for war crimes. They have never done so in the past. The details are discussed in the above linked thread. To this date no indictments have been handed down that I am aware of.

It would be headline news worldwide, if it had happened. I don't think the OP's thread title is accurate.
edit on 6-7-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthwatch
Lets start that petition
Here is the link

I have a life rule and that is NOT to sign petitions from people who cannot write a sentence with correct grammar!

By the rules some people seem to apply to “crimes” while in power, I think greater attention should be paid to those leaders who run nations with poor human rights. Let’s start with China. Oh, but no! These phoney, publicity seeking, pseudo celebrity lawyers see more profit (and YouTube attention) from attacking leaders from nations who they happen to have a political difference with.

Pathetic.

Regards

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its just rubbish, just the same NESARA speak like it has been for years and years and the realities have never changed JUST BS.

Nothing will come out of this, just self indulgent speak.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lipton

Originally posted by purplemer
With well over a million civilians murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan. Non should stand above the law.
(visit the link for the full news article)

From my time in the sandbox I can attest that I never saw nor heard of service members (save for individuals that are currently in custody) needlessly slaughtering civilians.

The math works out to ~10 years of conflict and ~1,000,000 dead. This means I was blissfully unaware that ~280 civilians a day were being butchered?

Or possibly they're counting those poor civilians that happened to be caught in the blasts of suicide bombers and somehow we are responsible for the atrocities committed in the name of the religion of peace?
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

Maybe some of those deaths were caused by contaminated water, lack of food and collateral damage from Smart bombs! All caused by allied forces!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Believe it or not, if this were true, even I would support it. This country took a dive after Sept 11, 2001 and it has never recovered. The leaders have taken advantage of it and it appears it's all downhill from here.

But I don't think it's true.

I don't think that's true it's just today we see more $h!T floating on the surface because there is no need to hide it from a fearful and distracted public!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Illegal war of Afghanistan? erm..no.

Back in 2002, when evidence pointed to OBL as the culprit, we demanded him being given over. The government of Afghanistan then said no, we then declared war on Afghanistan as they accepted this. War illegal? not if you win.

And you are really that ignorant ... that you think that's enough?

You think that you have the right, to go out into the world and murder a million and a half, just because somebody blew up a building? And you THINK it's mr. OBL ... Mr. OBL, from his laptop in a hill in Afghanistan, a nomad country basically without internet ... had his own personal satellite for connectivity, to connect, talk to and organize a mass hijacking of several plances, with personell who learned to fly with Microsoft Flight Simulator ... and used an aeroplanes kerosin to melt steel, and bring down, not just one ... but several buildings down to their own footsteps.

If the people of the US, aren't capable of seeing the holes in the logic above ... then they bloody border on being retarded. And certainly do not qualify as people that should be in the possession of weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

By the rules some people seem to apply to “crimes” while in power, I think greater attention should be paid to those leaders who run nations with poor human rights. Let’s start with China.

China, why should anyone start with China. China is a nation of 1.5 billion people, or probably closer to 1.7. It's a nation, that does not "claim" to be the conscience of the world. And acknowledges having a long road to go, before they reach the goal.

The US, is a nation that claims to be the conscience of the world. While at the same time, it mutiles infants, sodomizes people, murders a million and a half people. Targets unarmed and civilians, captured on camera. Performs genocide ...

So, I wonder ... whose more dangerous. The poor-sighted gunslinging cowboy, or the chinaman in the laundry room ...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are missing the point-of course this story is fake, but it's meant to give people ideas.

Hypothetically, of course.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
First of all, warrants issued by who exactly?
Both Obama and Bush were in Africa lately, yet weren't arrested. Why? Because this whole thing is BS.
No such warrant exists.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ah yes, it's the usual predictable hypocrisy of selective memory. They want to go after the Bushwhackers and Obamanations for Iraq and Afghanistan, but are entirely unwilling to address the CAUSE of the wars: the official government-media 9/11 fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
I think a lot of people are missing the point-of course this story is fake, but it's meant to give people ideas.

Hypothetically, of course.

So let's go all hypothetical for a moment.
To just issue a warrant doesn't automatically arrest anyone. The warrant
must be served. It's very doubtful that those who protect the POTUS
are just going to stand by and let him be taken into custody. So
would it not take an army to arrest even the former POTUS ?
At the risk of starting a war. I don't see any logistics in
favor of serving such a warrant and this being so I doubt
anyone would.

Alright maybe Matt Dillon and Festus.

edit on 6-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I would love to see some INTERPOL agent walk up to the White House and tell Obama he is under arrest.... gee, I wonder how that would work out.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is bull #. The only way that either of them get arrested is if they fall out of favor with the ones that control them.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can't believe this is still up. Thanks for the laugh this afternoon though, needed it.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Good old RT aka RussiaToday says so so it must be true.
It is of yet to be anything of realistic terms. Perhaps some day but Like MSM here in the US I take RT with a grain of salt and there is no serious backing of pursuit against US leadership to date. No one that can actually achieve anything in realistic terms anyways.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I would love to see some INTERPOL agent walk up to the White House and tell Obama he is under arrest.... gee, I wonder how that would work out.

Obama won't be in office forever. Just like Bush and Cheney, he'll be a regular citizen some day.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join