It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by SaturnFX

I challenge any demolition company in the world to try and recreate the fall of the 2 towers. You can even use agent Steven Jones pHD to assist with the thermite or thermate theory. Bet they cant.

Directed Energy Weapons are not looney. Fortunately they are looney to the masses and very fortunate for the ones that wield the technologies. Almost don't even have to hide it. Looney is actually more secure than the highest top secret designation out there.

did u ever see independence day? look to the scene where the empire state building
was destroyed by the space aliens. now look at the 9/11 collapse footage again.
we were privy to a movie on 9/11, one that used the same hollywood style demolition software
as the independence day movie 5 years previously.

fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I have not yet Read anything other then the OP. Yes,

But we also need thebanks and all inside on 9/11 and since.

Yes if true . Dreams Can come true

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Looks like a hoax

I agree with you; I think this is a hoax too.

I think this information has been fabricated by a group or groups of people who want so badly for this information to be true...that they are promoting and believing their own forms of fiction.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Here's added sourcing to the video:

OP video at: 01:09: War Criminals Watch(formally War Crimes Watch)

The Op Source video is from RT's Truth Seeker, here's more info about it:

Obama Arrest, Bush's Trial

“We'll get Bush in the US” the world's top war crimes prosecutor tells The Truthseeker after Dubya's deputies warn him against travel, lawyers file for Obama's arrest tomorrow when he hits South Africa, huge secret wars in America's name being masked... June 28, 2013 10:45

From the Truth Seeker on RT.

Hard-nosed anchor Daniel Bushell exposes the BIG STORIES Mainstream Media dare not touch and 'SEEKS TRUTH FROM FACTS.'

Truth Seeker l RT

Bush apparently is a war criminal, but not in the US, etc., but in...

Bush Convicted of War Crimes in Absentia

May 12, 2012

Kuala Lumpur — It’s official; George W Bush is a war criminal.

In what is the first ever conviction of its kind anywhere in the world, the former US President and seven key members of his administration were yesterday (Fri) found guilty of war crimes.

Foreign PolicyJournal

edit on 5-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDRSHIP
Yea I have spent 5 1/2 years overseas and I can honestly say that the MASS of civilian casualties is from their own people. Your basic soldier does not go around like John Wayne anymore.

Really, without having ACTUALLY spent time doing something its best to not comment for lack of knowledge is ignorance. Lipton has a valid point. I served my country by being Honest and having Great Integrity as well as every other soldier I personally know.

Yeah well ...... Washington knows how to fight across an infinite number of "battlefields". They can seamlessly switch from the military battlefield to the IMF to the World Bank to the UN to NATO. All without skipping a beat.

One of the force multipliers they learned a long, long time ago was insurgency and counterinsurgency operations. Why fight and die when we can exploit differences in the population and watch them kill each other?

Do you remember these guys?:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hereby issue a warrant for arrest to everyone who has ever sold me faulty products in my life and issue a conviction in absentia of court with a restitution in the sum of 1 billion dollars to be paid in gold and rubies.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It has happened before that leaders and soldiers have thought themselves above the law and many have been prosecuted. Do not forget the Nuremberg trials of Nazis after WW2. Further they do have the power of arrest. Interpol has diplomatic immunity in the US.

Just because some non-authrotiy sends an arrest warrant to Interpol, doesn't mean Interpol is going to act on it.

Dick Cheney, former Vice President under George W. Bush, and all around megalomaniacal madman is slated to face charges from Nigerian authorities due his involvement in an alleged $182 million bribery scandal to Nigerian lawmakers, who awarded a $6 billion natural gas pipeline contract to Halliburton subsidiary KBR when Cheney was running the company.

Godwin Obla, prosecuting counsel at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said indictments will be lodged in a Nigerian court “in the next three days,” and an arrest warrant for Cheney “will be issued and transmitted through Interpol.”

How do these things actually get resolved?

KBR already plead guilty in the U.S. last year in relation to the bribery scheme, and along with Halliburton agreed to pay a $579 million settlement.

That's how.

www.examiner.com...

Unless you can show me where Cheney was picked up by Interpol.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Looks like a hoax

I think this information has been fabricated by a group or groups of people who want so badly for this information to be true...that they are promoting and believing their own forms of fiction.

While I don't believe for a second any major authority has taken any kind of position against acting POTUS, there are surely some places in the world he will not be welcome after he's done his job.

Same goes with Cheney and Bush. In fact, Cheney cut out a couple places from his speaking tours because he realized no one wanted to hear him.

The only way for an actual warrant and trial to be enacted is if there was a major shift within the power structure of the US, UN and world in general.

To say these groups that issue warrants, and convictions in absentia et al, are powerless jokes, is an understatement. However, the difference between legitimacy and a humorous attempt at legitimacy is just a military coup line drawn in the sand.

I don't see any major shifts in the near future, but, that's not to say that in some places in the world, one day someone can be seen as a criminal, national joke, crazy loon, and a few weeks later they are running the country.

Legitimacy after all, is just someone proclaiming it but also having the wherewithal to back it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Too good to be real
I really hope the day will come... the first person ever who has gotten a nobel prize for peace and got arrested for war crimes... would be so damn epic

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"I don't care what the international lawyers say, we're going to kick some ass!" said Bush.

Lol are you f'ing kidding me... he actually said that?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It's an RT report. Easy to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Might makes right... as of now we have the bigger stick so dream on if they would get bush much less obama...

silly rabbit these tricks are for kids.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I doubt this is true - but if so, I cant wait until those *Snip* get what they deserve. Send 'em both to Guantanamo Bay!

I think the World just needs a 'Dennis Rodman Treatment' - that should make thigns go away

Hes actually in run for a Noble Peace Prize. ..

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

hang em by the balls... till dead. it could serve as a fair warning to the next would be president... ill bet a hundred bucks he would do his verry best! knowing his "boys" were on the line should he skrew up

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by caladonea

Looks like a hoax

While I don't believe for a second any major authority has taken any kind of position against acting POTUS, there are surely some places in the world he will not be welcome after he's done his job.

Same goes with Cheney and Bush. In fact, Cheney cut out a couple places from his speaking tours because he realized no one wanted to hear him.

The only way for an actual warrant and trial to be enacted is if there was a major shift within the power structure of the US, UN and world in general.

To say these groups that issue warrants, and convictions in absentia et al, are powerless jokes, is an understatement. However, the difference between legitimacy and a humorous attempt at legitimacy is just a military coup line drawn in the sand.

I don't see any major shifts in the near future, but, that's not to say that in some places in the world, one day someone can be seen as a criminal, national joke, crazy loon, and a few weeks later they are running the country.

Legitimacy after all, is just someone proclaiming it but also having the wherewithal to back it up.

The legal processes of the Tribunal have been documented and available online for a number of years.
The value of the indictments and findings will be the motivational factor: Sometimes the perception of right produces might, as in re Goliath.
2 references:
deoxy.org...
www.fantompowa.net...

Note: The Honorable Mr. Clark do be a home boy(en.wikipedia.org... I know there are wiki haters on the board, but it's quick and easy source for the ones too young to remember )
edit on 5-7-2013 by k3d59 because: reply not completed

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It would really make my day, if they would make them roomies... Isn't a sitting prez immune for stuff like this ?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

You don't REALLY believe this do you??

I am not that naive or gullible.

I will bet you 100 dollars that NOTHING happens.

He doesn't believe it either.

Fishing expedition for star and flags.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I know Bugliosi would love to put Bush away.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

You don't REALLY believe this do you??

I am not that naive or gullible.

I will bet you 100 dollars that NOTHING happens.

I'd bet you'd make a ton of dough if you got anyone to bet you. Up it to a grand!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join