It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

World Wide Arrest Warrants Issued For Bush and Obama 2013

rtr.org

Worldwide Arrest Warrants have been issued for the arrest of former US President George W. Bush and US President Barack Obama for WAR CRIMES. Warrants have been issued by an independent War Crimes Tribunal attached to the HAGUE in the Netherlands. More WARRANTS are expected against other US Politicians and Generals. Attorneys representing Bush and Obama are recommending that they do not leave the boundries of the United States but they forget that INTERPOL has Diplomatic Immunity in the U.S.
nesaranews.blogspot.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The White house is getting nervous about its own war crimes. The worlds top war crimes attorney says he will get Bush
The most noticeable crime is the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. This was an act of aggression and is against international law. The second violation of the law was the the regime of torture set up by Bush. The third violation being the targeting of civilians. The fourth being the prison camp in Cuba and the fifth being the illegal spying programme.
Lawyers have already filed for the arrest of Bush and Obama in several countries already.
People need to held to account for there actions and crimes against humanity. With well over a million civilians murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan. Non should stand above the law.

rtr.org

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Is the only news source for this... a youtube video?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What about the Head Witch in Charge - Hillary Rodham Clinton? It seems no one in our government will touch her with warrants for her arrest for what happened in Ben-Gazi. She's been getting away with murder since Vince Foster, maybe even since Arkansas...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You don't REALLY believe this do you??

I am not that naive or gullible.

I will bet you 100 dollars that NOTHING happens.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I could issue a few arrest warrants myself.
Does me no good if I don't have either the power or the authority to arrest people.
So these will accomplish nothing, except that some fool who takes them at face value might get shot by a bodyguard.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hang 'em all!
(like what happened to Saddam in Iraq)
Hang 'em all!
(those mentioned in the news video)
of course after a proper trial, meaning
the same standard of "due process" afforded to any US citizen
arrested under the Patriot Act for terrorism.
Hang 'em all!
(not necessarily by The Hague)

ETA: anyone wanting to "rise up", this how you do it, act locally to demand that your voting district completely removes itself from electronic voting and to go with paper ballots that are hand counted while being witnessed by citizen voting oversight committee volunteers. This is the way that voting procedure was originally set up in the US and worked fine for at least a hundred years.
The way things stand today, the votes can be hacked to always favor the people running who are tools of the bankers and go along with all sorts of corruption and criminality. If we had fair elections, those psychopaths will be identified and weeded out in favor of sane people who will act on behalf of the people who really elected them.
edit on 5-7-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

It has happened before that leaders and soldiers have thought themselves above the law and many have been prosecuted. Do not forget the Nuremberg trials of Nazis after WW2. Further they do have the power of arrest. Interpol has diplomatic immunity in the US.

Further I stand by my conviction no man or country should remain above the law. We are talking about the murder of over a million people here under false pretences. We will continue to repeat history until we learn from it.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Is the only news source for this... a youtube video?

No there are other sources .. If you search the sources the RT video was referring too you may find some.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
The White house is getting nervous about its own war crimes.

Think it's time for 'mr transparency' to give back his Nobel Peace Prize yet? The Nobel Peace Prize Committee should be ashamed of themselves for such a blatant display of politics in picking Obama. All he did was read speeches that other people had wrote. Not exactly worthy of a peace prize. And his actions since then have proven the committee wrong in their choice.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
With well over a million civilians murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan. Non should stand above the law.

From my time in the sandbox I can attest that I never saw nor heard of service members (save for individuals that are currently in custody) needlessly slaughtering civilians.

The math works out to ~10 years of conflict and ~1,000,000 dead. This means I was blissfully unaware that ~280 civilians a day were being butchered?

Or possibly they're counting those poor civilians that happened to be caught in the blasts of suicide bombers and somehow we are responsible for the atrocities committed in the name of the religion of peace?
edit on 5-7-2013 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm sure the Nazi's didn't expect Nuremberg. They felt they were above the law. Sound like anyone we know?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I tried doing searches for this but the only sites that came up were BeforeItsNews, GPL, & other random forums.

Look, we all want to see these criminals brought to justice but the reality is it will never happen unless some big changes occurred within the corrupt US system.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My own opinion is Bush will never be touched.

However I'd love to see him tried and prosecuted for crimes against humanity/acts of terrorism; and then having to serve his time in Guantanamo Bay.

"Lay with the Lions"

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Im very pleased to see the Genova Convention has sway, but do they have teeth?

Obama is in Africa now, probably vastly upset that Egypt has refused his gift of endorsing a primitive Sharia fascist government over them.

He's not on US soil.

Arrest him then!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The Nuremberg trials had armies behind them. The Allies had to win a war first.
These warrants are valueless unless backed up with power; and the people issuing them don't have the power. That's what makes them fantasy documents.
(The powers of Interpol are beside the point, because Interpol will take no notice)

edit on 5-7-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Putin's stood up on some good issues lately, not that I'm white washing him. But maybe he could lend some armies for their arrest! As long as he hands them over to their international courts to stand trial or be imprisoned by Prague.

Obama is out of country ATM.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is very good news, and maybe it will stop the right and left sides, demonizing each other, and the blame tossing, that goes one, who was worse, who is following bad orders, etc. Bush, right winged, and Obama, left, both equally guilty. Its not really about party politics.

Both parties and sides are guilty! Both sides have betrayed their oath of office to serve their constituents and instead serve their own greed and international bankers, taking orders from the Crown and Foreign Bankers, its treason.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Putin would not even try, unless the two countries were in a state of war, of if he wanted them to be in a state of war.
You're clutching at straws here. That's not how international politics works.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Actually I know he's just another political former KJB/CIA type head. And I don't ever clutch at straws. But I speak up, as Light/Love, and suggest everyone does. Because not everyone in the world political arena wants karma, some are grey hats and may change their dark wing plan, and make the U Turn.

I write encouraging the ones positioned to do good, to do the good they can do.

Out of love and wishes for them to turn their lives around, and come back home, for they are being called home as well. So offering good suggestions is the right thing to do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join