It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of the future.. people who fly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey guys. My long time friend Matt who now lives in Ireland just emailed me this, so with his permission I decided to share with you all. Not sure what to make of it to be honest. I did not change anything other than fix a few grammar and structure problems so that people on here would not complain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This dream was very strange to me. It was unlike any dream that I had ever had before. I was living the life of someone else. At first everything seemed like I was watching a movie. that's the best way that I could describe it. I was comfortable and intrigued simply watching the lives of this other guy play out in front of me while I just watched in amazement...yeah but some how I started to become this person in a way. I could feel his emotions and the things that he was thinking and seeing through his eyes.

From the emotions that I felt from this guy, I concluded that we were in his apartment. I remember thinking this place sure looks very different and then this guy heard what I was thinking. That scared the hell out of me because this entire time I thought that I was just here observing. I never knew that I was also being watched and listened to.

He spoke with his mind and I could hear it clear in my dream

"You conceive my abode as being magnetic?"

I still don't really understand what this meant, but I remember the words and then what happened next. This touched the glass window and it became clear like normal glass does. I can only describe in small detail what I saw next, I wish that I could have taken a picture... It was a large city but much more advanced than those of this generation. Every structure was solid and glass white and seemed like it was made of perfect architecture.

I saw people walking weirdly. It was not like on movies or in real life when you see people walking in big cities.. these people were organized and walking formally to where they wanted to go.

This next part of the dream is hard to write about because from the moment I was looking out of this glass apartment to the next moment I was witnessing this. It was like I was transported to one part of the dream to another but the same guy was showing me this. I can't remember the exact way that it was explained to me so I will rewrite it in my own terms.

"Apparently there were an 'elite' group of people who had a new found ability among humans. Well, at first it was just a small 'elite' group but apparently more humans can do it than not. And the ones who could not do it were becoming some what of an out cast among society.

Certain humans could - now get this - fly. But it was not with wings, but it had something to do with the magnetic field around earth ? And then when some type of energy from humans connected with this magnetic field it allowed humans to break free from gravity for a while until losing focus.

These things didn't hover around though. When they flew, they went fast. Looking up in the sky I could see them flying. I thought they were jets in the sky going straight up in the sky. No, they were these people and this was the new norm. Insane, I wanted to try it so bad?

-----------------------------------------

This was all that he sent me regarding the dream. I could ask him to mail me the rest of it, IF there is any. What do you guys think about this

edit on 5-7-2013 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I will never understand all of these dream threads.
What do I think? People have dreams. So what?...

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Interesting.

From a scientific point of view, If humans could fly naturally, there would be lots of issues that could be dangerous.

Air pressure
Inertia
Temperature
G force
Damage to hearing
Blood pressure

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

I have had flying dreams quite a few times, and to this day they are my favorite dream. These types of dreams are very lucid for me. I have a lot of my senses working. I feel as if I am actually flying.

I think science is studying dreaming, but they are still a ways off from fully understanding it. What is reality? A lot of it is created for us by our mind. We walk on the side of a planet that is a ball in the sky, and yet believe the ground is beneath us and the sky is above. Our brain creates this illusion so we aren't disoriented. So what is really real? Think about it. We might even be experiencing an illusion where humans can't fly, but we actually all can. Now wouldn't that be something?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It also sounds like frustration. People achieving things you haven't or can't.

Maybe?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This was not a real dream. I just wanted to set what people thought about the idea lol

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Sounds like one of the plot points in the Tv series "Heroes."

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have the flying part down. It's gonna take a while to get the force field. Even if someone could fly they would be shot down or labeled devil. So no flying today.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Dreams of Flight symbolize
Liberation/Awakening

if in the waking world we all woke up
with the Gift of Flight
it would be the Deathblow of the nation state,
after a lot of struggle and megadeaths, of course, due to the recalcitrance of its managers,
as humans wouldn't be containable by borders.

edit on 5-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Maybe the guy your friend saw in the "dream" was his spirit guide taking him on a journey into the future?

The "Elite" would be those who have mastered the power of the third eye. Flying around could be their souls in flight, like having an OBE.
The one's who haven't learned how to use their third eye abilities are being left behind to suffer with the confines of their controlling mindsets.

Sounds like a wonderful place! I hope it comes true.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012
This was not a real dream. I just wanted to set what people thought about the idea lol

Dude... Knowingly providing false information? That's just not cool man. In fact its ridiculous! Even more ridiculous than when they had the Rediculous Prices weekend at Crazy Pete's Furniture Warehouse, when prices were so low, it was rediculous... Yeah, that's how ridiculous this is. We are not your guinea pigs to experiment on, if you have a hypothetical, TELL US it is hypothetical... and there are specific rules against making up random crap and wasting all our time. I won't report you, but if a mod sees this, I can't guarantee you will be safe... You could become the most popular ats member and two years from now, a mod could read this thread and ban you for life with no warning whatsoever. It's too late now. You have to live with the fact that you've got a ticking time bomb hanging around your neck for the rest of your life... You're just lucky I'm cool.

But what if I fall and bump my head one day, and it causes me to stop being so damn cool...and smooth, too, by the way...cause I'm pretty smooth... Huh, what about then? I might just decide one day that I've had enough of your lyin, scrawny ass, and all it would take is the click of a button and you'd never be seen or heard from ever again, on ats... I could do it, and nobody would blame me man! Nobody would miss you and they'd throw me a frickin parade!
Aaaaaaahahahahahaaa!!! Unless you begin a new account from another IP address. But if you don't own that address, you'll always have to worry about what if that person starts an account, and gets ip banned... Face it, this one mistake is going to haunt you for the rest of your life now. Damn I'm smooth
Not smoother than the smooth taste of Camels but still pretty damn smooth. [ALT CTRL-EDIT-INSERT "CoolGuy"]

Woulda been a cool dream though. If real. But people around here sometimes have a hard time even staying civil when people recount an actual dream... I'm not too sure how they would react to an entirely made up dream...but I tell you what, I definitely do Not plan to stick around to find out, ya know what I mean? No, of course you don't. Look who I'm talking to. Mr. "Waltz around and do as he pleases"... Yeah well I am getting rather tired of you and your "I don't give a sh#" attitude, I tell ya what. I do not care for it one bit. See ya layer "bro", and thanks for selling me a fake dream... That's just the worst kind of fake dream to sell...a FLYING DREAM... You got a lotta nerve pal, comin in here like this.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good story I like it.
I have had many dreams where I have the ability to fly.
The connecting with the magnetic energy sounds like a look into a future where humans have evolved to the next stage.

new topics

top topics

join