It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

cold medicine is strictly regulated, so much per day per month, because i might make meth.

yet gun regulation is a no-go, even tho i might shoot up a school or something?

people are dangerous and need to be regulated.

regs i support.
smaller magazines.
ammo purchase limits per month (unless youre at the range or an event shooting that ammo as soon as you buy it).
shots per trigger pull (already regulated). i like auto and burst fire weapons, however, as a civilian i recognize that i dont need them and should have a special license to have them. already law.

most gun crimes use stolen guns, therefore if legal guns are regulated, thieves are regulated as well.

now for you guys that think your guns are to "protect you from the gov", may i remind you of waco? they had tons of guns, yet the fbi won. if you even dream that you and your buddies can defeat the u.s. military, you need to write an apology letter as soon as you wake up.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
If one knows their history , there is no difference of now and then, TAX laws and weapons laws are the same , so too is the land laws and land laws, one could not tell other than 1776 and 2013 oh and we are not under a Tyrants rule that orders red Coats around , but one that has NSA under every ones bed, door, closet, window, and desk. We do not have tax with representation just tax upon tax up on tax.

google collects more data on you than the nsa.

you get to vote every two years for a rep. so yes, you do have representation when it comes to tax.

tax rates lower than in the last 30 yrs.

tax supports the country. less taxes, less revenue, less country. you get what you pay for.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stormson

then sir I say to you , let them tax you for your income your home, your food ,your cloths on your back and then tax your for bank account, your car, tax the mileage you drive, and then let us see if your for tax, oh yea they do that already so your for the tax upon tax upon tax, do they tax you for your tax, if not they should, for you seem so ready and pleased to pay up.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Holocaust-type event is happening. Am i wrong?
edit on 7-5-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

Essentially it is. Hitler used many of the same tactics as our government is using now.Stripping us of all of our rights,and very rapidly turning our nation into a police state-followed by turning into a neocapitalism. Scary enough there are urban combat drills being done all over the united states, police being more heavily armed-violating more rights.
If our constitution was written in order for us to be a better nation and literally tells us to overthrow a corrupt government...than why haven't we?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

Originally posted by bekod
If one knows their history , there is no difference of now and then, TAX laws and weapons laws are the same , so too is the land laws and land laws, one could not tell other than 1776 and 2013 oh and we are not under a Tyrants rule that orders red Coats around , but one that has NSA under every ones bed, door, closet, window, and desk. We do not have tax with representation just tax upon tax up on tax.

google collects more data on you than the nsa.

you get to vote every two years for a rep. so yes, you do have representation when it comes to tax.

tax rates lower than in the last 30 yrs.

tax supports the country. less taxes, less revenue, less country. you get what you pay for.

if you watch the interview of Webster tarpley on taxes you will see that if we tax wallstreet on a nationwide of 1% we would have enough revenue to pay all states budgets as well as the federal budget as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
reply to post by TrueAmerican

cold medicine is strictly regulated, so much per day per month, because i might make meth.

yet gun regulation is a no-go, even tho i might shoot up a school or something?

people are dangerous and need to be regulated.

regs i support.
smaller magazines.
ammo purchase limits per month (unless youre at the range or an event shooting that ammo as soon as you buy it).
shots per trigger pull (already regulated). i like auto and burst fire weapons, however, as a civilian i recognize that i dont need them and should have a special license to have them. already law.

most gun crimes use stolen guns, therefore if legal guns are regulated, thieves are regulated as well.

now for you guys that think your guns are to "protect you from the gov", may i remind you of waco? they had tons of guns, yet the fbi won. if you even dream that you and your buddies can defeat the u.s. military, you need to write an apology letter as soon as you wake up.

if troops with no training in the middle east could hold back nato forces and do the devastation they committed, than I have no doubt that everyday citizens arming and standing together, mixing a little basic intelligence and maybe even some guidance, that indeed we could stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
LOL. I got a laugh. Really now, if and when this happens, look out. People have 2 choices, live under the boot, or die free.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by af9871

stand a chance , just how? Could you tell us how we could stand up Tanks F18's and Drones[ just a few we would face er hide from] not to mention full autos against semi and bolt lever action rifles. Seeing this happen now is just talk,not of reality , some would try and this is where the fear of the more than ten round mags semi autos come in . Bolt action and lever action or semi autos with ten rounds would not stand a chance of getting anywhere. 1776 is past history and not a real thought any more, NSA "prism" will see to that.

edit on 16-7-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

1st off, you don't fight violence with violence, if you want to take back this country, you stand up for every ideal this great country has, and then you implant that seed of greatness in every head you meet until you die.

Or you can try psy-ops and see how far that gets you, our media and government use it, seems to work well with the extreme sports goers and hardcore soapers, basically the people who don't read these forums.

I would suggest you keep posting non-threatning but mentally grinning material like this OP did with this title and post. Remind AMERICANS WHO THE HELL WE CAME FROM, and that OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHERS AND MOTHERS would make us LOOK LIKE LITTLE BABIES NOW and would SMACK US STUPID if they were able to see how we handle ourselves now and our government this day and age.

Wake up

Fight the Oppression with Historical moments of American Public Victory.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tranceopticalinclined

i think you skipped a line of mine for even the mention of it could and can be used to put you down, from my post

1776 is past history and not a real thought any more, NSA "prism" will see to that
saying or telling the Gov is in the wrong now , can be used against you , no court of law needed NDAA fixes that.

edit on 17-7-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join