It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We can dream cant we?
......or is that vorbotten too?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is not the way to revolt. It is doomed from the outset.

Umm No. In what sense was it a revolt?

These were men who knew who they were and chose to defend themselves and their property from unlawful confiscation i.e. THEFT.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If one knows their history , there is no difference of now and then, TAX laws and weapons laws are the same , so too is the land laws and land laws, one could not tell other than 1776 and 2013 oh and we are not under a Tyrants rule that orders red Coats around , but one that has NSA under every ones bed, door, closet, window, and desk. We do not have tax with representation just tax upon tax up on tax.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And the moral of the story? Gun supporters live still in the past?
I always thought so.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

they confiscated everything except the peashooters

The guns they DID confiscate would be considered peashooters by today's standards.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
At first they were just mad. They petitioned the crown and even sent an envoy.

Nothing. Just arrogance and continued oppression derived from the illusion that their standing army could beat us. They were going to shove those new taxes down our throats no matter what, even if they had to kill us for them.

It matters not that the oppressors found themselves in graves back in Britain. Cause death doesn't care where you're buried.

I wonder how the British people feel about those that died trying to enforce tyranny? Probably the same I feel for Americans that die trying to enforce "freedom". They are all just pawns of the corrupt wills of evil, cowardly men that will gladly send others to their deaths over money.

Scum. You hear me? SCUM.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Like it or Not. ---->Badges Are Redcoats!

a. who hauls people at gunpoint out of houses illegally forclosed upon, FOR the interests of the globalist elite?
b. who engages is unconstitutional acts on a second by second basis NATIONWIDE?
c. who Personally PROFITS from the current CORRUPT SYSTEM?
d. WHO ENABLES TYRANNY more than any other profession?
e. who do the real predators of society hide behind?

NOONE with a shred of integrity or HONOR would:
a. engage in
b. facilitate
c. uphold
d. or otherwise provide aid
to a For PROFIT prison system..or, engage in 'revenue generation', tickets given for $$ not public safety.(speed traps, unconstitutional checkpoints)..checkpoints!,, just the word makes me SICK!!

lets remember that what we see posted everyday from people nationwide, show a vast change in the way cops act now compared to 30yrs ago. the Rosco P Coltrane hick cops back then were bad enough.. but this crap now?

and it is published admitted fact that too high an IQ greatly hinders chances of becoming a cop many places.
its not like there are many above 120 iq's there, i know. worked with all levels of LEO, very few had anything resembling high intelligence..

i would ask them, "hey, you like that Jimi Hendrix huh?" ..throw all that music out, they are drug users, you put them behind bars right.

boy, you cops sure enjoy criminals.. facepalm..

what a complete lack of integrity to wear a REDCOAT.. I mean badge

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

Oh..HUSH!! It was well written and a good read,unlike your reply.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So did the national guard and government forces have 72 casualties or was that total from both sides?

Hurray for the militias! Teach that stupid government they don't own us.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The first thing that I thought was "That better not be true or else..."

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I figured I should post this thread because I feel like something bad is about to happen. I don't believe it, or actually think it,

I was actually poking fun at ATS as a whole, not this thread. I should have responded in his thread though so as not to go off topic here. I was also trying to link the very racist thread that popped up yesterday, but apparently it was removed and I got lazy.

With the news of police commandeering homes and such I actually think this is a very important thread on a very important day (well, yesterday). We forget too quickly.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by boncho

You had a premonition that there would be a crappy thread on ATS? Whoa.

I didn't think boncho's thread was crappy at all.

At least my July 4th contribution was one of reflection and due shame, not a pointless comment about another member's thread. And yes, I realize you were talking about this one.

But I see a few here did get the point. Thanks to you's. I hope your head is hanging as low as mine. The forefathers will probably surround us in the afterlife and kill us all again for cowardice. Oh well. *sigh* I got video games to play. I cannot be bothered with such thoughts.

under the prophetic "rule of 7 law", it is distinctly possible for the same or similar to happen again.
the gap between 1775 and 2013 is 238 years which is an exact multiple of 7.
and didn't some branch of the insane USA government confiscate guns somewhere recently? perhaps its the start.
you'll have to have a revolution sometime or all go passively to FEMA camps.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Nothing. Just arrogance and continued oppression derived from the illusion that their standing army could beat us. They were going to shove those new taxes down our throats no matter what, even if they had to kill us for them.

It matters not that the oppressors found themselves in graves back in Britain. Cause death doesn't care where you're buried.

I wonder how the British people feel about those that died trying to enforce tyranny? Probably the same I feel for Americans that die trying to enforce "freedom". They are all just pawns of the corrupt wills of evil, cowardly men that will gladly send others to their deaths over money.

Scum. You hear me? SCUM.

A bit of advice.

Never...While running the bases....NEVER make the third out at 3rd base.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know I'm ready in case another British general like Thomas Gage comes for me. He commanded all of the British forces in North America and was not the elected governor of Massachusetts. He was the military governor.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

haha funny if people would fall for it... couldn't get past the first part of your post without saying this is some kind of joke... americans today would never do that and if they did they would be a smoking crater by now.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

oh dang... i thought i might get to use my bugout bag for a second there... `its been just sitting colecting dust since dec 2012

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Damn it True ! I thought for sure this time it was jump'in off.

Oh well, at least now I know I won't hesitate to turn this place
into a fortess.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In other news:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
you had me for a second. ..

Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Scum. You hear me? SCUM.

We remember the "Highland Clearances". Imagine being evicted from your, your possessions thrown outside and your home set fire to and burned to the ground. All so that some wealthy businessman in London could make a fast profit from wool production. Your only options are to take a horse and cart 50 miles along a country road, and either build your own home, join the army of the British Empire or emigrate to a foreign land.

cranntara.org.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join