It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Seems your deaths were in vain. They gave us the republic, but we couldn't keep it. It was stolen by greedy scum slimeballs.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Imagine that.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

fauquierfreecitizen.com...

Infringement came with another name: regulation. And no one came to stop them this time when they confiscated everything except the peashooters. They distracted us with fancy promises and utter lie after lie, all the while killing us incrementally by a thousand cuts. No one noticed hardly. And those that did- their words of alarming caution were not heeded.

You were smart. You didn't let them get too powerful, or let them take so much of your money before you pounced like a mad bear and killed the lion. We were fools. We trusted them and they betrayed us, robbing us blind and spending our stolen money on the most ridiculous things while we slaved away in essentially, legal labor camps. They showed us pretty pictures from space, while so many starved and died in the streets. Priorities were so misplaced.

ROLL in your graves at our cowardice. At our stupidity. At our utter indifference. And give us the middle finger for your sacrifice in vain. We deserve it and I hang my head in shame.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
On a side note.

A fisherman in Alaska, I think, recently caught a fish 200 years old.

It was born 38 years after this event.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Holocaust-type event is happening. Am i wrong?
edit on 7-5-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Holocaust-type event is happening. Am i wrong?
edit on 7-5-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

Happened past tense.

Not ethnic cleansing though.

3rd.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Good God, I thought this was happening right now for a second.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
For those who came in late, this is not current news.

edit on 5-7-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I want to write something as though I were living this now. Put yourself in that place and time....live it. Ask yourself the questions that raises in you....where do you stand.

Feel what our history inspires in us now...that is who we are as a people.

I am speechless.

I can not believe it has come to this.

That my generation of leaders was so simple minded and weak with high ideals so as to sacrifice our peace for a single victory over the sacred integrity of our union as a people.

That they would voluntarily risk all we have achieved for the far off wishes of a global farce known as the union of the new order.

All these resolutions and movements to make weak our fellow man will be like a cancer to the species. Until we fear not from each other we will not grow as a civilization. The human condition must first be changed.

We wish to believe that by forcing humanity into submission we will birth Titans of our time that will lead us into the future.

That future, whether federalist or not in nature should not be the end result sought by any side. Our great country, our union of states must not be risked for the interests vested across the oceans.

At home, here now, us, OUR PEOPLE, do not wish to be disarmed. The will of government is not autonomous. It is but an echo.

Here now, the voice says that we will not bend our knee to the overbearing weight of entitled little princes.

We have not since our first defiance. Always the American union will resist. No matter the influence of wealth, no matter the fear of reprisals. No fear. We are a people born of a revolution.

Our names of honor were so soaked in rebels blood that we are but a rebel´s yell into a battle field before his certain death.

We would face death like we have been asked to by the very undeniable spirit of our founders. Our Titans.

Who are our great men? Who is the great generation of us that will "change us for the better"? Who asks these things of them? Has the people even a will to change? Are they NOT but men. Free men? In any form.

Any spirit, as that of our people, will not yield to an act of weakening. Any lessening of one part is but the weakening of the whole, not the part. We love our people too much to yield to any deviation from our collective heart´s core.. We love to greatly yet to be fooled by the perfumed words of "diplomacy" so as to hate any fellow citizen...."rebel". Subterfuge is what that song and dance is.

Diplomacy internally is the your leaders echoing the peoples voice. NOT the will of but a few men blindly driving us into an abyss.

In the age of learned men among the plebe to such an extent that all things are known in one form or the other, in that atmosphere..?!?! an act of disarmament is initiated by the very people we ask to keep order.

They ask for the unaskable and respond with the unimaginable when refused.

You will start a civil war....you freaking "geniuses".

Potential for a fall. You may fall too. This is the primitive cycle of beasts passing themselves off as civilized men.

You are but men.

Now think....if this is not still true to you now.....that is who you are to your people as "one of them". What does it mean to be an American? Who do you stand with?

edit on 5-7-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Good God, I thought this was happening right now for a second.

Probably got pink aliens in your head.

2nd.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow, I like it. A thread with a twist, Mr. Shyamalan.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Will be fun to see how many will jump to a post after reading only the title (or maybe my post will stop them).

Anyway.....soon or later. It might be the only way to have a POTUS instead of a puppet or a megalomaniac.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Ack! Maybe that's what this was about??

edit on 5-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Oh, in other news, Thomas Gage set to marry a "lady of rank and fortune, whom he persuaded to yield her hand in an honourable way".

I bet she doesn't even know how dastardly he really is!
edit on 5-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You had a premonition that there would be a crappy thread on ATS? Whoa.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by boncho

You had a premonition that there would be a crappy thread on ATS? Whoa.

I didn't think boncho's thread was crappy at all.

At least my July 4th contribution was one of reflection and due shame, not a pointless comment about another member's thread. And yes, I realize you were talking about this one.

But I see a few here did get the point. Thanks to you's. I hope your head is hanging as low as mine. The forefathers will probably surround us in the afterlife and kill us all again for cowardice. Oh well. *sigh* I got video games to play. I cannot be bothered with such thoughts.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

S&F Wonderful post OP!
Sadly I think that the flippant responses explains the reason that this *will* have to happen again for many of today's American to understand what they felt on that day.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

That piece could have been written yesterday tadaman.

The words and the message they carry are as relevant today as they were the day they were written.

It's true in that if we fail to remember our history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Only difference is that this time around its corporations and bought off government in the USA doing the disarming, and not a foreign Royalty.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Man, for a second there I thought this was current news. This is so familiar it's scary.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer!!!!

On 29 July 1981

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This is not the way to revolt. It is doomed from the outset.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What is the point of this posting? What is it that the OP is trying to do? Is this just a Forth of July history lesson? Or is the OP trying send a message about our current situation regarding firearms in this country? I'm hoping it's just a history lesson, about something that happened over 200 years ago. Because to think that the OP is trying make a point about life today using such slanted, over-simplified, and arguably Irrelevant stylized story telling is just embarrassing. Only my opinion, of course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join