It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 4th of July, tyrant security guards and the street Rabbi being heckled and called names

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Reading this thread I realize how deep is the ignorance of people and how impossible seems to even make them pay attention. Bread and Circus. Makes me angry too.

But hey, don't you know that being angry is so politically incorrect? Is dangerous and a very serious threat to the national apathy. What is wrong with you, you missed your Ritalin that day? I friendly recommend to you next time when you feel unsatisfied with your wonderful government who provides priceless security for all the sheep to stay indoors and patiently count backward until you calm down. And switch that TV to American Idol please, life is so great and funny! Yeah, think positive, man, send some love on Facebook, we are all one.

I know that a star and a flag here on ATS is no big deal to make you feel better, but for now they are the only one available for people like us.
Hang in there, it will be worse.
edit on 5-7-2013 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Channel that energy toward something positive. Further, I don't believe you have video of anything, and while I wasn't there and can't prove anything, I'm not sure I buy the Rabbi story either. Just sayin'.

I have an eleven minute video of the Rabbi. I was recording him in the rain, which screwed my phone up. I don't care if you believe me or not. No one cares.

Jesus, are you so butthurt from the homosexuality thread that you have to troll my other threads and insult me? And who's attention seeking?

I've never started a fight in my life, but I can get pretty angry sometimes. So what?

I thought that was human. Forgive me for not being an emotionless drone.

You play the heckler card well, dude. There's a career in it for you.

9/11 was not an inside job. No evidence it was.

How is this not an "off topic" post?

An that aside... Have you been living under a rock?

No evidence?!

That's just the tip of the iceberg, friend. I know quite a bit about the controlled demolitions, basement bombs, and the simulation that our damn defense line was playing out, which was strikingly similar to the whole 9/11 scenario--yeah--AS IT WAS HAPPENING.

No evidence?

<< 1   >>

join