It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Good will happen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just a change of pace. Since 95% of threads are doom and gloom. Rathers that people sadistic wishes for something bad to happen who knows.

Anyway....My prediction is good will happen!
Maybe I'm hyped up on seeing
Americans show patriotism.
Seeing Egyptians fight for freedom.
Seeing young people fight hatred.
Seeing people help the environment and attempting to save the planet.

Seeing people become college educated and gain wealth intheir careers because of their hard work.

Yep plenty of good things happening now and in the future. I don't foresee any disasters, if there we will recover and be stronger, I see no signs WW3 even though people have been wanting it for the last few decades.

My prediction is that something good will happen.

Yel

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Your new - give it time & you will come over to the dark side.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blahable

Since I joined ATS there has been an end of the world scenario nearly every day

*Looks around* Nope nothing yet we're still all here

Well that's a good thing let's keep it that way I kinda like living.................. given the alternative

Cody

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This is in direct contradiction to Bonchos post yesterday about something bad about to happen.

50/50 ?

What are the odds of that!

Oo

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Maria: Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
But somewhere in my wicked, miserable past
There must have been a moment of truth

For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done [color=gold] something good

Nothing comes from nothing
Nothing ever could
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done [color=gold] something good

See what you have done,
you've made me go all Disney up in this piece...

/sarcastic frown

Mike

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
NICE! After commenting on the "something bad will happen" post, I am going to end my night on this one and I hope that you are right!

Here is to more prosperity, inspiration and less negativity!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree totally, I'm tired of being paranoid and looking for fear where there is none, we live in a great world and society filled with lots of fabulous people. The government will never admit their faults or their deceits. All we can do is strive to be better than our government, which isn't that hard! I think we are all doing pretty good, we argue from time to time, and things get pretty heated, but we are doing great.

link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Well if if we're going all Disney

Cody

link   
Really?

A post to counter:

Uh Oh: Something bad is about to happen.

Wow...never seen that coming...

Peac

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hope something good happens. Nibiru never came and it was in people's dreams and predictions. Or is it still behind the sun?
Na it's payday so it's gonna be a good day. Lol Everyone be safe after the night of celebration.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Uh Oh: Something bad is about to happen.

Bad things in life can't stop us...

“There are man-eating sharks in every ocean but we still swim. Every second somewhere in the world lightning strikes but we still play in the rain. Poisonous snakes can be found in 49 of the 50 states but we still go looking for adventure. A car can crash. A house can crumble but we still drive and love coming home. Because I think deep down we know all the bad things that can happen in life, they can’t stop us from making our lives good.“

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i know we are on the cusp of something mindbogglingly great.
i am counting down the hours.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable

Seeing people become college educated and gain wealth intheir careers because of their hard work.

Yel

You do realise that the pursuit of wealth is the root of most of our problems.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
This is in direct contradiction to Bonchos post yesterday about something bad about to happen.

50/50 ?

What are the odds of that!

Oo

Haha.....I noticed that too. Maybe what is about to come is beyond good and evil. It might be just "Fair".

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm just trying to lighten things up a bit. It seems some people are only "dreaming and predicting" of death and destruction. I don't know what's in your water, what else you have been drinking but 90% of you guys must be drinking it. There's a possible conspiracy there.

I know this is a conspiracy site but not everything has to be negative.

edit on 5-7-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971

Originally posted by Blahable

Yel

You do realise that the pursuit of wealth is the root of most of our problems.

The belief that wealth is bad and everything should be free is another source of our problems. Maybe that's a debate for another thread though.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I think good things will happen too. I dont know whether its what you believe or something else. But my hopes for good things to happen are there.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thank you . Good thread! Starred and Flagged!

I always see positive. I have very negative things sent to me in addition to the threads online, and I clear it, smooth the negative waves with "this is the plans and mindsets currently of some silly young ones here, who are being healed as we speak so they will join with the people right away".

I see people waking up, happiness becoming the new currency, concern for others, and sharing, understanding of freedom and not controlling, and yet helpful and caring. I see the white hats and the grey hats in the controlling echlens, quickly escaping the insanity of their group and rushing to embrace the people with open arms and tears of true repentance running down their face. In the end all turn and pray for the extreme shadow/dark hat side, and bring in their healing and freedom of their contracts as well.

I see Life as good for all, progressive, learning in good safe circumstances, abundance, high clean technology, even having the world go up many floors in the twinkling of an eye, no longer being in this negative lower gravity, but having universal understanding.

i see everyone happy.

i see everyone learning and using their talents that they never got to bring out, for they were put on treadmills and abused and turned into victims and slaves.

i see many singers, artists, inventors, and green thumbs co-creating a wonderful world, people healing up and helping others heal up being boosted in beauty, grace, intelligence, IQ.

That is just here, not to mention if we become higher frequency world.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
While there are many positive changes that I would like to see happen in the world, one thing I've been thinking about lately is how a free energy device (a small stand alone device that could power vehicles, homes, etc..) would really help so many of us across the planet and am looking forward to the possibility of its release.

True, some lives would be changed and jobs would be lost, but just think of how wonderful it could be and how it would lower the cost of almost everything including the process of making and delivering goods. With free power for all, I can see a great change around the world that would catapult us all into a new golden age of peace, cooperation, and great scientific achievements around the planet - and for the good of all, not just the few. Many changes would have to take place for its arrival, but I believe it's a real possibility in our not too distant future.

edit on 6-7-2013 by myn4m3 because: 12345

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What'a ya know. Something good did happen.

concen.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join