Indictment of Obama?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I found this posted today and wanted to get some input on it. Its a formal indictment of Obama similar to that of the Declaration of Independence against the king. It appeas its been written by tea party members.

www.thenationalpatriot.com...

I wish I could copy and paste a portion but I'm on my ipad. Basically it goes through each point in order much like the indictment our founding fathers penned. It points out specific cases where he has behaved just as the king did (to a lesser extent but still similarities of overstepping boundaries).

If for nothing else its an interesting read. I was actually looking for similarities and that's how I stumbled across it.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. Obama unilaterally decided not to defend the Defense of Marriage Act when it was still a viable law on our books.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them. State laws implementing Voter ID.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only. Halting Redistricting unless it benefits his own party as he did in Texas.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures. Obama bows to the will of the United Nations.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people. Making recess appointments when congress was not in recess and bypassed congress to sign 23 Executive Orders regarding the 2nd Amendment to dilute it when congress refused to do so.

Here OP. I think it's utter nonsense, but whatever.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why not compare what Obama did with previous Presidents.... or is this just the Tea Party having a whinge about a Democrat President....

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That would be really great if it was true by a credible source, but this website seems to me a bit like a personal blog. Do not get me wrong though, I am not discrediting what is written out there, it makes sense, but to see Obama's indictment, it does not look official to me. Nevertheless everybody should be held accountable for his crime, no exception, be it a president, or the everyday man.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
He has done enough to indite himself 5478574584 times... No matter the evidence it will never happen. Period. I think the whole aspect of "waking" up is realizing that.

Gs
edit on 4-7-2013 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-7-2013 by GermanShep because: add

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It's the Tea Party (or the hideous beast they became) trying to remain relevant. If they hadn't been co-opted by a bunch of Bible thumpers and nut jobs I would like them, but sadly that's not the case.

"Keep the Government out of our lives!" "Don't let gays marry!". Cringe.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm hearing you all. It is good to know its at least from a political party. I thought that too but just needed some input. Personally I don't care what party one is from. That's partly why we are where we are. People are people regardless of who holds who accountable and who commits a crime. If someone is a bible thumper it doesn't make them any less relevant if they are factual in their information. To reject something because of a party they belong to or who they are in general isnt something I personally do. If Obama has committed crimes he shouldn't get away with it just because he is a democrat or black or the president as an example. I think we need to get past who is writing what and go to the details within. It's an interesting read at minimum and I think its good to exercise rights whether through blog or through the more legit media. That's what I see happening here regardless of who did it in the end.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Dianec

I would love to comment, but I can't because I've been given warnings by TOTHETENTHPOWER.

Im always willing to learn and definitely dont know everything (especially about politics) so if there is a way to say it so its nice and you think it would enlighten me I wont take offense. I have just really opened my eyes the last decade or so to the details of government activity. I actually used to trust them when younger but it's as if the corruption is exponential.

It gives me hope when I see people actually doing something but I also understand it politically motivated (tea party). I was focussed more on the content and people becoming aware - getting involved (comments section). I personally believe it will be more of the same with anyone who gets into office at this point because government overall is too powerful.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
These sort of things have cropped up quite a lot since this president took office.

Basically it boils down to sociopaths who want to start some sort of civil war in this country so that they have the ability to kill their fellow countrymen without penalty.

These people are too scared to start a civil war themselves, so they write these kinds of things trying desperately to incite someone else to do it for them.

The problem with these quasi revolutionaries is that the government they envision is 10 times worse than the government we have now. With far less freedoms and opportunities than we currently enjoy today.

Many of these people think that the 13th Amendment is fake and want to take it away. These people see the government as an entity they think they are obligated somehow to kill, not realizing that the people they want to mow down in murderous rage are actually their fellow citizens.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Your visions and comments seem a wee bit 'extreme' ....

Perhaps even more extreme than the website itself.

thenationalpatriot.com... is owned by one guy in Provo, Utah.

How would 'their' government be 10 times worse than the present ?

Are there any quotes from that site that suggest what you are saying;

These people see the government as an entity they think they are obligated somehow to kill, not realizing that the people they want to mow down in murderous rage are actually their fellow citizens.

:shk:

Funny thing is, some of the 'edited' material actually fits the current scenario.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's what it is, a sad, pathetic attempt to rewrite the Declaration of Independence and try to start a second revolutionary war.

That's all these weak pathetic lists of grievances are.

Sad attempts by sociopaths to try and incite people to start a second revolutionary war so that the writers themselves can start shooting and killing their fellow countrymen and somehow feel justified by their want for murder.

edit on 5-7-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Respectfully I ask how is this an attempt to gun down Americans and rewrite the Dec of Independence.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

The OP blog is a rewriting of the Declaration of Independence. This is a blatant and sad attempt at trying to convince people to start a civil or revolutionary war.

THE formal INDICTMENT of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776 2013.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen fifty united States of America,

www.thenationalpatriot.com...

If you read this OP, you will see a highly edited version of the Declaration of Independence with weak and pathetic reasons that the author claims that Obama is a tyrant.

The only reason for this is that the Author thinks that he alone has the authority, (somehow thinking he is the sole member of congress) And is trying to incite others to distribute this "work" as an official document from Congress.

His hope it would seem is to start a revolutionary/civil war, giving him the "right" to start killing his fellow countrymen. (by that I mean our constitutionally elected leaders, and members of the military and police forces all of whom are citizens of this great nation, if somehow his sad tragic attempt at inciting war would come to fruition)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Basically it boils down to sociopaths who want to start some sort of civil war in this country

Oh so what about that sociopath(Obama) starting civill wars in other countries.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
edit on 5-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

the Nobel Prize committee should strip Øbama of that Peace Prize he was given...that is IF they got Any Cahoonies at all

the man is a clear-&-present danger to everything wholesome... his empty words about closing Gitmo were just campaign rhetoric that won him that fraudulent Peace Prize... he kept everything that the GWBush neo-con regime had in place and intensified the spying, data mining, Drone Snuff Program, IRS privacy intrusions and the pharmceutical Czars to usurp the health industry and the weak vitamin/suppliment sector to be soon mushroomed into a gigantic money-cow for the drug cartel in Amerika
edit on 5-7-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Why not compare what Obama did with previous Presidents.... or is this just the Tea Party having a whinge about a Democrat President....

Yes; let's do that.

Obama: Crimes and war crimes out the yazoo, legislative bunk like the unpatriot act, NDAA, etc

Bush Jr.: Crimes and war crimes out the yazoo, legislative bunk like the unpatriot act, NDAA, etc

Clinton: Generally incompetent skirt chaser, secret seller and provided cover for CIA drug smuggling at Mena Airport in Arkansas when he was governor

Bush Sr: NWO speech, former CIA head and all-around a$$hole

Just how far back do you want to go? There are several more loosers before we get to JFK.

new topics

join