It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Steve Quayle Been Scrubbed Or Bugging Out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just tried to go to www.stevequayle.com and get an "Internal Server Error". While I didn't think much about it at first, I decided to see if anyone else reported it at www.sitedown.com. No one had, so I decided to report it myself. I put in the EXACT link/URL for his website (as it's been on my bookmarks bar forever) and it basically said the site does not even exist! (Exact message: "There are no entities matching "http://www.stevequayle.com/start.html")

It's probably just an anomaly, but my suspicions are high as he posts a lot of alerts and stories of pretty heavy duty nature and tips from anyone who claims to have "inside information". I know a lot of what he posts is other people's blog links and the info turns out to be bunk. But he will pass on everything he gets and who knows how much is actually true. At any rate, I find the links and reports he posts interesting and especially the "Alerts" I sometimes piece together in my mind to identify patterns and trends.

My question is, has the NSA, DHS or other "official" alphabet agency scrubbed his website? Or has he gotten information that indicates the 'S' is about to hit the 'F' and he has taken the site down and headed for the hills? Only time will tell, but I'm interested in whether anyone out there can explain or knows something.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Steve Quayle - Giants - Dead Scientists - Gold Metals - Radio ... 9 hours ago 2013-07-04; Unhappy Fourth of July We as Christians should be mourning and not celebrating this day in America. World's first Physical Gold, Silver Exchange starts in ... www.stevequayle.com - Cached
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

was there today at some point, hope that helps.
cached:

Unhappy Fourth of July We as Christians should be mourning and not celebrating this day in America. World's first Physical Gold, Silver Exchange starts in Singapore:The exchange allows traders to buy and sell precious metals securely and conveniently, supporting real-time transactions with internationally recognised mints. Has Washington’s Arrogance Undone Its Empire? — Paul Craig Roberts John Williams - We Are Beginning To Approach The End Game The spectacularly clear images of galaxies millions of light years from Earth captured thanks to lasers and mirrors The bloodletting begins: Egyptian army arrest deposed president Morsi and issue warrants for THREE HUNDRED of his Muslim Brotherhood men Law says the U.S. is required to cut aid after coups. Will it? Hubble Space Telescope snaps first pictures of super-fast Comet ISON It Just Doesn’t Feel Like the 4th of July When…:Are you like me in that you are having a difficult time trying to decide what to for the 4th of July holiday? Do you feel like me and feel that we don’t have a lot to celebrate given the present state of aff The Window to Resist Global Tyranny Is Closing:Unfortunately, as this article illustrates in part, Americans are largely ignorant of their looming predicament. They are too divided and distracted to unify against their common enemy, the internationalists, Obama’s Change – A Brand Of Evil ;Every period of time in this world has had its despots and tyrants who forced their particular brand of evil on those they ruled. Homeland Security Drill Prepares Police For The July 4th Holiday Palestinian jihadist group claims credit for Arizona wildfire

edit on 4-7-2013 by donlashway because: (no reason given)

I had spent some time earlier today after hearing it on news this morning, I couldn't find any news about it, then here it is on this guy's site?

Homeland Security Drill Prepares Police For The July 4th Holiday Share on twitter Share on gmail Share on stumbleupon Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services118 Posted: Jul 03, 2013 10:09 AM EST Updated: Jul 04, 2013 9:40 AM EST By: Gigi Graciette, Reporter - bio | email Posted by: FOX 11 Web Staff - email on Twitter: @GigiGraciette E-mail Gigi Graciette Los Angeles, CA - Across the country law enforcement agencies are preparing for Independence Day but it's not only the wayward and illegal fireworks they're worried about. The threat of a terror attack is a reality cops live with everyday but on major holidays, where large groups of people gather, it's an even bigger concern. That's why the LA County Sheriff's Department, working with the Department of Homeland Security, planned one of its biggest drills and deployments of the year to coincide with the Fourth of July. Starting today, throughout the county, those who use public transportation will see more deputy's than usual. At Union Station this morning there are hundreds of them already. The uniformed officers, some in riot gear, easy to spot. But amongst the crowds of people rushing to get somewhere, there are the agents you don't see. Working undercover, looking like any other passenger, they scour faces, briefcases and backpacks, looking for anything out of the ordinary. The details of "Operation Independence" are top secret and that's the way it should be. Only they need to know what the game plan is, like how many officers are here and how they'll respond to a real threat. The enemy knows too much already. What we need to know, or rather be reminded of, is that the threats, homegrown and imported, are all too real. And in one way, we're all undercover agents who need to be aware of our surroundings. See something strange? Say something. And if you see a deputy or special agent at Union Station, you might also want to say "thank you". by Taboola RECOMMENDED VIDEOS Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

"Operation Independence", interesting search brings back anything but story of LA drill today...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You might check his buddy

www.standeyo.com...

and

www.lamarzulli.com...

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Just got the same message but checked his site for metals earlier today I believe. He has promised that he will send a red flag out before he bugs out. It will be a red banner displayed on his website.

edit on 4-7-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's a web server. The web server is still up. It says so on the page, as the 500 internal error is served by the apache server.

It's not an anomaly. Anomalies are odd, unnatural, out of character. It's a web server. They break all the time.

And lastly, if they were going to scrub someone out, do you not think they'd do better than just canning his index.html and any 404 pages? Like, turn the server off, remove it from the premises, delete the dns records, take ownership of his domain and point it to "Look at me the pervert revealed" website?

I dunno.

It's .. hang on, who is he anyway?

Oo

edit on 4-7-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

sites back up now, enjoy.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway

sites back up now, enjoy.

I confirmed;

new topics

top topics