It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EGYPT: Muslim Brotherhood now shooting protestors [VIDEO]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by FlyersFan

Agreed, but I am having a hard time working out the grand plan behind backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? Is it a case of backing whoever they can or is there a larger scheme in the works?

The U.S./Obama do not back the Muslim Brotherhood in ideology.

We backed the military, which is who we saw remove Morsi.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by Misbah

Women have the same rights as women in a democracy and much more. When Islam gave women right to speak out 1400 years ago, where was democracy?

Let me guess, in a cave with a club?

Actually democracy did proliferate in the Americas that far back and probably even much further back than that, it was run by the indigenous peoples. And you know what happened to them in the "bringing" of a democratic republic to their lands.

The indigenous people in America had democracy, do you by any chance mean the ones that got slaughtered by Europeans? If it's a joke I get it.

No not a cave with a club, I don't know where you got that from. There is nothing in Islam that can be described with a cave with a club. God.. did you by any chance read religion in school? or see something about it on TV?

Go grab some books on Islam, written by Muslims, not anti-Muslims. And read the Quran, then come to me and tell me what's wrong with it. I've been reading it for my whole life, I still don't think there is one single error in it. Even scientists agree with me, how come you don't?

No, no. I wasn't referring to Arab countries with that comment about caves and clubs, I meant that's what you would have found in most of the European countries at that time. I have read many books on Islam, including the Quran and I have great respect for the people. I can't say that for the crusaders and I apologize for not being clear enough.

And I can't say the slaughter of the indigenous peoples is much of a joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Umm, if you look at that video closely, you will see that guy who was shot, holding up a gun, and shooting at the vehicle. The vehicle must have fired back in self defense. Pause the video right at 0:06 secs. You can clearly see the man holding up a firearm.... and at 0:07 secs, the firearm going off in his hand. The recoil is plain to see... How are you not seeing what is clearly right in front of you... He fired first at the vehicle, and got what was coming to him...

edit on 5-7-2013 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That's all you've understood about Islam, beheading, stoning and oppression of women? That's like a millionth part of Islam, how come you only think about stoning, beheading or women rights when you think Islam?

Women have the same rights as women in a democracy and much more. When Islam gave women right to speak out 1400 years ago, where was democracy?

Islam is the supreme solution from All-mighty Allah, you may think otherwise, it doesn't really matter. Your opinion won't change Islam and Islam is unchangeable. No one dares to change the laws of Allah. Not a single word has been changed in the Quran since it was revealed 1400 years ago.

Women, non-Muslims have all rights under Islamic rule, the only thing that differs is that they pay a small amount in tax. In return they get defended when attacked, their children, elders and women are respected just as everyone else. You don't want to pay a small fee for that? you obviously don't value human life.

When Muslims ruled Spain for centuries, didn't anyone complain? Find me a greater empire than the one under Islam and find me another religion that's better, and I'll convert.

If that was directed at me, please go back and read what I said again, it wasn't even close to what you seem to think I said. I was pointing out that MSM only talks about beheading and stoning to generate fear and hatred and leaves out the important stuff that could actually improve life on this planet. I'm on your side, whether you know it or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

edit, there are a lot of mirror channels on youtube now posting this video. It's looking legit.

Mirroring something does not make it "legit". Nor does this video prove that "Morsi's" did it.

All I see is a man get "shot". Watch out for extraordinary "forensics" conclusions from a video shot in the dark and run up the YouTube flagpole.

edit on 5-7-2013 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like if he did get shot from the vehicle, it was the rear passenger area. Otherwise, it really seems like it came from a different direction than the truck. Dropped him hard, but not an instant kill, you could see him move his arm and leg after falling. Watch it in slow mo though... Hard to conclude it was from the truck, but not impossible.

Watch out for extraordinary "forensics" conclusions from a video shot in the dark and run up the YouTube flagpole.

Hard to avoid, since we can only really work with what's there.....

edit on 5-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
Umm, if you look at that video closely, you will see that guy who was shot, holding up a gun, and shooting at the vehicle. The vehicle must have fired back in self defense. Pause the video right at 0:06 secs. You can clearly see the man holding up a firearm.... and at 0:07 secs, the firearm going off in his hand. The recoil is plain to see... How are you not seeing what is clearly right in front of you... He fired first at the vehicle, and got what was coming to him...

edit on 5-7-2013 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

There isn't much that is clearly visible in that video.
I saw the part you were referring to, but why no sound of a shot?

The shot that put him on the ground was clearly heard.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
reply to post by muzzleflash

Egypt was fairly stable up until 2011. But yeah it looks like a visit to the pyramids will be put off for another few years. Which is a huge shame, although I'm not christian I still wouldn't want to be a white person in Egypt for a while.

Would love to see mexico though and see the chiuwawa's in the wild.

don't know about that.. my mother in law and sister in law were there once last year and again late december early january. Not american but rooskies but blonde and blue eyed.. however both times they were unable to visit the pyramids.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Looks like if he did get shot from the vehicle, it was the rear passenger area. Otherwise, it really seems like it came from a different direction than the truck. Dropped him hard, but not an instant kill, you could see him move his arm and leg after falling. Watch it in slow mo though... Hard to conclude it was from the truck, but not impossible.

Watch out for extraordinary "forensics" conclusions from a video shot in the dark and run up the YouTube flagpole.

Hard to avoid, since we can only really work with what's there.....

edit on 5-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Were you quoting me? Let me rephrase that. Its really hard to conclude "the Muslim Brotherhood" shot that man.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sometimes I think times under Mubarak were better then it is now...I mean more stability , But I'm not citizen of Egypt , just see it from an outside perspective..and could be wrong

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

PS: this thread is misleading, it's the pro-Morsi protesters that are dying not anti-Morsi. Muslims (if they are Muslims) do not kill, Allah says in the Quran that it's like killing the whole of mankind if you kill an innocent human being.

EGYPTIAN ARMY FIRES ON MORSI PROTESTERS

Are you f-ing kidding me?

The pro-Mursi protesters are armed, backed by obama, backed by Al-qiada and are shooting anti-mursi protesters that are unarmed.

If you dont live in Egypt, don't make stuff up like that. If you do indeed live in Egypt, then turn on your freaking TV.
Watch anti-mursi people THROWN OFF BUILDINGS by mursi supporters.
Watch pro-Mursi terrorists waving Al-qiada flags!!
Listen to all the reports of cops searching cars to find automatic firearms with MB members!
Listen to Mursi supporters threating to resort to terrorism as if they didn't already.

Why don't you tell the rest of the MB about that part in the Quran which says killing an innocent person is like killing all of mankind. You just killed mankind a ton of times.

Why don't you tell me where in the Quran does it say that you are allowed to kill fellow Muslims?
Why don't you tell me where in the Quran does it say that denouncing another Muslim and calling him an infidel is okay?
Why don't you tell me where in the Quran does it say that killing other Muslims and calling it "Jihad" is okay?
Why don't you tell me where in the Quran does it say that suicide bombing means you will go to heaven?
Why don't you tell me where in the Quran does it say that you can say "Deaths on our side will go to heaven, deaths on your side will go to hell" to fellow Muslims?

Don't go saying bull# about anti-Mursi not being Muslims, cuz guess what? Islam tells you to treat others according to what they show and let Allah take care of what they hide and what their true intentions are.

"Muslims do not kill" you should tell that to your little terrorist group.
The MB will never rise to power again in Egypt, get over it. Your time has come and passed, there is no place for terrorists like your group here in Egypt. The MB will go back to where they belong, Egyptian prisons got empty after Mursi took power and released the MB from their rightful place.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Not only more stable, but Mubarak was not our enemy and he had a peace treaty with Israel. We had some influence with him and, if we had used that influence, we might have been able to gently improve his government. But now? We have no influence in Egypt with any side.

I think about our recent foreign policy and just cringe.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Not only more stable, but Mubarak was not our enemy and he had a peace treaty with Israel. We had some influence with him and, if we had used that influence, we might have been able to gently improve his government. But now? We have no influence in Egypt with any side.

Let me get this straight, its more important for a leader to maintain friendly treaties with foreign nations than seeing to the wants and needs of his people.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Let me get this straight, its more important for a leader to maintain friendly treaties with foreign nations than seeing to the wants and needs of his people.

"Wants and needs of the people" ?

People want different things that often conflict, such as some wanted to kick out the government while others wanted to support it.

Problem is, everyone can't all be happy at the same time.
At least not amid an intense power struggle where every side is bias and uncompromising.

Hey but on the other hand, everyone can all be pissed off at the same time fairly well.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Violence aside, one has to wonder how come this hasn't been banned from youtube? I mean see half a tit and your video gets deleted.

Even the video about the Syrian beheading lasted hours on youtube. Then we had those two boys... this to...

Adding fuel for the masses?

Sad to see this kind of violence but this was to be expected. Remember half a nation got a boot up their arse. Fed by some islam war hunger amans. ( amaan? Muslim priest ).

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

"Wants and needs of the people" ?

People want different things that often conflict, such as some wanted to kick out the government while others wanted to support it.

Problem is, everyone can't all be happy at the same time.
At least not amid an intense power struggle where every side is bias and uncompromising.

Hey but on the other hand, everyone can all be pissed off at the same time fairly well.

Sure people want different things but most want to live in peace and to raise their crops and their families without interference from outsiders. The Arab countries have been invaded by outsiders since before oil was even discovered to be a useful resource. They have been forced to live within borders set arbitrarily by outsiders rather than allowing them to devise borders and boundaries naturally and by choice. Try that with various species of ants, it goes against everything in nature. When outsiders stop interfering with WHOM a people may live and WHO they may choose as THEIR leader, that's the day we'll have peace.

But of course while Mohammad and his other brother Mohammad are fighting each other, the "favorite sons" of the world can scoop up and divide the natural resources among themselves. And somehow those favorite son's favorite journalists always manage to convince the ignorant mob that Mo and Mo just can't get along ~ its all their own fault.

Its another set up, just like the Iran Iraq war was set up and the warmongers won't let up on their "lets you and him fight" set ups until there's not Muslim left on earth.

But don't worry, they're already tacitly naming Christians terrorists. That's two major religions. What about the other one? Crickets.

And you'll notice that Christians are more and more being forced to live within borders with "aliens" and they can't call their land their own, they can't even really choose their own leaders. Its a recipe for disaster cooked up by people who thrive on creating disasters. And it WILL be our own fault.

edit on 8-7-2013 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join