It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 4th, ATS Veteran Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yes I have as a matter of fact quite a few times actually over the years. But like you've said you've not been here as long as others.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I have been here for only a few short years but many of you have been here for much longer

I see your self starring sock puppet accounts are running in overdrive AGAIN.
Why ATS puts up with your BS I'll never know.....
Have at it..

Semper Fi

YAT YAS

Edit to add

Good night Ladies.

edit on 5-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry
reply to post by sonnny1

BINGO!

American.. what is american is so far away from what an AMERICAN was..

foreign wars for profit.

read General Smedley Darlington Butler.. I am in HIS camp..

although the same people here would call him un-american, hating anything american, etc too right?

see, being "American" means going against the mob mentality, standing up for principle OVER personal gain/loss. What has become of america is so far unrecognizable.

the time for fist bumping, back patting, "oh gee arent we swell" gung ho blind american "patriotism"(copyright 1913) is OVER.

there needs to be a serious assessment of HOW far OFF the reservation we have allowed this bus to go.
and any time a coherent fact beyond reproach is made,

the 'murcans' resort back to name calling.. just like a child whose position has no merit

Too bad we cant let a thread be a Happy 4th, ATS Veteran Thread.

Honestly?

I wish those who have such a negative outlook on life get the help they need. Its a shame we cant have a good old pat yourself on the back thread, without all the policy filled drama that people like to expound. There are hundreds of threads that are filled with dark thoughts and places.

Too bad this one became one.

Have a happy 4th, if you can.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If they really believed the trash that was being spewed in this thread they really wouldn't be saying the stuff they do.

Simple fact if the US was so damn bloody evil wouldn't be a good idea to 'upset' America

No telling what they might do.

Happy 4th weekend people:

I can see it now had the net existed back then::

Tons of threads on ATS about how them damn American colonists how bloody evil they were.

edit on 5-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I literally watched one post go from 0 stars to 26 in a matter of 1 minute,and a refresh.

Seriously.

That has to be a record of sorts.

Who says ATS and its Military veterans cant enjoy Fireworks on this 4th of July weekend?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Happy 4th

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I want to thank and bless my brothers and sisters, vets and actives for the ideal that others may benefit from their sacrifice.

You are all noble patriots and heroes in my eyes.

God bless you all.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by neo96

I literally watched one post go from 0 stars to 26 in a matter of 1 minute,and a refresh.

Seriously.

That has to be a record of sorts.

Who says ATS and its Military veterans cant enjoy Fireworks on this 4th of July weekend?

WOW!

I've seen some shameless self-promotion but DAMN! The sock-account battalion has been activated! Someone must have been butthurt!

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Dude, Im still watching Slayers fireworks!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some of our so-called more astute colleagues feel compelled to spew nonsense, filth, and blantant disrespect about Veterans on none other than a thread dedicated to them on Independence Day? Shame on them! No need to call them out, because that would be an act of acknowledgement. I will refrain from it.

Disagree with the politics, foreign policy, or whatever government activity you wish. However, show some respect for the dead! Those men and women that served and died in action are your neighbors, sons and daughters, fathers, mothers, and co-workers. To put it simply, they are us! They did not go to those armpits of the world on their own, but are sent there on orders. As stated earlier, disagree with the politics that sent them there, but don't disrespect the sacrifice of those that gave all. Fair winds and following seas to those that gave it their all! I salute you!
edit on 6-7-2013 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I will not ask anyone to prove if they have served. If they claim to have thats fine no need to explain to me. I never say no more than my MOS, 11 BRAVO. But if they claim to have served in a bold face lie then there is a place in hell for them right between Hitler and Eddy Armean

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

You could be speaking German dude...if in fact you are American. Or just no loyanlty whatsoever........you tell me
K...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join