It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words cannot begin to describe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh dear.

I have learned a lot since I joined ATS a mere 3 and a half years ago. A hell of a lot. I discovered a wealth of knowledge, conspiracy, insanity, intelligence, hate, love, anger, distrust, confusion, anxiety, burden and just about every other human emotion/state of mind known to man!

But I wouldn't change any of it, none whatsoever. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and plan to continue contributing and stalking these forums until the day that such is no longer possible..

I fear that day may be soon.

What have I seen over the past few years?

I've seen my brothers and sisters across the pond in your once beautiful country suffer at the hands of complete and utter fascists. I've seen innocent people get molested, beaten, killed and generally victimized at the hands of those supposedly there to protect you. I've seen naive albeit very brave and noble young men from many different nations thrown into illegal wars which they believe at the time to be justified.. just to die like lemmings for a corporate run government full of complete crooks.

I've seen innocent human beings in the middle east killed via NATO/US drone strikes.. and no-one cares! Women, children, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters slaughtered and then swept under the rug!

World media almost entirely owned by globalists with all kinds of evil agendas to push. Bankers and politicians who steal from the poor and give to the already mega rich!

I've seen third world countries completely raped for resources and kept in a state of perpetual poverty because of these thugs! Billions of dollars spent on 'vaccinations' using human beings as lab rats for sick experiments! Instead of spending sensible money on real, valuable aid to keep these people alive they spend billions killing them off!

It's disgusting!

I've seen noble men and women who can only be described as heroes stand up for their fellow man and blow the whistle on some of the atrocities committed by those who claim to protect us. What happens to these bold and courageous knights in shining armor? They get silenced, exiled, suppressed, intimidated, bullied and in some cases killed.

Can we really allow this?

As each day passes we move closer and closer toward a complete state of domination. An ugly, cruel and unforgiving world which I do not wish my daughter to have to deal with.

Our every move is monitored and as technology gets more advanced we can only expect more intrusion on our privacy. They know who we are, they know where we are and they know what we are.

We are human beings.

The world has gone to crap. My country has gone to crap and yours has too. If there ever was a time to wake up the people around you then the time is now. We need to do something NOW. Wake up those around you even if you risk losing them as friends you must at least try!

Will you really let the fear of being labeled crazy or extreme scare you off? If you do then they have already beaten you. They have won your soul. There is no sitting on the fence with this one you are either helping their cause or you are helping the RIGHT CAUSE.

Life!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Don't even get me started about the poisoning of our air, food and minds!

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I keep asking myself how so many intelligent and resourceful people that enlist and fight for corporate agendas actually understand what they are doing.

Do they actually understand and don't care or do they not understand that they are being used as pawns for the elite?

Peace

edit on 4-7-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude.. That video says a lot.. If there was one video I could show people to wake them up it would be that. I honestly don't know and can't even begin to understand how people can still be enlisting into the armed forces in this day and age.

I wish I could understand because then maybe I could do something about it..

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

How I wish that we (most notably the UK and USA),would follow the lead of the Egyptians and drag those bringers off Misery out of their ivory towers. Unfortunately, as long as there are shiny new toys such as the latest "smart" phone(now there's a contradiction),or the latest reality TV show or Football team to keep the masses distracted, we are well and truly on the road to hell in a handcart.
Seriously what do our respective governments have to do to elicit any type of reaction from the masses?
Sadly, the answer seems to be that they can get away with anything they want.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Circus and bread are more prevalent in society today than they were during the roman empire!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Because they think that war is going to be like playing CoD or acting in a propagandized American war movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Because they think that war is going to be like playing CoD or acting in a propagandized American war movie.

Sadly I think that your answer is most probably correct in some cases..

I've gotta get up for work in the morning so I'm gonna have to go to sleep now. I'd love to come back to some serious discussion whenever I get the time to check back in so please do go on!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What are future generations going to think about this present generation after the way we have turned a blind eye to the actions of these criminals.
It's similar to how we look back on how the German people allowed Hitler and his cabal carry out the atrocities on the Jewish people.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

What are future generations going to think about this present generation after the way we have turned a blind eye to the actions of these criminals.
It's similar to how we look back on how the German people allowed Hitler and his cabal carry out the atrocities on the Jewish people.

It's almost EXACTLY like that!
Scarily so..

If we can allow what has happened so far then how much further can we allow it to go? I dread to think.. we are already rounding up innocent Muslims and even killing them..

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They join the army because they have created a demand for war, which must be satisfied to justify martial law (or is it marshall law?). The war on drugs, the war on terror, the war on cats, horses and any other living animal which breathes air, the war on peace, the war on war, war on everything possible! War is the best motivator to get people to join the army. It only takes a few weeks for a civilian to 'turn' into a soldier (whether or not they are considered as such by an official means is irrelevant, they are in a soldiers world, living a soldiers life, eating soldiers food... sort of like how it only takes a few weeks for a civilian to 'turn' into a prisoner, regardless of their innocence)... Some join for fiscal means, some join for honor and glory, some join because they have to, and others... well, others join because they support the war....

but don't mistake these people for idiots or sheep, just because they do not subscribe to our ideals and our moral stand points... this does not make them less than us, nor do be fooled that they are better than us. They are like us, in every way, looking to fulfill some sort of destiny or goal, and this is the path they have chosen. We must respect them as we respect each other (not through the internet but in real life
) and in turn, we need not worry that they will turn against us, their own brothers, in the last hour. If we show them that we respect them but don't fear them, they will show us the same courtesy (I hope).

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I feel your pain and I could care less what people think about me when I share my views about our government. I haven't found anyone who disagrees with me in the past few months. People definitely see and feel it.

In focusing on one part of your post for now:
Maybe something can be done with media. We would not need them if people from each city state and country reported news. Ideally a few people watch the news to get info citizens cant and then report it to the rest. They would probably arrest those doing it as im sure they would make up a new law but from my understanding its legal right now.

When MSM doesn't have sponsors due to low audiences they either change or go away.
Because papers like the Guaridan report unpopular subjects (unpopular to the elite) I will read that but I pretty much get my news from ATS. Even before joining I got it here. It's one way to back my beliefs by actions.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I actually, literally, stood up in front of my computer and applauded that world-class bit of writing/philosophy.

Doing something about it, at this late stage, however...might have to be on a case-by-case basis if'n you know what I mean.

Bravo, brother, this speech can stand along any classic of freedom and compassionate humanity.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well put.

Alas . . . I know of no potentially effective methodology that could stem the tide.

imho, it will not be moderated until the literal Armageddon.

I'm convinced from my 66+ years that God will take care of His own though some will be martyred. He warned us of this era and the END GOALS of the globalists 2,000 years ago.

Nevertheless, after decades of trying to wake up even my co-religionists . . . I don't have a lot of hope that folks will even be awakened enough to prepare--much less be able to do anything to stem the tide.

Apathy has been well cultivated and socially engineered. They have set it up so that the masses get more emotional about DANCING WITH STARS etc. than about their own survival.

Incredible.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

What are future generations going to think about this present generation after the way we have turned a blind eye to the actions of these criminals. It's similar to how we look back on how the German people allowed Hitler and his cabal carry out the atrocities on the Jewish people.

Some extremely powerful words.

History always repeats itself...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
-Thomas Jefferson

"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people".- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Claire Kuchever: What if you had to tell someone the most important thing in the world, but you knew they'd never believe you?

Doug Carlin: I'd try.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You do know that Che Guevara had his way, we would have had a nucluer war back in the sixties right ?

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Seems appropriate to this post this.

Unfortunately, this video has probably been relevant for a few decades now.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Che Guevara's legend has become larger than his actual acts.

Reading between the historical lines, he and Castro got lucky in Cuba.

His second attempt ended in complete failure, where he was killed.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Brilliant rant Tech..I don't mean to depreciate your thread by calling it a rant but I know you know what I mean...

Our beautiful planet and everything in it is completely f*****d and 90% of people either have no idea or they just don't care.... I share your frustration.... Oh, if only people would wake up.....

Ironic that you should post this thread, at the moment I'm reading a book called Swan Song, which was recommended here on ATS.... It's about life (or should I say the lack of life) on Earth following a nuclear WW3. When I read it I feel exactly like you do because I honestly think it will happen one day...

I'm so scared and anxious for the world and everything in it

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well, truth be told this all happened long ago, so in fact past generations have some explaining to do just as much as my generation does. I used to think about how my daugther will feel and think about my generation when she grows up, but then I look around me and see clear as day she may not even get that opportunity.

# is already hitting the fan boys and girls. People on this site are always saying what they are going to do when "SHTF" but um, look around you!

Just about every country is controlled by the Evil ELite yet the people we consider "backwards", "caveman", "unevolved" are in fact the only people who have the stones to stand up for themselves while we the "Western Sheeple" slumber while actively being raped. Absolutely unbelievable.

I guess we got something to learn from our "less evolved" brethern in the ME eh?

Stay Sacred.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join