It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore The Fourth - Share Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Restore The Fourth

In case anyone wants to share Restore the Fourth Activities.

Meanwhile see as shared on Reddit: See here

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ours locally was disappointing to say the least as to the planned time, it however did share concern, with some people interested. Hopefully later in the day there will be activity to share.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under surveillance, conquered, with division and injustice for all.
edit on 4-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Our local rally was a total flop. Very disappointing. Perhaps it's because today is a holiday ... but given the nature of the holiday I was hoping for some renewed interest. Not so much.

Hoping to read some more encouraging posts from other ATS users in other areas!

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Our local rally was a total flop. Very disappointing. Perhaps it's because today is a holiday ... but given the nature of the holiday I was hoping for some renewed interest. Not so much.

Hoping to read some more encouraging posts from other ATS users in other areas!

I'm looking at the Holiday activities with family and friends as well. Busy myself, but the protest was top priority, stopped by for a short time in hopes we can share what's going on! However, more disappointingly so, nearby the protest was a Fourth of July Activity-apparently one that happens every year locally-with a good amount of people, guess they could only show to that, least the informed ones anyway. Thanks for your reply, in hopes to more!
edit on 4-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: added more

top topics

join