It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA UNTIED!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
More people are waking up.

And as a result, less people are proud to be American... the world's leading killer. Including me.

Would you be proud of that?

I'm happy and grateful to be an American, very much so.

Proud? Not really.

edit on 6-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Too many people don't know (and understand) what it took to create this country. Why is that?

They simply don't know what "liberty" means nor do they understand (or want) the responsibility of "liberty".

That is sad and makes us almost pathetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by CKBURNS

So let's all be a part of the solution and fire up those grills, let's take our kids to a fire station. Even better let's share some of our day with a vet and SHOW the we haven't forgotten. AMERICA UNTIED!

No, if we really cared about our country we wouldn't be sticking our "collective" heads in the sand and as you say fire up the grills and waive at the firetrucks, but rather every man, woman and child needs to turn the grills off, shutter the windows and frog march your "collective" asses to your states capital all 300 million of us and park our collective asses in the city squares until the government concedes it has lost its mandate to rape and pillage nations with our blessings.

I agree and don't understand what we are celebrating when we are consistently losing our freedoms, enslaved monetarily by the banking industry, are constantly lied to by our government, abused by those paid to protect and serve, spied on by our own intelligence agencies and deprived of any government accountability!
I think we need to stop all the distractions including holidays where we celebrate our independence because it is an ILLUSION! Pretending we are free does not make it so!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joer4x4
Too many people don't know (and understand) what it took to create this country. Why is that?

They simply don't know what "liberty" means nor do they understand (or want) the responsibility of "liberty".

That is sad and makes us almost pathetic.

don't you mean apathetic and forget the almost?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join