It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgiveness / Allowing vs. Hatred / Resistance (The Bible and The philosophy of Karma is revenge)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Nor do I say, when suggesting that our infinite parts, cells, branches, are God, though we are parts of God. God, the whole Loving Higher Frequecny Progressed Real Soul/Source/Consciousness is still a Being, though expressed in each part, infinitely, and thus can never be brought into ONE, which is finite, and has something beyond its boundaries, therefore cannot be ONE of everything that is conscious, for there would be infinite other Ones with things beyond their boundaries. That is what infinity would mean. So the ONE would be forever and infinitely expressed in all of its infinite parts. HOWEVER, that would not for one second mean, that this Incredible Wonderful Loving Being would not have a mind of His/Her own self. There would be God's whole consciousness mind, (excluding the mud pile in the inanimate schools and distortions) and the parts, infinite in their own wholeness.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

And you are saying your not hopelessly SELFISH?.

At no point in this thread, did I ever claim I wasn't selfish. That is an assumption that you thought up and believed.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
However Law of Oners are not in truth when they embrace such ideas. if God is all and merely learning lessons, then that god must be a very low level being to have had to repeat the lessons of war for trillions of years and murder as well.

God is not learning lessons. God is playing a game of hide and seek.
There is just the one pretending to be more than one.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not really, that doesn't mean God is a "low entity". If God is ALL, then God is The Lowest, The Average, and The Most High. Not a low entity, but everything at once being able to see from all perspectives and see all possibilities and have understanding of all.

If only Love is real, does that mean that consciousness isn't real? Because it is possible to observe without feeling love.

Love is not the only thing that is real, if you observe you can see that Anger and Hatred happens.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

At no point in this thread, did I ever claim I wasn't selfish. That is an assumption that you thought up and believed.

No I always had impression you are selfish person I just wanted confirmation before I take it as truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Unity_99

Not really, that doesn't mean God is a "low entity". If God is ALL, then God is The Lowest, The Average, and The Most High. Not a low entity, but everything at once being able to see from all perspectives and see all possibilities and have understanding of all.

If only Love is real, does that mean that consciousness isn't real? Because it is possible to observe without feeling love.

Love is not the only thing that is real, if you observe you can see that Anger and Hatred happens.

I'll try this again, God is possibly what we would call ALL SOULS/CONSCIOUSNESS, but never comes together as ONE, but is infinitely represented in the Infinite 11111111111111111...........'s, and there is more.....fractals being what they are, we have HS, then HS has Hs, then HS's HS has HS, and so forth and so on, yet when you examine each persons' infinity, they are of = endless volume.

The essence of God/Family outside of the schools, is only Perfection for all Consciousness perfects, so that is the state, LOVE. Kindness. Anyone who knows what love is, from childhood understands.

We are Light.

All distortions or blemishes are a kind of mud or shadow.

when you leave, and blow off the gravity/shadow, you are light. You could even say an exotic electricity.

God is light.

(and that word is used for whatever kind of "light" this is, for there are infinite spectrums of light, and infinite varieties. In infinity if you had one thing, you have infinite things, and infinite varieties of that)

Every distortion or imperfection is not the same thing and blows away.

So even while, parts of the Whole are down here in this computerized dream lab, doing some bad things, its akin to saying, parts of the Divine/God/Good Family/Goodness are trapped in mudballs and temporarily insane.

But God is the Spirit of Peace and Love connecting the parts to an infinite, infinitely diverse, whole.

God is only GOOD/LOVE/KINDNESS/GENTLENESS/EMPOWERING OTHERS/GIVING/CARING/PATIENT/etc...turning the dial up on those words to extreme proportions, off the chart values.

Now, the other thing is I don't even like the word God/god.

We're not gods. That implies, lord lord, throne throne, and there is no one on the Higher Levels that is less than humble of heart and giving.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To attempt to flesh things out for the heavens, in the various frequencies, channels, levels. It goes like this.....heavy/gravity is harm based, fear based, and under pyramids, love of power, dog eat dog.

Eutopias are light as a feather, angel wings. Like in the movie Hook, "It takes your happy thoughts to FLY".

Sometimes in a dust gravity body, sometimes in our normal wonderful spirit bodies, souls left the safety of home, with bungee cords and a guarantee that they will return (that is what I know despite those who bear false witness against the LOVE OF GOD, by believing in permanent winterlands or hell). All is temporal, but very very painful if you are harming others and not turning away from making trainwrecks of your life, and not trying to grow the other way.

Forgiveness always trumps karma for all karma is is a repeat to get your attention, NOT A PUNISHMENT. And Family/God/Goodness/Love is not about punishment, but wants growth, turning away from, growing the other way.

So spirit or spirit in body, enters into a wide open zone(s), like the neverending story, with infinite platforms/universes, and within these "places" that in reality cannot really be separated from HOME, can move to one work place or another.

Its like infinite workstations. For example, as far as I know, everyone here has been many different species, including reptilian, possibly feline, and lots of others.

As a human, in this workspace, IF IT WASN'T HIJACKED, you would be learning to LOVE, to put it into practice, to lend a helping hand to the homeless, to ensure the handicapped live equally with everyone else, and fine tuning your ability to generate abundance and happiness, and even for nature.

Its like, you all love each other home, and on various astral planes, BUT WHEN SEPARATED FROM THE UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING/TELEPATHY, can you still make it real?

We're to overcome selfishness and become giving and Make The Love Real.

Now this has been hijacked so its a really odd platform now.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Now here the real zinger.

When you wonder why its like this, and you know you do not approve of this kind of school and it is evil to you, for you would never take off a white hat, to run this and wear a dark hat. This is exactly what some of the controllers here think they're doing.

Now you have to understand, you can't blame God/Goodness or the Family that has progressed far beyond, the Beyond, the Beyond....because each school is the brainchild of an individual or group.

In other words, they can be wrong, they are learning through their management of a school, and some of them are failing miserably.

There is a steep learning curve on every level, with failures and successes for growth and purifying Love and doing the right thing by everyone.

God/Goodness/the Connected Good Family from very "high" levels, DELEGATES IT ALL TO THE MIDMANAGEMENT GROUP IN EVERY AREA.

And they often are making some rather huge mistakes.

So when you think something is harsh, and two faced, and that they don't have the right to run this. SPEAK UP, THEY CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE!

I personally am a witness to everything they run in this sector and they need to make some changes and get some counseling, they're completely in error in what they are doing here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join