It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unknown Force of the Universe is Acting on Dark Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DARREN1976

Originally posted by DARREN1976

It could very well be intelligent... it is often said that on a macroscopic scale, the universe does resemble a large brain, for example... the galaxy clusters do resemble neurons from a brain don't you think?

Yes, I agree. Some pictures of the universe does indeed seem to resemble neurons from a brain. The patterns/similarities are there.

Who gives us those "pictures of the universe"?
An organisation known for its complete occult symbology.
As such, they give you only what they want they want you to believe. All occult and new age writings are based upon eastern religions. The world's religions are uniting on mysticism and it's practices of altering the human mind in shaman meditative states. NASA is providing the "science" to back it up. Lying signs and wonders.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by covertpanther

WOW!
I enjoyed the reading of your two posts, thank you.

I do agree with you.... there is lost knowledge "out there" or "inside" however you seem to KNOW or at least think you know what this is. Please advise on this subject if you will or link us to your thread if you have created one.

If we were all to awaken, what is this truth thats stranger than fiction look like? What does it entail? I am all ears.

Dark matter is worth looking into because once figured out we can scientifically understand why we cannot see it, why it is hidden, and possibly what force is acting upon it. Awakening to the truth in the cosmos may lead to an awakening of inner truth as well.

As above so below....

There is more then agreeing sister - there is ALOT of TEACHING and LEARNING to do in this time. As I have said - the window of opportunity is short, in terms of gaining the lsot knowledge. In this time now, it is available to all via the internet, many have learned, many are teaching, but WHO is listening?

Take the headphones out of our ears people, take your eyes off the talking heads, and go seek what is important. Knowledge of the human body is the secret we are missing, let alone the human spirit and mind.

Which is what the HUMAN consists of - three bodies - Body + Mind + Spirit = Human.

There is a small group of bloodlines who have robbed, destroyed, deceived, lied, manipulated, and conquered throughout the ages - they have stolen the knowledge, and burned down the libraries and churches so others cannot find it... But Im here right now to tell the reader:

The KNOWLEDGE is BACK right now - take the opportunity to learn it, so YOU can teach and be aware of your potential - so this species can thrive again like times of old. We need to F* up everything for the bloodlines and thier nasty plans.

As for dark matter - as I said it takes activation - that means - it takes one to fully understand themselves as the 3-body system Human - to understand the chakra system (spirit) and use the mind and body to travel beyond the 5 senses. YOU still remain inside the body, the body is the "spaceship" in a sense for the spirit to travel - and THAT is the beginning of the lost knoweldge.

So I will stick around a bit - like I said - possibly make a thread and ask those who want to expand beyond the society robot consciousness - and into the COSMIC consciousness the human was ment to exist in.

Wholeness

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The KNOWLEDGE is BACK right now - take the opportunity to learn it, so YOU can teach and be aware of your potential - so this species can thrive again like times of old. We need to F* up everything for the bloodlines and thier nasty plans. As for dark matter - as I said it takes activation - that means - it takes one to fully understand themselves as the 3-body system Human - to understand the chakra system (spirit) and use the mind and body to travel beyond the 5 senses. YOU still remain inside the body, the body is the "spaceship" in a sense for the spirit to travel - and THAT is the beginning of the lost knoweldge. So I will stick around a bit - like I said - possibly make a thread and ask those who want to expand beyond the society robot consciousness - and into the COSMIC consciousness the human was ment to exist in.

Are you referring to esoteric knowledge? Wisdom type of knowledge? Yin/Yang? Be more specific please.

I understand mind+body+spirit = human... I do!!!! You are "preaching" to the choir here.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by meaningless333

You are not offending me.... just another reason why I placed this topic in the philosophy/metaphysics section so people can think aloud and add their own philosophy to the mix in regards to dark matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Sweet sister.. You are not the only one in the "choir" - most are bored of the choir because it doesnt make any progress so they turn their minds off

In other words this message isnt just aimed at you MamaJ - its for all still reading

Esoteric, occult, magic, etheric.. It doesnt matter what words you use - KNOWLEDGE is nameless - you dont need to label everything you just need to understand its NATURE.

The knowledge I refer to is the knowledge of the human being complex - allowing one to perceive and experience beyond the 5 senses - to break the limitations of the dense-matieral world that is EXTERNAL to the individual observer.

People need to understand this - you ARE a conscious being who is INSIDE (Internal) a body - looking OUTSIDE of that body - so what is the nature of the inside, the internal nature?

Everyone spends to much time being distracted and occupying their minds on the EXTERNAL realm - they are ignorant and clueless (and lost) about the nature and realities on the INTERNAL realm. This is where you see spirits, beings, entities, and work with energy as such. Where oyu go beyond physical.

The reality you are incased in (the body-perceiving-externally) is not your TRUE nature - your true nature is inside - but all the society programming and ignorance of any feeligns or deep thoughts - has sent your soul energy on a lost path.

So we need to lean how to go back in - work on the chakras, activate our internal self once again, make that bridge. In new age terminology they call it "Ascending" - all that means is WORKING to get higher consciously then you currently are.

Its easy to remain ignorant and play "IRobot" in society - its hard to work day in and day out with this knowledge so one can expand consciously and activate their internal energy (kundalini) and such..

So yes sister 'J' - I understand you have the surface of it, an interest and desire to learn, grow and expand - so im not "preaching at some choir" - Im trying to take time out of my days to teach and encourage other human souls to take the direction of Self-discovery and INTERNAL-Expansion

Wholeness O

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
seems to 'know'

love that part. gets all higher intelligence acting intentionally like. God says 'hi there' to science once again..lol

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
"Dark Matter" is the actual physical collective of Residual "fact sets" information that exists to represent the contextual ramifications of those material spatial trajectories that have occurred within our own universe, and "Dark Energy" is the noticeable impact that those Residual fact sets have on the material things that are still out there and creating new spatial trajectories (mostly the movement tracks of galaxies at that scale of material existence) as their impact on the contextual environment (the universe, in our case) places new residual "placeholder" fact sets to permanently define the universe as the identified holon that it is and continues to become from moment to moment.

The obvious indication of this is that our universe is required to constantly expand to allow room for these residual fact set "placeholders", as those "placeholders" affect the material structures (forcing them ever outward) that continue to exist and affect the contextual composition by causing new 3 dimensional placeholding fact sets to emerge in direct and immediate response to all change-activity.

It's just the most visible ramification we have concerning how residual information works within any contextual environment to passively shape and direct "natural law" within that environment. Sort of like how speed bumps passively affect the way drivers behave in access lanes by slowing them down.

I don't expect scientists to figure this out on their own, but this is what the Dark Matter/Dark Energy thing is all about.
edit on 7/5/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

This is a very precise personal description of what could be dark matter and dark energy. Now, my question is, how did you come to this conclusion? Maybe going by association doing a personal analysis could lead to this by I am very unsure on the "how" you came to this, very interesting I must admit..

Thuthseek3r

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It may work like this. In three dimentional space liquids always form a sphere. Just like rain or any other liquid. The amount of mass can't fall into itself so it can only exist between two forces. Gravity draws everything to the center, and the strong vaccume of outerspace pulls outward. This would mean that all of the energy has to rest in a middle ground so to speak. A hollow sphere would support this type of structuring. A more perfect shape would be a torus.
edit on 8-7-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Because you put this thread in the metaphysics - my response was 100% acceptable.

I know there are people who desperately want to find the truth here on ATS - there are some great-potential minds here.. But most are athiests - and this sets a block in the heart chakra/center, which blocks more chakras.

THIS IS THE TIME TO WAKE THE F UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING AND TRYING TO HELP GUIDE AND GIVE YOU THE KNOWLEDGE BUT YOUR PURE IGNORANCE AND FEAR OF WHAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND LIMITS YOU FROM GAINING THIS ADVANTAGE IN REALITY.

ENOUGH is ENOUGH people. If you want the truth ask yourself if you can HANDLE THE TRUTH. Because what ou have obediently been taught, been told, been tamed to understand - IS WAY easier to accept then the TRUTH.

For in fact - the truth is WAY "stranger" then fiction. But when you become strong in the mind and in the heart - it will become natural and oyu will again learn what being a human being of this creation is about. Something our ancestors ALL knew at one point before the fall - before the chaos - before the agenda of world domination.

How do you control a spiritual species that is powerful in the mind and heart? Trick them that they do not have a spiritual essence, that their minds are nothing more then think/remember/dream tools, and that GOD is OUTSIDE of themselves.

I dont talk of some bull*snip* "GOD" from a book - the talk of the CREATOR who CREATED YOUR SOUL, YOUR MIND. You need to get this stuff downloaded in your conscious mind - if you are to expand, because the potential of the human is limitless - and that is not understood when one just thinks they are a bag of bones/muscle and blood... Its understood when you FEEL your inner energy!

My offer is on the table - maybe I will make a thread and ask those if they want this chance to learn.

Thank you again MamaJ - Love and Wholeness to you all

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by meaningless333

You are not offending me.... just another reason why I placed this topic in the philosophy/metaphysics section so people can think aloud and add their own philosophy to the mix in regards to dark matter.

you can read more on an attained mystic's views (myself) on the construct of existence here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ive explained dark matter to be the creator's thoughts which act as a blackboard for him to write on. darkness and thus dark matter which is tied to the scientifically coined quantum realms is nothing more than a view behind the writing. the reason why elements in quantum science Seem like they are intelligently guided is simply because THEY ARE! and this is how God's will holds everything in an intentional state which fosters life.

but this is nothing i have been saying now. ive been saying for years that dark matter or 'nothingness' is the realm of thought. in effect, there is no such thing as 'nothing' wherever we claim there is nothing, there is something unperceived only.

one of the first gifts of attaining samadhi is the wealth of knowledge, also described as a 'weight of knowledge' at it is felt like a burden settling in within the mind. the wealth of knowledge is that of the equation for existence. one equation, explains EVERYTHING u see around you. attaining samadhi provides you full understanding of this, and u basically can then see just how it all was created from the formula u now possess with full knowledge of how it is applied.

1+1=3 (this is not the true equation but the initiates equation which would be used to explain the true equation later on)

Holy Trinity is indeed a divine reference.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Of COURSE the Universe is intelligent! How can anyhting create infinity of amazing, complex material-designs and energy without intelligence?

What if god is real... what if He's the UNIVERSE?!?!?!?

*mind = BLOWN!

which only leads one to believe...the "knowledge of good and evil" is the understanding of consciousness...

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Once the understanding of life is learned, in turn you've understood death.....

- I just read some of CovertPartner's ranting about god being INSIDE of us... and how the picture of a human cell looking like the picture of the universe... and also the Lacrimosa part from Tree of Life and understanding death more.... think about this... the video I've posted here is showing you the death and creation of planets and in the movie it is shown when a woman is praying to God and asking... "why did you take my son away from me?" and proceeds to show life and death from planets to micro-organisms. When the positive force meets the negative force... "good" and "evil"... life and death.... supposedly God created us in his image however if you're following along with all the clues given you will understand we've created God in OUR image... we are where the positive meet the negative... we are the "good" and the "evil"... that energy inside of you is what creates... even at death

so pretty much understanding consciousness is understanding the energy between the negative and the positive meeting together at one point IS GOD and IS INSIDE OF US ALL... WE ARE "GOD"... there is no Good if there is no EVIL... there is no positive if there is no negative... the two just BEING creates them both and that is the awareness of consciousness... to KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE is to understand you will die.... now you know THE SECRET
edit on 8-7-2013 by MikhailBakunin because: amateur philosophical ranting about life.... confusing myself :/

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin

- I just read some of CovertPartner's ranting about god being INSIDE of us... and how the picture of a human cell looking like the picture of the universe... and also the Lacrimosa part from Tree of Life and understanding death more.... think about this... the video I've posted here is showing you the death and creation of planets and in the movie it is shown when a woman is praying to God and asking... "why did you take my son away from me?" and proceeds to show life and death from planets to micro-organisms. When the positive force meets the negative force... "good" and "evil"... life and death.... supposedly God created us in his image however if you're following along with all the clues given you will understand we've created God in OUR image... we are where the positive meet the negative... we are the "good" and the "evil"... that energy inside of you is what creates... even at death

so pretty much understanding consciousness is understanding the energy between the negative and the positive meeting together at one point IS GOD and IS INSIDE OF US ALL... WE ARE "GOD"... there is no Good if there is no EVIL... there is no positive if there is no negative... the two just BEING creates them both and that is the awareness of consciousness... to KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE is to understand you will die.... now you know THE SECRET
edit on 8-7-2013 by MikhailBakunin because: amateur philosophical ranting about life.... confusing myself :/

be very careful your choice of words. some ppl could take that "we created God in our image" and run with it if u know what i mean. but for the most part you are covering the dualistic nature of existence and have identified that there is ALWAYS a NEUTRAL center point between the opposites which acts as a bridge between the two. however sometimes this bridge cannot be singled out to stand by itself and can only be analysed while remaining part of the whole. u still seem to be struggling with the explaining of how God's creation links back to him. but indeed you already know that it does.

just adding a couple minor clarities on the topic.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

be very careful your choice of words. some ppl could take that "we created God in our image" and run with it if u know what i mean. but for the most part you are covering the dualistic nature of existence and have identified that there is ALWAYS a NEUTRAL center point between the opposites which acts as a bridge between the two. however sometimes this bridge cannot be singled out to stand by itself and can only be analysed while remaining part of the whole. u still seem to be struggling with the explaining of how God's creation links back to him. but indeed you already know that it does.

just adding a couple minor clarities on the topic.

I'm beginning to believe God IS his creation.... actually... because of your creation you exist... the photographer is yet a photographer until he takes his first picture... there is no negative if there is no positive...

once you've created a child... you've created a reason to exist, correct?
edit on 8-7-2013 by MikhailBakunin because: things are slowly coming together....

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

ok on one level, the level which you are seeing it can be accepted as correct. but there are other levels which you must also take into consideration. in this one i will have to take you back to the literal level so that you can see the difference between your level of truth, which ive said in ur explanation can confuse some ppl, and truth itself in it's literal form.

The truth is we cannot view it as tho we've created God on the literal level. God created all matter.. everything you see here, mountains and valleys rivers and streams and planets and stars of the universe. thus.. saying that we created God will infer that only After we created him was he able to create all this.. which doesnt make sense as im sure u see. this is the literal level.. which u must always use as your reference point for grounding.. or fly too high with wings made of feathers and glue and the sun cause them to melt and unstick.

on your level we created God in a metaphorical truth aspect, by being here to witness his creation, and to find our way back to him via the spiritual path, we acknowledge the Creative force that began it all. but if noone was alive to acknowledge the creative force, then it would not 'exist' in metaphoric terms. of course it is conscious and it exists and is known to itself. but isnt known to anyone else. as a result, for confirmation to come and complete existence, there must be an observer.

so the observer is being observed as it observes the observer

edit on 8-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

*mind = BLOWN!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

*mind = BLOWN!

Yeah covert panther....That is funny.......Funny also how you find your "inner YOU"......Who do you think that is inside you? It is God, you will understand that some day when your "inner spirit" get's enough knowledge you are so trying to get everyone to see.....It seems you haven't learned it all just yet, but you will soon.....Open your real eyes now, not just your third

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I want to apologize to members who read my intitial post here onthis thread - reading it over it sounded harsh and very rude to some

It is so hard to try and help humans see that they are more then a body with a mind that can think things and remember things, and dream... Its a FIGHT just to show people that threre IS MORE to thei existence then what soceity offers, then what they have experienced in the EXTERNAL reality.

So sometimes I get a little overboard, I have been fighting to help people (which is counter productive for ME - but its truly a fight) INNERstand what they are, and how they can achieve that level of consciousness and expansion.

Like people dont know there is a female energy that is slumbering in the base of the spine. That with the correct body health,, mental work, and spiritual techniques - one WILL awaken this energy - and its the root if one's soul force.

That is why its described as the sleeping serpant, or even slumbering dragon - when this energy is erected from the root of the spine, and then ACTIVATED - one is no longer trapped in this MA-TRICKS (matrix).

I myself have awakened the Kundalini energy - there is always a profound experience that comes with this awakening of energy. For example I will share my experience with the reader (for those still reading):

I was at the computer - Summer Solstice 2011 - near full moon; I was deffinately in a state of higher vibration/frequency - when out of the blue it was as if something was taking over my body (strong energy was present) - I started doing these strange hand positions and moving my arms, but I had no idea why or what was going on - (Mudras) -my eyes were closed at during this experience but I was 110% consciously awake - then within my minds eye (third eye) I saw from a First Person Perspective, my body and arms infront of me - my arms reached out in front, then turned towards my chest and opened my chest up completey, and pure golden light burst out of my chest - following this experience is when the activation occured - I closed my eyes onec mre (still vibrating from the intense energy I was radiating) within my minds eye a giant cobra erected - looked at me, and breathed fire at me.

And that was my kundalini awakening expeirence. The energy that is within the individual is intense - and this isnt even the activation experience just the awaekning of the sleeping serpant energy that is coiled in the root chakra (muladara).

Again I apologize for the rude intro here - but never has it been MORE imprtant then NOW - to awaken eachother so we can wake up the BEAST that is sleeping within the human collective consciousness.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

No need to come at me like that my friend - Im just trying to help others see what lies within their self. All is SELF.

I am 21 years of age - of course I "have not figured it all out". I have a life to take care of, pets, fiancee, job, body, mind, spirit while helping and guiding others (not just through internet).

I think I'm doing alright my friend
But thanks for your worrying, I am soon on the activation phase - but before I activate the serpant energy, I need to bring my physical body to 110% core strength and conditioning. For one to house that energy, one needs a strong foundation.

Thanks again Chris (that is my name too
)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What if the creator is female? How can a male give birth to anything? There is ancient evidence to support this. A Creatrix if you please. Our patriarchial society has covered up the truth. Most don't know this, but the word "god" (khod) denoted a feminine deity.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

For one to understand the creator energy - one must understand that the physical body does not determine completely if you are a 'male or female'. That is all due to the fall in duality perception, living in the third (3rd) dimension.

To make this more understood - you have past lives. You are living a life now, and you will be born again, to live another life in another 'time'. You have lived MANY lives, that is the journey of the Soul.
So - you have lived as a wife, you have lived as a husband, a killer, a lover, a loner and a warrior. Your soul is in the matrix - forced to reincarnate over and over.. Until you learn to fully activate and expand your consciousness into the state of non-seperation.

Back to the 'creator is a male/female' - The PRIME creator, that energy which created your Soul & Spirit - is not indentified as male or female - it is androgynous. There is no gender aspect to the one which all branches from. The Creator is incomprehensible, its energy cannot be experienced in this LOWER plane or realm of existance (3d Dimension). It ouldnt perceive duality, which is the major lesson of this realm anyways.

The only way to experience or reach the MOST HIGH - is thorugh acitvating the human being's energy (kundalini) and light body, then to 'climb the spiritual ladder, to the most COMPLETE state of consciousness. This cannot be experienced or reached when one is stiill perceiving duality or - male or female - one must learn that there is NO seperation within consciousness.

Hence - Wholeness

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join