It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unknown Force of the Universe is Acting on Dark Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by DARREN1976

Originally posted by DARREN1976

It could very well be intelligent... it is often said that on a macroscopic scale, the universe does resemble a large brain, for example... the galaxy clusters do resemble neurons from a brain don't you think?

Yes, I agree. Some pictures of the universe does indeed seem to resemble neurons from a brain. The patterns/similarities are there.

Which is sooo cool when you think about it. I find my mind going far down the rabbit hole. It does seem like each organism is within another and another as if all of space is life...?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
[reply to post by bbracken677

I agree, maybe naive to the full understanding of what dark matter is.. and your analogy was understood as well.

I haven't made up my mind about an expanse with the universe. I would think it would grow being everything I understand is life and life depends on growth... like a system? My mind can go many places...

There is an "unknown force" (possibly) and hopefully we will understand the "force" better with time.

For all I know we may be traveling in a circle.

edit on 5-7-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Use the force luke.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by DARREN1976

It could very well be intelligent... it is often said that on a macroscopic scale, the universe does resemble a large brain, for example... the galaxy clusters do resemble neurons from a brain don't you think?

Yes, I agree. Some pictures of the universe does indeed seem to resemble neurons from a brain. The patterns/similarities are there.

Which is sooo cool when you think about it. I find my mind going far down the rabbit hole. It does seem like each organism is within another and another as if all of space is life...?

It is! Each human being is their own walking, talking universe on a microscopic scale... as the human body is complete bio-
system for microscopic organisms/bacteria, and if we had none of ths in our bodies we would die, as the digesting of food is broken down in to enzymes we can absorb easily, so basicaly the bacteria eats our food befoore we do and we eat their waste. Nasty t think about for some who are bacteria-phobes, but that's what it takes to survive I'm afraid!
So....everything on a microscopic scale is matched by the macroscopic, and vice versa....
PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

"All things are mind alone"-Lord Buddha

I can imagine all things are mind-awareness-consciousness emanating from a force that is much bigger in consciousness which may be all knowing. Some would call this "god" or "creator" or perhaps "singularity".

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Perhaps dark matter is really just "stretched space time continuum" around the galaxy, due to the gravitational mass at the center.

Perhaps it is stretched space time. But a question immediately arises in my mind... what is in this space?

What act's upon this space and then how does it react?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Like a fractal pattern it continues to mirror itself outward and inward. It could very well be intelligent in ways we are not even close to understanding, and from my experience with the "flow of the universe" there sure is a lot we don't know yet on many levels, physical and even in a spiritual sense. The universe is alive and aware on some level, I agree with that thought.

That is how I see it, when I really think hard about it. We are perhaps close but not close enough in understanding the many layers of life that exists. We know it's there.

I agree, the Universe is alive and aware on some level.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

WOW!
I enjoyed the reading of your two posts, thank you.

I do agree with you.... there is lost knowledge "out there" or "inside" however you seem to KNOW or at least think you know what this is. Please advise on this subject if you will or link us to your thread if you have created one.

If we were all to awaken, what is this truth thats stranger than fiction look like? What does it entail? I am all ears.

Dark matter is worth looking into because once figured out we can scientifically understand why we cannot see it, why it is hidden, and possibly what force is acting upon it. Awakening to the truth in the cosmos may lead to an awakening of inner truth as well.

As above so below....

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It is! Each human being is their own walking, talking universe on a microscopic scale... as the human body is complete bio- system for microscopic organisms/bacteria, and if we had none of ths in our bodies we would die, as the digesting of food is broken down in to enzymes we can absorb easily, so basicaly the bacteria eats our food befoore we do and we eat their waste. Nasty t think about for some who are bacteria-phobes, but that's what it takes to survive I'm afraid! So....everything on a microscopic scale is matched by the macroscopic, and vice versa.... PEACE!!!

Disgusting or not.... it's true!

When someone has cancer their own worst enemy when they are neutropenic (low blood count) is them self. Our bodies are a battle ground when it comes to good and bad bacteria and different type cells. They have their own way of knowing which is good vs bad. Fighter cells fight the good fight and sometimes can be tricked into letting something in which kills the host. Guess they were drinking or something. lol

How did they become so smart? How were they taught?

A microscope allows us to see these t-tiny cells so maybe one day we will have an instrument that will allow us to see what lies within dark matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just a theory. Regular matter tends to expand outward. Anti-matter should want to collapse itself. "Empty" space is actually filled with energy. The Dark matter behaves like a liquid, pushing from all sides. Thus the regular matter would be suspended in the dark matter. Even ancient peoples likened the universe to water. The Sumerian called outerspace The waters of Nun. A question. How can the Sun be powered from the inside? If a sunspot is dark,how can the Sun be internally lit? I believe that the Sun draws its energy from around itself. The ebb would be a sunspot, and the flow would be an ejection. Example: I put a lit lightbulb in a box. If I poke a hole in the box what comes out? Light. If I turn the lightbulb off and look into the box what comes out? Darkness. The Sun is hollow.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It is! Each human being is their own walking, talking universe on a microscopic scale... as the human body is complete bio- system for microscopic organisms/bacteria, and if we had none of ths in our bodies we would die, as the digesting of food is broken down in to enzymes we can absorb easily, so basicaly the bacteria eats our food befoore we do and we eat their waste. Nasty t think about for some who are bacteria-phobes, but that's what it takes to survive I'm afraid! So....everything on a microscopic scale is matched by the macroscopic, and vice versa.... PEACE!!!

Disgusting or not.... it's true!

When someone has cancer their own worst enemy when they are neutropenic (low blood count) is them self. Our bodies are a battle ground when it comes to good and bad bacteria and different type cells. They have their own way of knowing which is good vs bad. Fighter cells fight the good fight and sometimes can be tricked into letting something in which kills the host. Guess they were drinking or something. lol

How did they become so smart? How were they taught?

A microscope allows us to see these t-tiny cells so maybe one day we will have an instrument that will allow us to see what lies within dark matter.

I think the intelligence these cells show, is just pre-progammed to be autonomous behaviour..;. but who' s to say that we are not being watched by a bigger intelligence fom oustide of this realm/universe looking upon us as the microscopic, autonomous cells (think men in black at the end when you see our universe picked up by an unknown being who is using it like A marble which is put in a bag with a group of other marbles/universe's.
edit on 6-7-2013 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry.... double post!!
edit on 6-7-2013 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Your analogy makes perfect sense to me except for the last sentence. Please explain if you have time to help me understand.

The Sun is liquid~ energy ~ plasma so how can it be hollow?

If matter and antimatter collide it doesn't actually annihilate itself, it converts to kinetic energy.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I think the intelligence these cells show is just programmed in to the to autonomous behaviour..;. but who' s to say that we are not being watched by a bigger intelligence fom outside of this realm/universe looking upon us as the microscopic, autonomous cells (think en I black at the end when you see our universe picked up by an unknown being who is using it like A marble which is put in a bag with a group of other marbles/universe's.

They may be programmed, but how? lol

Questions keep arising that needs answering.

My mind is going to the spiral image and now a flower within a flower hence my signature "we are all connected".

If a bigger intelligence is looking upon us as if we are marbles and it's about to play a game... just hilarious but what do we really know? Nota! It could very well be just that. haha

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I read an article about this over a year ago. It sure has a lot more to it now than before. I suppose they have been thinking and discussing about this for a year and have come up with a lot more philosophy about it's reality. I'm sure that our present theories of the creation of everything that are accepted today are wrong.

Could dark matter not be matter at all but actually an intelligence or communication/link of some sort. The intelligence that forms the bond that holds similar things together or forces them apart.

S&F for bringing this information to lite.
edit on 6-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Reply to: rickymouse

Thanks Rickymouse..... and I again.... Agree.

We may indeed have to let go of other theories to complete a newer one and so on. The science community has a lot of theories that make sense and when added together make even more sense. The tests prove either conclusive or not. Before it's all said and done a revision is probably worth looking into and I think that is what this research and team is suggesting.

Dark matter could be a number of things as your suggestion is another to add to the mix. An intelligence of some sort could possibly be behind it "all".

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"The dark matter seems to 'know' how the visible matter is distributed. They seem to conspire with each other such that the gravity of the visible matter at the characteristic radius of the dark halo is always the same," said Dr. Benoit Famaey (Universities of Bonn and Strasbourg).

To "know"? Is the Universe intelligent? What is this force??

I wonder if this could accord with the "Holographic Universe" theory. Basically the idea being that every fundamental particle of the universe contains an "image" of all the information of the whole-- just like a proper hologram.

Were that true, I suppose it would make sense that every particle would "know" where every other particle was.

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What if we are part of the brain of a huge being of some sort and our lives are actually either his memories or his ideas/imagination. We would be only one brain cell, tied to the neurons by invisible to us lines of connection which could be considered a line of communication. The earth could also be one of billions of processors in a computer, running simulations. There is nothing about our reality that actually has to be real.

I think I have been running way too many scenarios in my head, I need to go back to work so I don't have to think so much. Physical labor quickens your thinking but lowers the depth of thinking. When the muscles call for blood flow for oxygen, the mind shuts down processing a bit to stem oxidative stress. Shoot, I got to quit studying too, I am starting to sound too much like a nerd. I'm going back out to weed the garden, sweating out the lactic acid and uric acid will help me feel better. Shoot there I go again...Maybe I need to go to the bar in town and have a few drinks. I'm not even going to get into the science how drinking occasionally can help a person, I can write a huge book on that subject...There I go again

Have a good weekend MamaJ

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I really think science has gotten lost in itself for many reasons.

The scientific method states"
1. observe
2. collect data
3. create a theory
4 disprove the theory.

In the papers I have read over time it seems collecting data is done when it is convenient and disproving the theory no longer is adhered to.

Dark matter has never been observe or harnessed in th lab. It has only been observed in mathematical models which are created by another man. And the same man has never bothered to disprove it.

After all these decades and the inability of science to prove the existence of gravity (except in mathematical models) and reproduce it in the lab one would think that someone would come along and try to figure out what gravity really is.

We now have powerful telescopes in space and the observation from the photos do not suggest the universe is expanding. If fact they have found galaxies that that they thought were far away (red shift) are actually way closer than their models predicted. Do you think they would say they were wrong?

Every time they run into a new problem created by their models its a "mysterious matter" problem.It has been going on since Einstein.

edit on 6-7-2013 by joer4x4 because: add addtion information

edit on 6-7-2013 by joer4x4 because: expand on my thoughts

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
As I have posted on other forum on this site:

We live in an extremely advanced simulation run by future humans/post-humans/some type of entities.
The creators7runners of this simulation manifest themselves on our reality (simulation) as aliens, UFO (here meaning alien craft), demons, ghosts.

Some of us are from that outer reality (call it Matrix, Source, Outer Reality, whatever) and live here in fully human bodies. Maybe to perfect themselves or train some skills.

Just thinking loud! Sorry, i do not intend to ofend anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join