It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors advised unplugging Mandela's life support

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks Cody mate, much appreciated

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I don't know the facts buddy

But Mrs C's family aren't holding their collective breathes if that helps

Good news on the visa by the way it's in your email mate

Cody

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I know someone has already mentioned this, but from another source...the vegetative state rumour is just that, a rumour.

Apparently he is still responsive......I for one hope his condition improves, although sadly it's not looking hopeful this time.

Nelson Mandela: Beyond the rumours

And lastly - that in a whirl of online speculation and rumours - nothing beats an eyewitness. As evidence of that, I humbly submit the words of Denis Goldberg, a profoundly honourable man sentenced to life in prison alongside his friend Nelson Mandela, who was invited to his hospital bed on Monday and spoke to me on Thursday:

Denis Goldberg said his friend Nelson Mandela looked better than expected

"He wasn't speaking. He has a tube down into his lungs so he can't speak. But he's moving his mouth as though he's trying to speak. I'm quite satisfied that he was responsive to what I was saying and aware of what I was saying. That was Monday. I'm disturbed that people are now saying he's in a vegetative state and he clearly wasn't when I saw him… it really moved me to see him. He's clearly a very ill man but he was in far better shape than I'd have imagined form all the reports and speculation that goes on."

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

I don't know the facts buddy

But Mrs C's family aren't holding their collective breathes if that helps

Good news on the visa by the way it's in your email mate

Cody

Between the MSM and stories throughout the whole of internet it has been a little confusing...

MANY APOLOGIES IF I JUMPED THE GUN TOO QUICKLY FOLKS!

Brilliant Cody

Sounds like a new collective thread will be written shortly methinks?

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Sounds like taking him off life support was discussed but is now from the table...

Nelson Mandela remained hospitalised in a critical state on Sunday after doctors ruled out turning off his life support unless he suffers massive organ failure.
A close friend of the former statesman had said turning off life support was discussed and ultimately dismissed.
"I was told the matter had been raised and the doctors said they would only consider such a situation if there was a genuine state of organ failure," Denis Goldberg, who has known Mandela for more than 50 years, told AFP.
Source

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Sounds like taking him off life support was discussed but is now from the table...

Nelson Mandela remained hospitalised in a critical state on Sunday after doctors ruled out turning off his life support unless he suffers massive organ failure.
A close friend of the former statesman had said turning off life support was discussed and ultimately dismissed.
"I was told the matter had been raised and the doctors said they would only consider such a situation if there was a genuine state of organ failure," Denis Goldberg, who has known Mandela for more than 50 years, told AFP.
Source

Thanks for your comment Gemwolf....

However, do you not find it strange that since the 26th of June (when the rumour first started "officialy" circulating on internet and MSM that Nelson Mandela was in a vegetative state) That not ONE official source has really told the public how he really is/was?

I tried to find the "AFP (French press agency) release" and came up with nothing? (underless i didn't look enough for lack of time...)

The anti-apartheid hero's health condition was unchanged over the weekend, South Africa's presidential spokesperson Mac Maharaj told AFP on Saturday.

It always seems to be sources from either family, presidential or close friends?... hence the confusion?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 8-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Apparently it was a lawyer that said that Nelson Mandela is in a vegetative state to , I must assume, fas track court papers. The Mandela's are in a feud about where to bury who.

Source

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

sorry, i just saw your request.

methyl b-12 is a form of b-12 that has had an enzymatic reaction done to it that turns it into the methyl form. it regenerates nerves. so far it has been successful in treating autism, diabetic neuropathy and several other delibating diseases of the nervous system.

apparently, what happens is, the person suffering with neuropathy, autism and etc, is lacking the enzyme to convert b-12 into its methyl form, and because the methyl form is normally present to regenerate nerves, the nerves don't repair, and as they degrade, they don't recover. so when the enyzme is used to convert b-12 into its methyl form, it bypasses that particular problem, once again allowing the body to repair damaged, aging nerves with the methyl b-12 form. it has to be the methyl b-12 though. normal b-12 is not the same thing.

even if we don't have a disease that hampers the enzyme that converts b-12 to methyl b-12, as we age, we make less and less of the enzyme, so it's always useful for the elderly to supplement methyl b-12.

telomerase is an enzyme that rejuvenates non-coding dna, called telomeres, that acts like a protective stop loss on the portion of the dna strand that makes copies of itself. the dna strand has a set amount of times it can replicate before the non coding protection is used up. what telomerase does is recover the non-coding dna strands, so that the coding dna can continue making replications. i wouldn't suggest using it for more than a short period of time, just long enough to get him out of the woods.

then the astrogalus, which has a natural form of telomerase in it, and is used in chinese medicines, is a more gentle approach, and i think, likely to be alot safer. if the non-coding dna is not refreshed, the replicating dna breaks down and the cell dies. apparently, cancer cells use telomerase as well although the form it uses is somewhat different. i imagine that anyone taking it regularly, needs to be overseen by a doctor with regular blood tests to be sure they aren't developing any side issues from it. that's why i said, only a short period of time. i mean this stuff grows the fur back, in the right color, on old mice and restores their aging brains. it's being used by humans now but is extremely expensive and still pretty experimental as far as i'm concerned. i mean, suzanne summers uses it but i am not able to ask her how it's working out for her or if she stopped taking it. she certainly looks good for 60 something years old.

the alpha lipoic acid and resvinatrol are anti-oxidants.
the echinacea is an immune system stimulant. it works like an anti-biotic but better, as it fights viruses as well as bacterial infections.. people who have auto immune disease or allergies to daises, should not use it, however.

co-enzyme Q-10 is good for your heart and kidneys.
edit on 8-7-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Rodinus

sorry, i just saw your request.

methyl b-12 is a form of b-12 that has had an enzymatic reaction done to it that turns it into the methyl form. it regenerates nerves. so far it has been successful in treating autism, diabetic neuropathy and several other delibating diseases of the nervous system.

apparently, what happens is, the person suffering with neuropathy, autism and etc, is lacking the enzyme to convert b-12 into its methyl form, and because the methyl form is normally present to regenerate nerves, the nerves don't repair, and as they degrade, they don't recover. so when the enyzme is used to convert b-12 into its methyl form, it bypasses that particular problem, once again allowing the body to repair damaged, aging nerves with the methyl b-12 form. it has to be the methyl b-12 though. normal b-12 is not the same thing.

even if we don't have a disease that hampers the enzyme that converts b-12 to methyl b-12, as we age, we make less and less of the enzyme, so it's always useful for the elderly to supplement methyl b-12.

telomerase is an enzyme that rejuvenates non-coding dna, called telomeres, that acts like a protective stop loss on the portion of the dna strand that makes copies of itself. the dna strand has a set amount of times it can replicate before the non coding protection is used up. what telomerase does is recover the non-coding dna strands, so that the coding dna can continue making replications. i wouldn't suggest using it for more than a short period of time, just long enough to get him out of the woods.

then the astrogalus, which has a natural form of telomerase in it, and is used in chinese medicines, is a more gentle approach, and i think, likely to be alot safer. if the non-coding dna is not refreshed, the replicating dna breaks down and the cell dies. apparently, cancer cells use telomerase as well although the form it uses is somewhat different. i imagine that anyone taking it regularly, needs to be overseen by a doctor with regular blood tests to be sure they aren't developing any side issues from it. that's why i said, only a short period of time. i mean this stuff grows the fur back, in the right color, on old mice and restores their aging brains. it's being used by humans now but is extremely expensive and still pretty experimental as far as i'm concerned. i mean, suzanne summers uses it but i am not able to ask her how it's working out for her or if she stopped taking it. she certainly looks good for 60 something years old.

the alpha lipoic acid and resvinatrol are anti-oxidants.
the echinacea is an immune system stimulant. it works like an anti-biotic but better, as it fights viruses as well as bacterial infections.. people who have auto immune disease or allergies to daises, should not use it, however.

Thank you Undo

Much appreciated

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
rodinus

no problem. if you decide to use telomerase or anyone you know does, tell them not to take it without a doctor's supervision and perhaps for no more than a week at a time, with a few weeks off inbetween or something. until it becomes a regular staple at the health food store or drug store, it's better to err on the side of caution.

some of the information on it, is suggesting if you start taking it at 24 years of age, you won't grow a day older, because aging is the result of the telomeres degrading and telomerase, stops that from happening. i would be EXTREMELY careful with it. i keep hearing that bible prophecy that says some weird plague would hit the earth, and would be extremely painful. people would want to die and wouldn't be able to. that means something is regenerating their cells. so either everyone's gonna be hyped up on telomerase or have some wacky miniature robots runnning around inside their bodies, fixing the cells. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join