It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK & America will pay high cost now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think the Army in Egypt have done a good job in removing the Muslim Brotherhood from rule, however watch out UK, as the [SNIP] President in the USA has got the UK and himself in big mess now. The reason is Obama was desperate to get a Muslim Government into Egypt as Obama is in Syria too, but the Arabs have awoken and seen what the USA & UK have been doing, and as in Egypt people don't want to see the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of all Arab nations, and have helped the Egypt Army to remove the Wests Brothers in this Coup, now watch this space, because you mark my word the day of the Wests attacks on Africa & the Middle East have ended, you can expect a big increase in fuel prices soon, that will effect us all, plus higher charges in Electric too, it's the Arabs pay back time on America & Britain from now on, and the Arabs are right to do it, because the west have made a big mistake in messing with these great nations, your all going to see results of it very soon too.
edit on 7/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Excuse me if I seem rude, but what the hell are you talking about?

Any evidence to support your claims? Possibly not, I suspect.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

What? Do you think western powers actually wanted the Muslim Brotherhood and hard line Islamists in power? I'm guessing (just guessing mind) that some of them might well be dancing a jig at this point. It will be a concerned jig as no one wants destabilisation in the region (and who knows yet where this will go) but it will be a jig nonetheless. Oh and btw did you know the US helps bankroll the Egyptian military? I'll leave you with that thought...

edit on 4-7-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Dear Alternative4u,

Forgive me, but I have to agree at least partially with iskander (I can't remember his number). Let me tell you what I think you said, and you can correct me.

Obama wanted Muslim Brotherhood (or their allies) in control of Egypt, Syria, and probably all of the Middle-East. The people don't want strict Islamic goverments. When the people regain control of their countries they will remember that Obama and the UK supported the Brotherhood, and not the people. The new People's Governments will get revenge on Obama and the UK by driving energy prices higher.

In my opinion, I would gladly pay double my energy prices if it meant the Brotherhood and Obama were no longer figures of power. That would be good for the US and the entire Middle-East. I believe our foreign policy around the world has been terrible, with no success whatever, under Obama, Clinton, and Kerry, and I'll be glad when we get straightened out.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

You ask if I had proof of the things America & UK have been up too, and how we will be delt with by Arab states.

www.debka.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The US government didn't and doesn't want Islamists in control of Egypt.

To be honest they were quite happy with Mubarak. However the Egyptian people had other ideas. You can bet the strategic calculations on whether to support Mubarak against the people or throw him under the bus and hope for the best was carefully considered.

The Muslim Brotherhood were simply more prepared for an election that came out of nowhere and won. That they proved themselves incompetent and got deposed in the same way as Mubarak will have the Champagne corks popping in Washington.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

You ask if I had proof of the things America & UK have been up too, and how we will be delt with by Arab states.

www.debka.com...

It wasn't me who asked for proof
Not that Debka is a valid source for ANYTHING anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the u.k IS paying a high price now gas/petrol at $11 a gallon £100 billion pounds to get rid of old reactors and most people are struggling to pay fuel bills now .

old folk are freezing to death in the winter can it get any worse

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What the hell is wrong with you coming here to make unfounded threats ? Change your OP to less threatning please. Otherwise I'm forced to do what I rarely do and actually despise doing.

edit on 4-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iskander683
Excuse me if I seem rude, but what the hell are you talking about?

Any evidence to support your claims? Possibly not, I suspect.

I was wondering the EXACT same thing, while reading the almost incomprehensible ramblings of the OP.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

The [SNIP]and mccain's in america want to destabilize the world - what do you think [SNIP] and the amnesty program for millions of illegal immigrants is for?

Hopefully, the loan agreement that the muslim brotherhood signed last month with the IMF is now void, for the people of egypt, so they aren't forced into slavery to the elites.

These destabilizing wars in north africa and the middle east have been planned for decades. And the CIA created alqueda is fomenting them.

The egyptian people figured it out - hopefully, the american people will to.
edit on 7/4/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Edit--Removed political baiting.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u

www.debka.com...

Debkafile is about as reliable as "Before it's news", "Infowars" or "The Glenn Beck TV Network" as a source.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
the u.k IS paying a high price now gas/petrol at $11 a gallon £100 billion pounds to get rid of old reactors and most people are struggling to pay fuel bills now .

old folk are freezing to death in the winter can it get any worse

I wonder if the USA realize that they're being laughed at from Europe when US Republican politicians complain about $3.50 a gallon as being "ridiculously high"?

I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I wonder if the USA realize that they're being laughed at from Europe when US Republican politicians complain about $3.50 a gallon as being "ridiculously high"? I doubt it.

Laughing at the people or the politicians ?
If Europe is laughing at the USA as a people ? Phff ! What the hell difference does that make ?
If their laughing at the Reps. ? That's just as stupid because everyone knows they know
what their doing and love it to look as tho they don't. Which is a sign they are quite comfortable
in their positions.
edit on 4-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join